Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou (48293 Views)

Supporters Waiting For The Arrival Of Tinubu At Katsina Emir's Palace / Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by macof(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
this monkey in zoo must paid with it blood...

Stop being a moronic idiott. I'm not igbo

You said igboho oosa leads violent agitation? Yet you can't cite any example
Are you not a fool like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Gambit23: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
all i want to hear is the miserable death of this monkey in my zoo

Because he killed ur dad?? Is that why u developed mental problems

Secondly Mr Awusa-afonja, why are u so so so so obsessed with Nnamdi kanu...Instead of finding a job or a business to help ur poverty, U are uploading Nnamdi Kanu's picture everywhere.

Ezi
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2021
macof:

Stop being a moronic idiott. I'm not igbo

You said igboho oosa leads violent agitation? Yet you can't cite any example
Are you not a fool like this?
all i want to hear is the death of this your terrorisit

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Because he killed ur dad?? Is that why u developed mental problems

Secondly Mr Awusa-afonja, why are u so so so so obsessed with Nnamdi kanu...Instead of finding a job or a business to help ur poverty, U are uploading Nnamdi Kanu's picture everywhere.

Ezi
the death of this criminal is what will give me joy...

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Gambit23: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
the death of this criminal is what will give me joy...

Because he killed ur dad or because you cannot live without IGBOs if they leave Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by tenpipsperday: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
heavy slaps and watery beans from dss had made me repent o

He is living larger than you. You are faceless and will die begging
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
tenpipsperday:

He is living larger than you. You are faceless and will die begging
this is my party in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.