Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody (74211 Views)

Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Melaye Damaged 2 Police Vehicles While Attempting Escape From Custody – Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by Okhuadams(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Mayowa Tijani

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-igbohos-cleric-explains-why-he-has-not- amdisappeared-from-custody
A very foolish story from a very foolish man, he get power to disappear na enter motor go cotonu, him juju no tell am say danger dey come ova make him disappear ingredients and nonsense
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by Idaytesj29(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin this one called himself "Yoruba freedom fighter" Joker. Awon telepathic. Lemme read this..

Village Champions on national issues because of politics.

After reading I'm more confused, is he a Muslim? وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَىٰ مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ ۖ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَٰكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ ۚ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْ ۖ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ ۚ وَمَا هُمْ بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنْفَعُهُمْ ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ ۚ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنْفُسَهُمْ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ

102 And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, “We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].” And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah. And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Blessed is His words.
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by IVORY2009(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
majamajic:

What concern does it has with my question ?
Anyway I live in Lagos , but am into tourism and cargo , I do send food stuffs outside Nigeria too

But I know UAE in and out , I know UAE more than lagos
What makes u believe one can disappear , and not able to do so in chains , if he has succeeded in going Germany , u people will believe he disappeared . Did they put cuffs in his hands immediately , why not disappear to Germany from his home , think about this sir

I don't seems to understand you any more, what I was trying to say is this, for a person that disappear like Sunday, the believe is that once such a person is captured, just chain him/her hands and legs to the ground, the powers of disappearing is totally gone. Benin republic where he was captured is a home of juju in case you don't know.
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gadafii:
abeg make this go sidon, confused conehead afonja

yoruba people and confused religion, wetin join sunday and islam together if not confusion

besides, sunday igboho has been boasting of juju, not Allah unlike the terrorists and bandits, that shout allahu akbar when detonating suicide vest or slaughtering their victims

If u don't know just ask, making embarrassing or rhetoric comment doesn't change fact. There are a lot of miraculous things that some Muslim scholars can do by deviating from true teaching of Islam, Islam forbids twisting religious scripture for magic but in reality a lot of things work!
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by redsun(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2021
toffyz:
Being an Illiterate doesn't mean you're stupid na

Hear wetin dis man dey spew out

Lol, he has the power to disappear but he wouldn't grin grin

Na ogun go slap that hin dirty mouth e take talk ham

Those muderfuckers believed awo literally had a base on the moon at some point in his political endeavours. Just imagine the mindset of the people that are leading the agitation for Yoruba self-rule, disastrous.

As soon as I saw his garage with the fleets of high-end cars in the dungeon, I knew he's a classic usurper that is taking advantage of the bastardization of leadership by the early man-Buhari to stir up sentiments and enrich himself.
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by xjiggy: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oga ègbènu soun Jòór
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by majamajic(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
IVORY2009:

I don't seems to understand you any more, what I was trying to say is this, for a person that disappear like Sunday, the believe is that once such a person is captured, just chain him/her hands and legs to the ground, the powers of disappearing is totally gone. Benin republic where he was captured is a home of juju in case you don't know.

I asked how old are u , u didn't answer . U ask where I live in Dubai
Now u don't understand me anymore , funny u . U think am novice .

Back to the topic , I asked how old are u cos u don't know how long it takes before u chain someone arrested at airport , did they chain him Immediately ? And what stops him from disappearing to Germany
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by FarmTech(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
How many times will ebeano be burnt? People are wicked oo.
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by FarmTech(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
The arms of satan will surely fail u, Igboho. I hope u repent and serve a living God, the father of Christ.
Re: Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody by ajepako(f): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2021
IYANGBALI:
i talk am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ajepako, vickyrotex, funjosh, mynd44, babangbali, notoriousbabe, enemyofprogress and enememy of peace, i am bback on the block o

Sule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.