Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

This Snake Fell From My Roof - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Snake Fell From My Roof (66951 Views)

Cow About To Be Slaughtered Falls Through House Roof In SA Township (PIX/VID) / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Jadeng: 3:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Haaaaaa....
You dey cook and eat monitoring spirit??... lol
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Adebowalay(m): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2021
MansoryMX:

My blowther I don ask this question tire. I have never seen a life snake in my entire life!
AJEBO SPOTTED grin
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by AOB1: 3:33am On Jul 27, 2021
tutudesz:
grin Meanwhile, Delta State 2023 Governorship aspirant and former commissioner of Justice Peter Mrakpor(SAN) sits on the ground to eat groundnut with children.
He is doing all this things for the purpose of election. Mtcheeeeew
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Have you always had an inkling that something was always roaming the roof before this occurrence?

1 Like

Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by rooney(m): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2021
It may be true because I had similar experience in June when I was in the house and I heard sound from the roof top, and I heard something crawling and fell on the floor. Lo and behold, it was snake and I thank God for the strength He gave me to kill it. It's still mysterious to me till today how a snake got to the roof. I suspect spiritual backup on the matter.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by generalwo(m): 3:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hello Nairalanders,I was in the bathroom getting ready for work when I heard this Strange sound. After my bath I went into my room and discovered my roof fell,I never imagined a snake fell from my roof.
while dressing up,was hearing strange sounds. I decided to look beneath my bed and saw this creature tail and vooom,I disappeared outside for help.
Na waiting end the snake be this Below,thanks for the snake. Work free day
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Gval123: 4:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Python fell from your roof, the only thing that occur to you was your pot, abi? You just ate the gods. Na you win this time, celebrate. Nor be every time the gods day win
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Godbless3(m): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2021
Why not snap the picture of your roof that it fell from to us? Let us see how it burst your roof/ceiling open and hide under ur bed.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:36am On Jul 27, 2021
This is what we called Manner from above... your chi Don sent you your own palliative
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Gbengageorge: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Haaaa, you caught the snake that swallow 30 Billlion and you killed it, you should have asked for the money it swallowed and collect it before killing it na. You have missed the opportunity to be a Billionaire.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by armyofone(m): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2021
At least you should have roasted and scrapped that snaky patterns off before cooking undecided undecided
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Cksmile(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2021
una get mind oo.

how take kill am?

i wan knw pls
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Oshokalo: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Gucci abi na fendi meat :Dur grandmama trace u come city,u kill am chop
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by akeeng: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Omo, which kind places una dey live? Python falling off the roof. Crazy mehn
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Unrated900(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Deathisfree:

Looking at the kitchen do I look like someone that hunger strikes ?

That’s my house and it’s in new site

Don’t mind them
They think it’s easy to own a house
With what you owned
I happy for you brother....

1 Like

Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by becky39000(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hello Nairalanders,I was in the bathroom getting ready for work when I heard this Strange sound. After my bath I went into my room and discovered my roof fell,I never imagined a snake fell from my roof.
while dressing up,was hearing strange sounds. I decided to look beneath my bed and saw this creature tail and vooom,I disappeared outside for help.

Fell from the roof?!!! shocked
A typical example of the biblical "Mana from Heaven"
Hope U sha prayed before eatinggrin
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Deathisfree:
Didn't the snake fight back, that was one risky meat.
From Bear Grylls (survival TV show on Discovery channel) snake tastes like chicken + fish, how true?
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by LivingTribunal: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Deathisfree:

Looking at the kitchen do I look like someone that hunger strikes ?

That’s my house and it’s in new site

What is there in the kitchen?
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Polynek(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Enjoyment
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by 900warriorz: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Spending123:
If this news no make front page make Buhari die.
Either way, you no loose grin both na sure odds
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by escapadechuks: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2021
fortune1894:
so he should have detained the snake and questioned it?

Hahahahaha. So funny.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Excelinpages(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2021
You killed a snake that could easily help you earn money by tourism.

We kill plenty money making opportunities in this country.

MEANWHILE[b] IT would make sense to start saving 'small small' towards yuletide expenses oh. With the way Nigeria is going and the inflation doing anyhow, would it not make sense to save even 10K OR More every month towards December.[/b]

If you save 10K monthly by December you would have 40K + Interest (more than you bank can ever give you for saving).

Make a smart choice.

Go and save with Octa today and earn higher returns

Simply download the app, create a savings goal or transfer to your Octa account number.

Octa is owned by Page Financials.

Thank me anytime.

Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Taylordedon(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Served with mortuary standard chilled hero

What a life !!
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by yemiyemi: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Village people don catch you....

Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by themanderon: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
You are really lucky. That thing could easily have strangled You and swallowed you if it fell on you in the night. Go do thanksgiving next Sunday. Imagine the beast you have been living with.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by February30(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Nwodosis:

discipline is needed. don't eat all that you wish to eat.

may nature protect you.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by snoopz: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Herrick:
Nawa oo..hunger na true bastard grin

You didn't even bother to search how such huge snake landed on your roof in case of reoccurrence?You don chop am.

And how do you guys eat this, its really gross.

Do they look hungry??
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Josipov: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
OpinionCounts:

There are things you can add to it as it boils to soften the meat within 2hrs of cooking.
Pay for consultation make I give u the info grin grin...I'm sure op added the stuff to it .

But those things do affect the taste of the meats na. I love to be patient with the softening; so that I can enjoy the true taste of it. grin
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by cmecproblem(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Bro Python eggs may be up there in your roof.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Josipov: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2021
cmecproblem:
Bro Python eggs may be up there in your roof.
Seconded
And probably the boyfriend may climb up there soon to look for her grin grin
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Omookunnimi(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Where is your location. And how your kitchen look soo clean and yet you lived soo long with this wild creature.
Re: This Snake Fell From My Roof by Freebirs(f): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2021
The next one will fall from the sky...snake meat nor bad o but this one you for train am or sell am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.