Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Enough Of Brokenness! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enough Of Brokenness! (329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of Brokenness! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enough of low account balance.
Aren't you tired of seeing that low balance everytime?
In this present era,if you have a mobile Android phone and you still continue having low balance,then you are not making use of your mobile phone the right way.
That's just the plain truth.
I became a millionaire at age 17,it was then I bagged my first project from a well known company in Abroad..
See, it's really good for one to learn digital skills..it can take you places working as a salary earner can't take you,it can take you where you never think you could get to!
Me writing this post is an example..
I never thought I could get where I am today..all thanks to God,my comforter.
I'm writing this post because I've seen enough.. I have seen a lotta people begging for money,well I assisted the one I believed they really need the money..but I had a thought that if I continue giving out money,it doesn't make sense as teaching them how to make their own money..
And that's a reason why I'm here,I brought you a life-changing opportunity with a great discount.
Only the wise will know this is a great opportunity!.
Why will you have a mobile Android phone and still be begging?..no,that alone is an instrument of money-making!.
I'm here to put a stop to this!..but you have a step to take as well.
The steps you need to take is registering for the training with a token of #3,000 naira..
Note: after few days,the amount goes back to its normal price..
This is a great opportunity!
PUT AN END TO BROKENNESS
Re: Enough Of Brokenness! by djkaycee001(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2021
What and what is the training about .?
How am I going to go about it now
Re: Enough Of Brokenness! by sabiboy002(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
how to join ?
Re: Enough Of Brokenness! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
sabiboy002:
how to join ?

Message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature.
Thanks
Re: Enough Of Brokenness! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
djkaycee001:
What and what is the training about .?
How am I going to go about it now

It's a life-changing training and seminar you will never regret attending.
To be a participant, message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Create Content that Matters to the People that Matter / Unlimited Video Streaming Cheat / Computer Operator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.