Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors (25131 Views)

Kano Guber: Journalists Barred As Tribunal Rules On APC Petition / Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others / Journalists Barred As Court Announces Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by wellmax(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Even in Benin...
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by plainol(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igboho is being hunted because he chased away the leader of the Fulani kidnappers in Igangan.

Buhari and Malami were the first set of people to go against Amotekun, Southern Govs resolution.

The presidency was the first to speak for Miyetti Allah when the bloodsuckers said they killed over 100 people in Benue as reprisal for their cows.

Everything is all about land grabbing for the Fulanis why Buhari and Malami wanted to implement Ruga and Grazing routes.

We have a terrorist as a president. A terrorist is ruling Nigeria.

Why he planted Fulanis all over the security units. He who controls security controls govt. That's the idea.

He also believes when the people are hungry and broke, they are easy to control.

For all the Southerners supporting Buhari, may your days be lived in anguish and sorrows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Kriely(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
He’ll be extradited.

2 Likes

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by SoftP(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dem go use igboho case take settle border issues

1 Like

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by zikter(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
This Bennin self. So they want to tell us that DSS or court or whatever in Nigeria even tried in giving access to 10 media houses for kanus trial. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Abokiijebu: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
They should not allowe that terrorist go free. Tho I'm Yoruba I hate nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Chris525: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
If this was Nigeria, Buhari would have been insulted to the high heavens.

3 Likes

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
We didn't see their activists shouting here, if na Nigeria idiots go dey shout.

2 Likes

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by seeker121(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pray your children won't inherit this stupidity from you,Malami and Pantami are the real terrorists if you care to know.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xucxex1997:
This nwanimo self undecided
I dey feel say na Nwamaikpe dey control that monicker
Back to the topic
IDGAF if the trial is held behind closed or open doors what matters most is justice should be served .
If you ask me I can't point out a single offence Igboho or KANU committed
Kanu killed police, army and Igbos.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by dallasi: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ok

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by MYHUBBY: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
following logically
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by shadrach77: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
LegalWolf:
You see that the Nigerian legal system is quite better than that of Benin, despite its lapses. At least, there were accredited media houses in Nigeria for NK’s trial. And at that, I don’t understand the fuming for restricting journalists. On a norms, FHC are not too spacious and there’s a limit to the number of people it can take. Coupled with the fact that NK’s case is sensitive, I see reason in the actions of the FHC.

On Igboho’s trial, I wish him luck. I think he is crude and a fraudster. But in any event, I want justice to prevail.

It’s gonna be a long watch and I can’t wait for the twists and drama (for NK and him). Let’s see how it’ll end
He is a fraudster abi? Owó baba e wo ló jí? cry
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
LegalWolf:
You see that the Nigerian legal system is quite better than that of Benin, despite its lapses. At least, there were accredited media houses in Nigeria for NK’s trial. And at that, I don’t understand the fuming for restricting journalists. On a norms, FHC are not too spacious and there’s a limit to the number of people it can take. Coupled with the fact that NK’s case is sensitive, I see reason in the actions of the FHC.

On Igboho’s trial, I wish him luck. I think he is crude and a fraudster. But in any event, I want justice to prevail.

It’s gonna be a long watch and I can’t wait for the twists and drama (for NK and him). Let’s see how it’ll end
o wish people can reason good like this... FHC allow ten media which includes channels,AIT and TVC... Plus arise that's this day yet. Sowore de cry every where
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Dagger111(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xucxex1997:
This nwanimo self undecided
I dey feel say na Nwamaikpe dey control that monicker
Back to the topic
IDGAF if the trial is held behind closed or open doors what matters most is justice should be served .
If you ask me I can't point out a single offence Igboho or KANU committed

Na Nwamaikpe wallahi
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Confirm!
Zico5:
To be sincere, there is no justice in Africa. If u are born in this shit hole continent, better find Ur way out as soon as possible. One thing I have promised myself is that I will try all I could to make sure my children don't suffer same fate with me. I just pray God have mercy on Sunday Igboho. I know Yoruba elders are trying but they should intensify their effort so that he won't be brought back to this country. Buhari is a devilish human.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by missuzoma: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Today get as e be everywhere. As e be for rat house, na so e be for skunk house, so na joint prayers we go do.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Femmyfestus:
They will release him and he is going back to germany

Dreams are free. Please enjoy your fantasy

1 Like

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Forgodsgrace: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by adenigga(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Tryant everywhere...

Yes! You are on point.

Even Saudi Arabia, the so called extremely Islamic country arranged Karshougi's murder in Saudi's Embassy in Turkey more than a year now, what has came out of it?

You cannot fight government without some external support o!!!
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by EMMY76: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Am sure buhari's govt is currently negotiating with the benin govt on how to exchange igboho for opening the border.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Skillsnigeria: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Theunbothered: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abokiijebu:

Hating yourself won't fix your problems

2 Likes

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by SenecaTheYonger: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Damn. Thought Nigeria was more dictorial
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by stanisbaratheon: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cotonou is now taking a cue from their autocratic counterpart
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by tammie24: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zico5:
To be sincere, there is no justice in Africa. If u are born in this shit hole continent, better find Ur way out as soon as possible. One thing I have promised myself is that I will try all I could to make sure my children don't suffer same fate with me. I just pray God have mercy on Sunday Igboho. I know Yoruba elders are trying but they should intensify their effort so that he won't be brought back to this country. Buhari is a devilish human.
we are not going anywhere

So that your fulani brothers can come and take over our lands abi

Pipe dream
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by tammie24: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
SoftP:
Dem go use igboho case take settle border issues ‘

Nigeria & Cotonou govt are birds of a kind

Who nor fear dis man ehn
10,000 of him cannot do shlt!
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by kayusely70(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Femmyfestus:
They will release him and he is going back to germany
Amen and Amen.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by BigYash: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abokiijebu:
That niga is a freedom fighter,why you are the real terrorist here. Its only a fool that will allow Fulani to come all the way from far north to west,killing his people and destroying their farm land,yet he sees nothing wrong with it..
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Jchi9876: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Breaking news:

Benin court approves extradition to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide / Reno Omokri Lied, GEJ Regime Killed 3 El-Zakzaky's Sons - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.