Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou (48487 Views)

Supporters Waiting For The Arrival Of Tinubu At Katsina Emir's Palace / Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by EmzyT: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
Captain8:
doom cownu just push this guy with violent agitation and land him into trouble...
the fear of igbo man is the begining of wisdom...
they can deceived you into something pretending to love you just to achieved their unachievable aim...
[/s]

This time and energy you're chanelling in being a tribal bigot, why not use it and go to School? It'd help you more in life I promise you. Stark illiterate! grin

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Russianlord101(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2021

No pictures of when they just got there.......... people of the world
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Dy4me2u: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Government is bigger than you. May you fate help you.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by tenpipsperday: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
God bless them
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by tenpipsperday: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
doom cownu just push this guy with violent agitation and land him into trouble...
they can deceived you into something pretending to love you just to achieved their unachievable aim...

Your English though. And your papa paid your teacher?
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Scamperlee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
All is well

For your Imported I12 earbud (3200), Oraimo earpiece (800), smartwatch (8000).
WhatsApp me on 08065485337

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by TolaniLuv: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
His cleric is Muslims most of his fans looking like Muslims what am I missing. Isn't he used by PDP and Christians for 2023

Does it matter? Some Yoruba’s are Muslim and Christian does it change any any? Dummie

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by TolaniLuv: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It pain you but if Yoruba attack them you will still join them fight your Yoruba brothers... I have told you guys that you can't take igbo people as a friend they hate you hate them back too.

Igbo’s friendship is far more better than Fulani or any other tribe I know. We Yoruba appreciate Igbo’s apart from the few igbos on Nairaland that didn’t go to school at all I mean the foolish one who think backward
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by sadiq1985: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
fighting Government isn't easy at all
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Yinkusgold: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
His cleric is Muslims most of his fans looking like Muslims what am I missing. Isn't he used by PDP and Christians for 2023

we are talking agitation, fight against oppression and you are bringing religion and pdp here, pls i beg be serious!
how would u know muslims in casual wears? whatever religion it doesn't matter.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by rollandben(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
you are just nothing but a coward...suffer sweet your body sha
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by rollandben(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
360degreess:
.. Their leader juju no save am again.Sorry,in the other news I heard they said he doesn't want to disappear because of his wife and his self acclaimed agitation.
Sheybi na still Nigeria all of us dey, when time reach you go find tears you no go see. Bloody ungrateful people.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by RioCarputo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
where are the supporters please
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Yinkusgold: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They even look hungry. No fight in them unlike Biafrans that were ready to die for Mazi this morning despite security presence.

These ones look like they are just waiting for their 5k make dem dey go their house. grin cheesy

an ethnic bigot, shallow and unserious contributor everywhere he goes.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by AmazingELixir: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin

Op you meant to say Afonja miscreants
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by BiafIntel: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Abdul05:
Family's problem

Well, igboho is not a terrorist , so there is little hope.
A janjaweeeed terrorist telling us who is and who is not a terrorist. Just look at your name. A confirmation that you are a terrorist.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by bluefilm: 2:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:

You're just so funny man.

Your delusion is legendary.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Gaddafih001(m): 5:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
So if I start to fight to protect my people,it automatically means an Igbo man is deceiving me?
So because I don’t want to be deceived by Igbo people I will shut up and let the Fulani’s take my homeland....
Your evil plans will consume you all..
Tarqiya noted.
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Gaddafih001:

So if I start to fight to protect my people,it automatically means an Igbo man is deceiving me?
So because I don’t want to be deceived by Igbo people I will shut up and let the Fulani’s take my homeland....
Your evil plans will consume you all..
Tarqiya noted.
what put sunday into trouble?
is it eviction of fulanis out of ibarapa? or stock piling weapons at home?

i have heard several times when sunday made lots of mistakes saying " any attack on south east he will destroyed the government".......
sunday made too much of mistakes..... he should copy a leaf from Ijaw boys or boko boys....

no one stay in the city or another country to fight government...... the only place to fight government is in the creek or far forest....there you build camps in different locations and stock weapons there.... ..he shouldn't had put weapons in a city..... they should have come to Ijaw land and get to trained before planning to fight government..
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2021
rollandben:
you are just nothing but a coward...suffer sweet your body sha
me coward?
do you know that i am Ijaw?
Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2021
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

This time and energy you're chanelling in being a tribal bigot, why not use it and go to School? It'd help you more in life I promise you. Stark illiterate! grin
the monkey is back in the zoo waiting for it miserable death..

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2021
ozoneboy:

Coco nut head,person wey see u no go know say na pap na in fool that you skul
dont worry... all i need is the blood of this miserable monkey in the zoo..

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Pls do u have mental problem?
all i want to hear is the miserable death of this monkey in my zoo

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2021
macof:
Which violent agitation
this monkey in zoo must paid with it blood...

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2021
McOluOmo:
keep kwayet
watery beans had made me repent o..

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by seunowa(f): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They even look hungry. No fight in them unlike Biafrans that were ready to die for Mazi this morning despite security presence.

These ones look like they are just waiting for their 5k make dem dey go their house. grin cheesy
Fulani man go and look after ur father in sokoto that is eating grasses as a result of hunger

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2021
tenpipsperday:

Your English though. And your papa paid your teacher?
heavy slaps and watery beans from dss had made me repent o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou by Captain8(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2021
bluefilm:

You're just so funny man.
Your delusion is legendary.
i have repent o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.