Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds (19659 Views)

Arms Funds: My Hands Are Clean, Says Burutai / President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja / Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Tranquillity360: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
ok
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by seyz91(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
One of the Bbnaija Season 6 housemates undecided
temitope27:
Who is shehu sani? grin

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Gambit23: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Please i want to visit north next week precisely kaduna from onitsha, please how safe is it? That will be my first time visiting north

Going to kaduna to do what?
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by juman(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
One nigeria is hell on earth.
Buhari is the worst president ever.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Numerouno94(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Please i want to visit north next week precisely kaduna from onitsha, please how safe is it? That will be my first time visiting north

Any trip to the core northern part of the country that is not necessary shuld b abandoned.

If u must travel, get to Abuja nd take the train to KD.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by CodeTemplar: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
So much sense was made here.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Damidave1124(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

Mugu
Space dragger
Space booker
Agbero
Monitoring spirit
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by BreakingNews21: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Did he address this important issue when he was in power and a member of NASS?
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Darreytinho10(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Book flight ✈️ it's safer
Dikaveli:

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Dikaveli(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Any trip to the core northern part of the country that is not necessary shuld b abandoned.

If u must travel, get to Abuja nd take the train to KD.

Is the train from abj to kd safe too and how much?
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by fenibak: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol.. Lebanon loading
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Dikaveli(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gambit23:

Going to kaduna to do what?

To Bleep hausa lady and come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Jostoman: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Stupid man
the thing pain you well well

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Jostoman: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:
That could be true but Shehu Sani should also provide evidence
the evidence you see everyday is not enough for you

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by felixawe(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
want to visit north next week precisely kaduna
Don't ! It's not safe..... Boko Haram every where
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Some villages around Kaduna metropolis are not safe. Kaduna metropolis is very safe.

If you're flying into Kaduna, no problem.

But if you're coming by road, it's better to get to Abuja, then use the train from Idu, Abuja to Rigassa, Kaduna town.

Even military men and politicians from Abuja use the trains now.
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Jostoman: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
temitope27:
Who is shehu sani? grin
the man who just expose your terrorist government.
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by bencarson007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Old story
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by dmbb: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
This man is hungry give him some money and see entirely new man
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Danjikanbauchi: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
if you are coming by road be very careful from Lokoja to Abuja is deadly and from Zuba to kaduna you need to be extra careful.

Flash points from Zuba to kaduna are
1: Jere town
2: Bishini junction down to Kateri
3: Akilibu to Doka lastly
4: from Rijana to Gonin Gora
All this place are notorious points.
Safe tripe Jesus will protect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by McOluOmo: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
come! Nothing dey sup for the side wey i dey

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by BSsniffer: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:
That could be true but Shehu Sani should also provide evidence

See your life.... you need flogging.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Numerouno94(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

Is the train from abj to kd safe too and how much?

Its safe bro nd convenient. A road trip is very dangerous; the road to KD has become a den for bandits.

First class goes for #6000, business class goes for #5000 while economy goes for #3000.

There is a station at Kubwa nd Idu. Safe trip.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by zeyt: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari is just pumping money with no result. Service chiefs are enriched like never before. We average ppl are bedeviled by sense of insecurity and fear.
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Execution of terrorists and bandits is important, for us to win this war.
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Numerouno94(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

To Bleep hausa lady and come back

gringrin
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Dikaveli(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
zicoraads:

Some villages around Kaduna metropolis are not safe. Kaduna metropolis is very safe.

If you're flying into Kaduna, no problem.

But if you're coming by road, it's better to get to Abuja, then use the train from Idu, Abuja to Rigassa, Kaduna town.

Even military men and politicians from Abuja use the trains now.

Cool thanks alot, onitsha to abuja is how much?
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Dikaveli(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Its safe bro nd convenient. A road trip is very dangerous; the road to KD has become a den for bandits.

First class goes for #6000, business class goes for #5000 while economy goes for #3000.

There is a station at Kubwa, Idu nd KORigasa. Safe trip.

Thanks man
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Numerouno94(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

Thanks man

Ur welkum. To avoid the stress why not go by air from Onitcha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Collapsed If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari In 2015 – Sagay / Next Time Igbos Call Yoruba Cowards,betrayal,show Them This / We Can’t Be Intimidated By Your Arrests, Muscling; Secondus Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.