Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) (51449 Views)

Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist / Toke Makinwa Teaches Her Friends How To 'Soapy Dance' / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by jagaban1111(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
Ah...ah a
white butler grin money knows no race, color or creed.
Who go marry cuppy now laidis You need like that Kain 1bill naira in your account to even do "hello nice to meet you."

b4 u even say hello nice to meet u finish....10m don waka�

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
Ah...ah a white butler grin money knows no race, color or creed.
Who go marry cuppy now laidis You need like that Kain 1bill naira in your account to even do "hello nice to meet you."

Shut up

1 billion naira just to date a yoruba gal

With the inevitable smelly pata

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Trueteller0147: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmm hmmn. You think say we be mumu abi? Who nor like better thing. Sorry blos see her number here: +234803******6.. Try guess the remaining number. Keep on guessing and calling you might be lucky before you call the 2207899th on number. Goodluck on your search for cuppy number bruv.
ohosi4real:
Abeg who get DJ Cuppy phone number, make he or she send am to me. Ur reward is awaiting for u
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by hohafrank(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Even rich people dey born imbe

Femi Otedola's money is not pure. He must have done rituals.
Don't talk like that, Anyone can born slowpoke.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by KingAzari: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Vicas2000:

This is a very insensitive comment! The way some Nigerians comment and treat people who are differently abled shows how myopic you are.

I know an autistic guy in London who was flown in an helicopter to 'see the whole of London' and the guy drew London City on paper.

His autistic nature meant he is able to capture and retain information. At 1000 times than the brain of the average human.

Please...be compassionate and fair in your talk.

Plus it's wrong to call anyone an 'slowpoke'.it's derogatory and against humanism.

Are you sure you are quoting the intended person?
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by delzbaba(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
donbachi:
Whatever health challenge money and medicine cannot cure....heaven heals.

Make dem give me dis dude for just 7days.and thank GOD later.
oleeee scammander.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Vicas2000:

She put it online because she treats her brother as a regular human being.

Same way you or anybody else would put their brother or sisters online.

Being autistic doesn't mean he shouldn't be seen!

I never said he should not be seen.
But putting a video of you teaching a 21 year old how to use water gun is not necessary.
It's not bad if she posts him when they are doing other things his age mates do.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by KayCee92(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Lol, now see the debth of someone's reasoning. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
donbachi:

I do not understand ur post. Do u want to lay d boy or u want to have d boy's life even while imbecillic
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:

But putting a video of you teaching a 21 year old how to use water gun is not necessary.
It's not bad if she posts him when they are doing other things his age mates do.

Correct G

Imagine, teaching a 21-year-old diq head how to use a water

If the guy is normal
it should be the other way around
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by SEGLIZ: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
englishmart:
Some people say this guy was used by his father for money rituals. Kwachinkihayumayopw! I laugh in Daura. Which kain rituals go give you billions of dollars? Even if you kill an entire tribe.
so says the ignorant ones, he inherited it all from his father Pa Michael Otedola.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Depot:
This lady should just forget social media and eagerness to become a celebrity and think of a business to venture into. Her dad’s wealth will give her an edge . Wish my dad is wealthy , as Anambra man wey I be , i for don pass Jowizaza

But you have lots of billionaire in your home town "Anambra State" you should be riding on their back!
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
jericco1:

Lol go hospital go cure people
I think wat he's trying to say is, he would like to be in d guy's shoes plus being autistic.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Reex12(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
see her sexy laps

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by ayegeorge(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
How this story take help this country?
she can teach him how to fire a tank, its none of our business..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
Chai....guy wey suppose de davido and zaza level ....this life sha
Who's zaza dad?? Dat boy get money like madt
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Sanmigbola: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
ohosi4real:
Abeg who get DJ Cuppy phone number, make he or she send am to me. Ur reward is awaiting for u

Ask Zlatan
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by freemi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
u r so wrong. If at all she decides to get married, it is gonna b a very normal guy
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
The brother na sickler?
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by McOluOmo: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aidejay:
no woman is complete with a man, money or no money

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by egunna(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
TunezMediaBlog:
The 21-year-old son of billionaire tycoon, Femi Otedola getting some lessons on how to handle a water gun from his big sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA2JlEywqVQ

money truly is not everything.if money could mend this boy's condition,what will his parents not spend?the only male child dey have.isnt God beyond your thinking?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Vicas2000:

This is a very insensitive comment! The way some Nigerians comment and treat people who are differently abled shows how myopic you are.

I know an autistic guy in London who was flown in an helicopter to 'see the whole of London' and the guy drew London City on paper.

His autistic nature meant he is able to capture and retain information. At 1000 times than the brain of the average human.

Please...be compassionate and fair in your talk.

Plus it's wrong to call anyone an 'slowpoke'.it's derogatory and against humanism.
what's his name mke i read him story. U sure xay no be film u dey talk.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
harmony75:
Chai they should get him a wife naw!
Bt he is 21 years
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thereishel:
Don't put real gun into his hands because his brain can tell him human beings are animals and he would start shooting.
I imagined d scenario and it had me bursting into laughter. I need to do something abt my dark humour.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by konnectland(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
hahahaha....lol😂
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
eiyaah... he for outshine his sisters if things were normal
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Kingcalls: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Who's zaza dad?? Dat boy get money like madt

Google jezco oil
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Vicas2000: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Actually it was more of playing in a jacuzzi. The nairaland OP poster sensationalised it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Vicas2000: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
what's his name mke i read him story. U sure xay no be film u dey talk.

This is REAL LIFE. His name is Stephen Wiltshire. He has an MBE. An MBE is similar award to our Nigeria's CON, OON, GCON etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Wiltshire

If he was Nigerian living in Nigeria, many Nigerians will call him an "imbe" like one insensitive peron posted earlier on this thread. The dude is autistic but has a brain that is sharper than mine and yours.

Nigeria and Nigerians (of course I am speaking generally) just have a way of putting a damper on your dreams or labelling you incorrectly.

When you see someone differently-abled. Judge them by what they are able to do and not what they are not.

A fish outside of water does not have skills. Does that make the fish incapable?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Harrynight(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Before you question how he made his money google who his father Sir Michael Otedola was

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by Superpower(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Why did she put this online?

For people to mock him or for him to get fake sympathy?
Do you have sense at all?
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaches Her Brother, Fewa How To Use A Watergun (Video) by galuxidris(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
donbachi:

you want sale am no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.