Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V (4322 Views)

Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally / Nnamdi Kanu V FG Suit: Heavy Security As Court Set To Deliver Judgement / IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OBALOLA55(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But they beheaded prophet Nwoko?
YOU MEAN THE STATE SPONSORED TERRORISTS IN UNIFORM BEHEADED HIM
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by velocity25(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It will first make u mad when Nnamdi Kanu will be hanged for his Igbos he and his group has killed for leaving them example prophet Nwoko, Akuwara, Cosmos George who was poisoned.
please you can contact Yabaleft for further examination or better still you can visit kaduna psychiatry hospital.
Thank you
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU MEAN THE STATE SPONSORED TERRORISTS IN UNIFORM BEHEADED HIM

Something Uche Mefor confirmed on Radio

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
velocity25:
please you can contact Yabaleft for further examination or better still you can visit kaduna psychiatry hospital.
Thank you

Focus on the topic.
When u urchins don't have any defense u resort tk insult to distract the center. Just the same way politicians like Abaribe are distracting u with Biafra

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by ivolt: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fake news.
They peacefully destroyed the victims car for disobeying their democratic order.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OBALOLA55(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Something Uche Mefor confirmed on Radio
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND UCHE MEFOR
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by oilyngbati(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
I’ve been saying that Ipob terrorists are an existential threat to Igboland and the earlier Ndigbo formed boys oye and start eliminating these vermins like cockroaches that they are, the better for the Igbo race.
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND UCHE MEFOR

The family of prophet Nwoko are still available.
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.
They peacefully destroyed the victims car for disobeying their democratic order.

I swear
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
oilyngbati:
I’ve been saying that Ipob terrorists are an existential threat to Igboland and the earlier Ndigbo formed boys oye and start eliminating these vermins like cockroaches that they are, the better for the Igbo race.

I swear. This man Siena is gone. But I thought we have done a Biafra sit at home for the heroes which one is this again?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Sharpsecret01: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You claim Nigeria is forcing you, yet u want to force other people. I thought if u don't support Nnamdi Kanu u should shut up and mind your business. Was this man not shutting up and minding his business when he was attacked today?
If u understand Igbo they were saying they wanted to kill the man but he was lucky ?
we aint forcing anyone.....all we ask is referendum.
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mynd44 Lalasticlala make una watch the video naw. Call an interpreter. Thie happened in Nnewi round about. It is not Picture but video
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
we aint forcing anyone.....all we ask is referendum.

Then the man who was forced to sit at home by destroying his sienna is he not a human being
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ndi mind your business I hope they are seeing this thread.

E.g notasyouthink

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mind your business group of people what can u say

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
So how has this affected his bail condition.

That guy must rot in jail with his co criminals

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OBALOLA55(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The family of prophet Nwoko are still available.
OGA STOP QUOTING ME NOW, WETIN HAPPEN angry
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OGA STOP QUOTING ME NOW, WETIN HAPPEN angry

I quoted u once because u asked me a question. Stop trying to be relevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian President, Vladimir Putin Has Laid Out His Conditions For Stopping The O / N27b Halliburton Scam: Ibb, Abdulsalami, Diya, 77 Others Indicted / 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.