Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,634 members, 7,816,615 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat (74227 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by FullBlastLight: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mum of Little Girl who Participated in Peter Obi's Rally Gets Furnished House, Over 2 Million for Business

A fine little girl who went viral after participating in Nigerian presidential aspirant, Peter Obi's campaign has been blessed.

The little girl, Chioma Success, and her mother were reportedly given a new well-furnished apartment.

It was also reported that the mother and daughter received over N2 million from kind Nigerians who were impressed.

Chioma Success, a little girl, who went viral over her energy and vibes at Peter Obi's presidential rally has made headlines again!

This time, the little girl and her mother reportedly received a newly furnished apartment including cash of $5,500 (N2.3 million).

Twitter user, Dinokaysman, who shared the news on the platform, stated that the money was given to Chioma's mother to start a business.

In his words:
"Baby Chioma and mother recieves well furnished flat and $5,500 from OBIdient diasporans & 100k naira, equally received scholarship to University level. Money is for the mother to start a business. Baby Chioma is the poster girl of our Presidential campaign."

Nigerians react as Chioma Success receives accolades...

Omo Ogegbo said:
"Well Deserving! This girl actions for just a day made Nigerians happier than the entire 8 years of our president!"

Campaign 2023 reacted:
"What about the man that carry her up like that, he was the one that launched her to the world, let's do for him also."

Walter Bassey added:
"What obedient can't do does not exist..... God answered u at this tender age while me am still struggling to survived. God bless u an bless all the obedient supporters world wide. Let celebrate (GRACE)."

Better Paul wrote:
"Obi never enter grace don dey spread, na some president go give you only one phone call and you go lose match."

Npu Gochi added:
"This little girl’s story confirms that we need men to raise us. While Chioma gets all these, the man who lifted Chioma was really the means to her breakthrough, if he didn’t lift her up, we wouldn’t see her. I hope your lifters find you today."

See the tweet below:
Viral little 'Obidient' girl receives scholarship
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that a little girl has been offered a scholarship and cash gifts after participating in a rally held for Nigerian presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

In a viral video, the little girl rocked her green and white outfit to the rally as she marched along with other people.

At one point, someone lifted her and she stole the show as everyone cheered her with so much joy and excitement.

The little girl's boldness impressed netizens who made several promises to her.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1496186-mum-girl-participated-peter-obis-rally-furnished-house-2-million-business/

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7361930/little-child-awarded-scholarship-showing

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by FullBlastLight: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Find here the viral video as well as Peter Obi's tweet about the lil gal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4LnfiZy7OY

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
This child don blow

568 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by silakih: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omo

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by fman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hizzy:
This child don blow
I swear...
Meanwhile we dey busy dey bash ourselves for nairaland

415 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Urheadmaster(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
I swear...

So we suppose hit the streets and begin to bash ourselves tongue

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
fman:
I swear...
PO has brought happiness into the family

440 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Donjazet2: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nice one from the Obidients.

This movement is divine. God will answer our prayers and make Peter Obi the president of this nation. We can't continue like this.

Meanwhile all Obidients should try and sensitive other nairalanders to the manipulation efforts of the APC campaign to shape public opinion and narratives here. Many of the bat supporters and comments you see here are from accounts paid for that purpose. To artificially amplify their support knowing that Nigerians have firmly rejected them.

Sensitive others to this, share these pictures below. Let others be aware and not be decieved. Only together can we defeat their purpose.

334 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Allison012: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Make i go raise my pikin for tinubu rally. So help me GOD.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Allison012:
Make i go raise my pikin for tinubu rally. So help me GOD.

Na agbalumo you and your pikin go chop last last

420 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by McCoy662(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obi is synonymous with success. Little girl, being Obidient have lifted u out of poverty forever. May u forever remain blessed.
All of us that are Obidients will in due time be blessed and rewarded for our unwavering resolve to liberate Nigeria from the shackles of dark forces.
Posterity will be kind to us all.
It pays to be Obidient
Remain Obidient!
Victoria ascerta!!

221 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Faber(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
God can pick your call anyhow for street...

Congrats to her, 2 seconds who dey street don comot from street, who dey uptown don enter trenches

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by CaptainAyub: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
PO never be president, him body language done de solve problems.
Imagine when he now becomes president?

181 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Africana1123(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Peter obi and his supporters are desperate for power grin

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Iliveforever(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
The difference is clear from a blood sucking party like Apc that’s willing to steal, kill and destroy the remaining chance we have for liberation.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Iliveforever(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Africana1123:
Peter obi abd his supporters are desperate for power grin

Meanwhile some of the agbado urchins in here attacking Peter Obi are homeless.

It’s bad for someone to sell their brain and soul

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by fman(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So we suppose hit the streets and begin to bash ourselves tongue
suit ur self bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Antyislam: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Peter obi is God sent

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by EHustleTv: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol, soon enough Nigerians go turn this thing to Update
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Chaos14: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Like for peter obi share for tinubu

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Danisaint112(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is what I am talking about. Peter Obi isn't even president yet and some people are already receiving blessings.

Something I have never heard in Agbado people rally because they mainly attend a rally for the money. Imagine what will happen if Peter Obi becomes president.

Vote wisely my people.

336 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
This infant donald blow
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
cool

Great news....

Waiting for a life of turn around for me too. It's been a long time coming. I pray the miseries end and light shines on my dampened soul.

I need Help so much before I finally disappear into the abyss... cry

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Igbodicool(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obi has come!

God bless OBIdients.

277 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by felixray2010(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Audio apartment.....

Audio scholarship.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why do zombidients love lieing?

I am 1000% sure that the pic of that house was stolen from the internet

3 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by officialwdhtv: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Some kids come with blessings...

10 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Throwback: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
They will do for Politics what they have refused to do for many around them who have been asking for help.

234 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.