Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

300million Scan Copy Endorse Cheque Request - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 300million Scan Copy Endorse Cheque Request (217 Views)

Friend Gives Man A Dud Cheque Of N5,000 As Wedding Gift / Michael Ikuku's N4M, $150k, Phones, Bag, Cheque Stolen At His Son's Wedding / Otedola Presenting 100M Cheque To Fashola (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

300million Scan Copy Endorse Cheque Request by Generalgoshen: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good day nairalanders, please bankers in the house can you help enlighten me on the implications of giving out a scan copy of an endorse cheque in the tune of 300million,is it safe, can transaction be carried out, from a scan copy of a cheque, I'm asking for someone please.
Re: 300million Scan Copy Endorse Cheque Request by Mide3367: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Generalgoshen:
Good day nairalanders, please bankers in the house can you help enlighten me on the implications of giving out a scan copy of an endorse cheque in the tune of 300million,is it safe, can transaction be carried out, from a scan copy of a cheque, I'm asking for someone please.
from my own experience in business, it is save. However, if the person isn't genuine, they just take the cheque and use it for their own personal business like using it to secure another deal.
Re: 300million Scan Copy Endorse Cheque Request by Generalgoshen: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mide3367:
from my own experience in business, it is save. However, if the person isn't genuine, they just take the cheque and use it for their own personal business like using it to secure another deal.
ok boss

(1) (Reply)

SEE Shoprite Trucks Used As Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (PIX) / Introducing Distrikt, A New Type Of Micrologging App To Fight Twitter For Users / Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.