Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG (1446 Views)

Cash Out Sharing Oil Perfume In Kgs / Help!! I Need Wholesale Thrift Designer Perfume In Lagos / How To Make Perfume In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG by Classicalbestpr(f): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
In my 13years of doing business both online and offline perfume oil business is the business I know can transform it's owner to a millionaire in less than 6months with capital as little as #30,000. Ah! #30,000? Yes. #30,000.

It's not a pyramid scheme nor get rich � quick scheme. It requires some work, Yes. The major is telling the world- globally and socially what you do. It's that simple.

What to know about perfume oil business to help you scale through in the business!
1. Designer Perfumes
2. Designer oil Perfumes
3. Why perfume oil
4. Perfume oil Fragrances
4. Perfume oil grades
5. Price fixing
6. Retail, wholesale and pre order prices
7. Marketing your oil perfume business

*1. Designer Perfumes*
They are all this fine fine perfumes rich people use and they are always expensive. You know the way they smell expensive when they enter a place? It's the work of designer Perfumes, they are not born like that�,lol.

These perfumes are called designer Perfumes because of the brand behind them like Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana (D&G), Versace, Tomford, House of Creed, Christian Dior etc.

*2. Designer oil Perfumes*

What are designer oil Perfumes?

Before perfume oil came in to our market some of us don't know what some Perfumes come in oil form what we are aware of is only the alcohol perfumes. Either it's the expensive one or the cheap ones.

So, designer oil Perfumes is a clone- copy of designer Perfumes I mentioned above.

These perfumes are made such that they smell exactly like the original designer Perfumes.

Funny enough because this oil replica last longer than the designer Perfumes (edps and edts).

Then, to the big one now

3. Why perfume oil?
Why do people love perfume oil? These are actually your selling point

People love perfume oil because;

1. It lasts longer than alcohol based perfumes

2. It's non irritating

3. It's moisturizing, making it more suitable for people with dry skin.

4. It fits a more modern lifestyle

5. It's economical. Perfume oil compared to it's alchohol based counterpart is very cheap

*4. Perfume oil fragrances*

Just as designer Perfumes comes in different fragrances so does the Perfume oil.

Some popular Perfume oil fragrances includes:

-Baccarat rouge 540 by Maison Francis Kudijan
-Dior Sauvage by Christian Dior
-Gucci Guilty by Gucci
-Creed Aventus by house of Creed
-Tomford Oud Wood by Tomford
- Mango Temptation by Victoria secret
-Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
-Dior Poison by Christian Dior

These fragrances comes in their difference concentration. Some are made very strong while some are made to be mild.

Because of this their oil version will perform as thus too.

A perfume with mild notes formation will remain mild.

But a good oil perfume will give you same smell as the designer Perfume version no doubt.

*Now to the very interesting one in the oil perfume business*

*5. Perfume oil grades*

Perfume oil comes in different grades.

These grades are determined by the oil concentration, complexity and longetivity.

Most company that produces this oils have up to three grades while some have just one grade...

Some of these companies have just one grade for some fragrances and have maximum of 3 for very view fragrances and two grades for some fragrances.

Naming these grades!

Different companies name their grades differently

A company in Spain grade their oil as:

Standard
Deluxe
Premium

Another from France grade theirs as:

Super
Premium

Another company in this heirachy:
Super
Normal

While few fragrances comes in these three grades? Some comes in two and others just one.

*How Nigeria sellers grade their oils?*

Some grade their oils by sticking to a particular brand and tell you it's the best. Their is this common french oil in Dubai that is very good. Early people in the oil business in Nigeria simple call it premium french oil while new joiners in the industry call it top.

Their oil grade falls in the category of those who call their grade:
Super
Premium

Only few of their oil have Super and Top quality grade. Some don't have super at all. It's just the premium and the top

Meanwhile some of this premium also lasts up to 72hours- this is where concentration of the main perfume comes in.

Let me cut this story short. I don't want it too lengthy so that we don't get bored.

Most of the time, price is determinant of this grades if you meet a honest seller.

Common terms use for grades in Nigeria now is;

Super
Premium

As any Importer who wants to be honest with you Top supercedes Super.

The person that started the above name just woke up one day and gave his/her grades what it is and the whole industry follow suit.

The main Top quality we can't afford it in this economy. And it doesn't come in all fragrances. It comes in just a few like Creed Aventus, Dior Sauvage, Si Armani, Jadore, and others.

I have bought it for a few customers before, And they testify to it's realness. Its so close to the original perfume, dries up quickly and still smell very nice. I procure the 100ml of a particular fragrance for a customer of mine for #15,000 and she sold it for #30,000 and the man is asking for more, this is where Knowing your customers and which grade to give them comes in. You see where it's a business that can quickly transform one to a millionaire!

These said oil is 80dihram from Dubai.

80×156.8( exchange rate as at time of this write up)= #12,544. This is excluding tax o (we pay VAY per item we buy) and it's also excluding shipping and clearing rate. So you can imagine- all those top quality you see upandan is just our sellers giving their oils name.

*6. Price fixing*

Prices of goods are definitely fixed taking cognizance of cost price and other expenses accrued. So perfume oil price is fixed accord to grades. Abi no be wetin person buy e go sell?

Just like in other commodities let's take detergent for example; this companies know how to produce than each other so when our importer spot this we use this to measure our grade sometimes��

I don go back to grade ooo�. Honestly, pricing of oil perfume can't be discussed without mentioning grades.

To be continued:

Contact: 09012437263 to join the cash out geng and share premium quality in KG, share super quality in KG, and also procure Top quality.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG by Jonwesley(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nice information, but my experience is the other way round. The Alcohol based Fragrances lasts longer to me. I have beed using the Oil based fragrances but it doesn't come near in terms of strong smell with the Alcohol, to the extent I'm goiving up. Maybe what I buy is the low range which is still sold for the top or premium. Naija are cheats when it comes to profiteering.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG by WandaJones: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Oil perfume is a type of perfume that is usually used in the form of oil or liquid. It is a type of perfume that has been made from natural ingredients and can be used to make your own perfume at home. If you want to know how to find the best oil perfume, then explore best perfume for women in our article to find out. There are a few things in life that you can’t get for free. Oil perfume is one of them.
Re: How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG by sylve11: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jonwesley:
Nice information, but my experience is the other way round. The Alcohol based Fragrances lasts longer to me. I have beed using the Oil based fragrances but it doesn't come near in terms of strong smell with the Alcohol, to the extent I'm goiving up. Maybe what I buy is the low range which is still sold for the top or premium. Naija are cheats when it comes to profiteering.

That's it. cool

(1) (Reply)

Starcomm Private Placement. / Beware Of Dubious Private Placements / Win Pool This Week 11 As We Cellebrate Nigeria At 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.