Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V (4315 Views)

Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally / Nnamdi Kanu V FG Suit: Heavy Security As Court Set To Deliver Judgement / IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
So how has this affected his bail condition.

That guy must rot in jail with his co criminals

Esn/unknown gunmen attacked some people today who didn't sit at home
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Upjis: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is why igbos can't get Biafra cause they behave like animals

Why will you destroye your fellow Biafran,'s car?

You envy him because he has a car and you don't

Fools that has given up on life want you to go down with them

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by fenibak: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oyigboupdate exposed he is been sponsored by ex ipob members

https://www.nairaland.com/6670367/exposed-ijele-aka-oyigboupdate-sponsored
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Kaiser20: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
blackmantis:
The man should thank God they didn't castrate him.

Biafra under ipob will be worse than Afghanistan.
It was the prayers of peace loving Igbo people that Biafra will never come through Nnamdi Kanu and this present secret cult of Ipob.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by fenibak: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oyigboupdate is a bloody hypocrite

Who is funding Oyigboupdate?

Why is he working with ex ipob members?
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Upjis:

Not because they envy him but because he didn't honour their leader. All Igbos must honor their leader or face IPOB'S wrath.
But if we as Igbo men complain they'll say what is our business
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
blackmantis:
The man should thank God they didn't castrate him.

Biafra under ipob will be worse than Afghanistan.

Yet when u talk on what affects u directly as an Igbo man some urchins will say u can't mind your business. Was this man not minding his business

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Olaolufred:
October 21st.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog way to go.

This beans no get salt.

Oha soup too dey watery.

Up MNK.

I swear. The usain bolt must hang

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by fenibak: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You are avoiding me while battling me with your Jerryherd account, I am not a member of ipob and I have made it my business now on your matter because it is getting disgusting

Pray that biafra would never come

I will personally hunt you down and bring you back to igbo land and you would be tried for treason and if you are found guilty you would be jailed, in biafra land there would be no death penalty, we would follow EU standards.

But you must be tried for supporting the enemy and if you remember I always tell you this same thing all the time, ijele must not be touched because I respect opposition and freedom of speech but if you are found guilty of supporting the enemy like you are doing now all over social media you would jailed.

I already have enough evidence to nail you.

Biafran secret service would ask for your extradition from arewa Republic and if they refuse we would use the buhari style just like you supported how Buhari used it for Nnamdi kanu

I want you to know that I am watching you and I would never be like those that threaten violence, nah, I am. More smarter and educated than that, every democracy needs opposition, we all can't live kanu or ipob

Lastlt, I just discovered that you are been funded by politicians and ex ipob members like obidi obienu.

Who is funding you? Because you have no job.. You live in hotels.. You must finish this war you started to the end and you are lonely wishing death on kanu, I see you says it all over Facebook
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by fenibak: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Mods is supporting you because you are anti biafra and this is normal on nairaland but they cant delete the topic from other plat forms.

WE MUST KEEP ON ASKING WHO IS FUNDING OYIGBOUPDATE?
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by fenibak: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You know why I have an upper hand against you it is because I am Not a member of ipob and what you fail to realise is that we have many pro biafran igbos that are not ipob members, so anything you say about Ipob won't even touch me
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by fenibak: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Did you run away? Like you always do when you see someone real
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Brimstone77: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You claim Nigeria is forcing you, yet u want to force other people. I thought if u don't support Nnamdi Kanu u should shut up and mind your business. Was this man not shutting up and minding his business when he was attacked today?
If u understand Igbo they were saying they wanted to kill the man but he was lucky ?
so??
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Notasyouthink: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Ndi mind your business I hope they are seeing this thread.

E.g notasyouthink
You were in court today just to make jest of yourself grin grin grin
I even heard that some good men you pointed to dss were arrested and taken to an unknown destination.

Enjoy while it lasts tongue tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Sharpsecret01: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Then the man who was forced to sit at home by destroying his sienna is he not a human being
do u have evidence it was ipob that destroyed his car?
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by CursedNsukka: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2021
heniford2:
oh your the ijele of a guy cheesy grin Ahh! why are you risking your life like this please be careful oh
But you already concluded he wasn't igbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by CursedNsukka: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Upjis:

Is all about envy and everyone knows that
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
do u have evidence it was ipob that destroyed his car?

