Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" (304 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Organizers Introduce New Twist For Eviction / The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" by Mthumbie: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Africa's biggest smartphone brand TECNO after the successful launch of it flagship device Phantom X has launch it first talk show " The Phantom XtraOrdinaire.

The Phantom XtraOrdinaire show is a inspirational show where Nigeria's favourite celebrities and professionals talks about some of the bold steps they have taken during the course of their career.

The show is also an avenue for Nigerians to learn steps on how to be extraordinary in their chosen field from great minds.

The show is currently airing on YouTube Channel every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in July at 7:30PM with actor, model and Photographer Tobi Bakre as the host.

You can watch some of the previous episodes using the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0xJ8XzEto

Cc lalasticlala, prof800, Briareos, UjSizzle

Re: TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" by ItrendNaija(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is something I would pay to watch, not the other show
Re: TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" by Realboygenius(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
I was lucky to watch the second episode. Fela Durotoye is really sound. That man is brilliant.
Re: TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" by angelEmade: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Great...anything to taunt iPhone owners
Re: TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" by Ajilenu: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Very good concept. It brings the brand closer to people with this approach. Kudos!
Re: TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" by enoch273: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
This should be interesting.
Re: TECNO Introduce Its First Talk TV Show "The Phantom Xtraordinaire" by edoairways: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
What a way to sell their products

(1) (Reply)

Funny Skits / I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked – Tboss / 3 Shocking Times The Simpsons Accurately Predicted Future Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.