Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours (1056 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours by Studio247: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Here is my experience

I have this crazy co talents who make staying in the compound impossible for others ,they are all siblings staying in a flat they pray like they will bring down heaven yet if they start fighting themselves one will wonder if they are blood connected or the prayer warriors.

This people must fight so loud 2 times every week,the most annoying part is they can fighting n quarrel .
non stop for 24hours , depriving other tenents from sleeping at night.

This compound is not a face me I face you , everyone stays in his flat but this people will fight themselves and fight co tenants, you go to collect NEPA bill money problem, if pumping machine is faulty and you ask them to contribute problem!
Community comes to collect money for security problems.

The only thing that connects them to most people in the compound are the things I listed but for this things they will rain insult on the person who goes to collect the money as if they knew him or her somewhere.

Some times I wonder how up bringing was like for them , cos they have no respect for anyone no Matter the age.

Some tenants have moved out of the compound cos of same people

They used good 3 weeks to insult one over money for pumping machine , they made the person uncomfortable in the house he paid for , and he had to move out cos they will sit in the front of his flat and be insulting him , sometimes he will not be able to come out he will lock himself inside in house.

they will say " all of them will run and us here"

Same they did to another tenant.

The worst is this siblings are girls and boys the eldest is around 35 years. I also noticed something about them they are not progressing they are just like a stagnant water.

Share yours.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours by TarOrfeeek: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
The time you used in monitoring your neighbors life, if you invest it in cryptocurrency.

You will be a landlord within 3 months.

Find something meaningful to do with your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours by Harrykn: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The time you used in monitoring your neighbors life, if you invest it in cryptocurrency.

Let discuss this crypto business 09033508275whatsapp
Re: My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours by Skyfornia(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
The two ladies sharing flat with me are p!gs...as in I never knew ladies could be this dirty. I'm the only one interested in keeping the flat clean. And they receive more visitors than me...
Re: My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours by Cokahot: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Scammer. Which cryptocurrency. Odeh. U are a scammer
TarOrfeeek:

Re: My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours by Aganju849: 4:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Harrykn:

Let discuss this crypto business 09033508275whatsapp

You're about to have your head shaved grin
Re: My Experience With A Troublesome Co Tenant Share Yours by RadioMOUTH(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2021

I don't know why I feel like you're the one giving the neighbour trouble...

The feeling is very strong

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Isu Divisional Headquarters, Free Detainees, Set Station Ablaze / !!! / Electric Don Finally Shock Nepa Wey Wan Cut Light Ooh Shocking And Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.