Was it not IPOB that ordered a sit at home and enforced it.
It was even on front page that IPOB enforced the sit at home by blocking the road and burning tires.

You guys just like denial. Everything u ask of evidence. Even when a former ESN member who beheaded 10 girls confessed. He has has shown pictures of him in ESN camps. In the bushes with the van he claimed they attacked months ago. Una still dey ask of evidence of him cutting the head. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Sharpsecret01: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Was it not IPOB that ordered a sit at home and enforced it.
It was even on front page that IPOB enforced the sit at home by blocking the road and burning tires.

You guys just like denial. Everything u ask of evidence. Even when a former ESN member who beheaded 10 girls confessed. He has has shown pictures of him in ESN camps. In the bushes with the van he claimed they attacked months ago. Una still dey ask of evidence of him cutting the head. grin
ipob never burnt anyones car...the mans car was burned by ur zoo paid agents...same way they paid thugs to attack peaceful nlc protesters...same way an oil worker was abducted and tagged an esn and later released....i can go into a bush in badagry.pack a vehicle and take shots with some paid agents and claim anything...the 10 girls beheaded who are they..where is there family.how come no one in the east has announced their daughter missing...ask ur fake esn member the date they abducted the girls and which place and village or town....lets find out from the community if their daughters was missing from so so so day....if the zoo can offer mbaka two slots to betray biafran..there is nothing they cant do
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
ipob never burnt anyones car...the mans car was burned by ur zoo paid agents...same way they paid thugs to attack peaceful nlc protesters...same way an oil worker was abducted and tagged an esn and later released....i can go into a bush in badagry.pack a vehicle and take shots with some paid agents and claim anything...the 10 girls beheaded who are they..where is there family.how come no one in the east has announced their daughter missing...ask ur fake esn member the date they abducted the girls and which place and village or town....lets find out from the community if their daughters was missing from so so so day....if the zoo can offer mbaka two slots to betray biafran..there is nothing they cant do

Oga your own denial is out of the moon. Even when Biggie was arrested una still deny am. Later on a video of biggie and dragon in the bush surfaced una still deny am. Later on that dragon that was with biggie in the bush in the video was shot dead with his dragon tattoo una still call am innocent person. Still deny say na innocent person and not esn or unknown gunmen
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Sharpsecret01:

Didn't u see the news that IPOB were enforcing the sit at home. Even some of una members on nairaland dey commend them
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Sharpsecret01: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Didn't u see the news that IPOB were enforcing the sit at home. Even some of una members on nairaland dey commend them
which news....the paid media who buhari have successfully put under his armpit...recently channels where fined 5million for not doing buhari wish.so is twitter and others...what did u expect them to report..na only sahara reporters they even try small...nigeria is built on lies and deceit..how do u know our members on nairaland?
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by Sharpsecret01: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga your own denial is out of the moon. Even when Biggie was arrested una still deny am. Later on a video of biggie and dragon in the bush surfaced una still deny am. Later on that dragon that was with biggie in the bush in the video was shot dead with his dragon tattoo una still call am innocent person. Still deny say na innocent person and not esn or unknown gunmen
how come we dint deny ikonso?...bros that guy onye army is paid...u can see the way they where pampering him...no much tortue..just a few bruises in his mouth...the nigerian army i know dont have mercy in anything ipob..they use all there might...look at ikonso body while he was lying dead...that is how much they hate esn...if that guy is truely esn then the federal govt wrote those script for him
...remember the one that said he joined esn in 2013
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
how come we dint deny ikonso?...bros that guy onye army is paid...u can see the way they where pampering him...no much tortue..just a few bruises in his mouth...the nigerian army i know dont have mercy in anything ipob..they use all there might...look at ikonso body while he was lying dead...that is how much they hate esn...if that guy is truely esn then the federal govt wrote those script for him

Oga una deny Ikonso check comments when the news first broke. Nnamdi Kanu just admitted him later on in shame let it not look like they are denying everybody. Check comments when the news first broke
Re: IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V by OyigboUpdate: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sharpsecret01:

https://www.nairaland.com/6522246/police-kills-ikonso-commander-ipob

When Ikonso news first broke out these are some usual comments of denial. These comments are from the front page o. I no get strength to comb for more
Nnamdi Kanu just accepted him out of shame so it does not look like everybody is being denied everytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Most Protected President In Africa / Sahara Reporters: Jonathan Finally Sees Yar'adua / Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.