Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,267 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections (14252 Views)

Atiku: 180 Former Lawmakers Take Position On Peter Obi’s Choice As Running Mate / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by emilo2bad: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Not dead not buried
If GEJ was as shameless and petty as Buhari , APC would've never existed.
Buhari arrested someone who named his dog after him as well as other petty things
And PDP isn't the only opposition party in Nigeria but other political party members are shameless without an iota of commitment.
The current men in PDP who have stayed this long are honorable men abe women who has my respect as the current government has persecuted, pushed, bullied everyone
You still talk of parties my friend forget apc and pdp talk non of them is good
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Jostoman: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
God one from PDP and they should resist any attempt from anybody that may want to use their foot soldiers to force any of their member or governor to decamp to APC.
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Jostoman: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
emilo2bad:

You still talk of parties my friend forget apc and pdp talk non of them is good
but you are always happy with everything that APC is doing with your other Monika. PDP is now a reform party
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Trentee4eva: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Dead and buried party.

2023 sai Osibanjo
APC is doing a good job burying Nigerians physically and economically. Continue burying PDP
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by emilo2bad: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jostoman:
but you are always happy with everything that APC is doing with your other Monika. PDP is now a reform
Check my history I don't support both parties, I don't support agitators like kanu and igboho. I don't support the disintegration of Nigeria. I don't support bastards herdsmen. What I support is good governance by a young Nigerian like you and myself not old cargoes in PDP and APC
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by OBALOLA55(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
LamidiCownu:
see mumu Seyi Makinde..Always looking lost and clueless
YOU MUST BE A SHECOW FOLLOWER

YOUR OWN BRAND OF ISLAM IS UNISLAMIC

SPIT angry
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by ofiko123(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Dead and buried party.

2023 sai Osibanjo

Osibanjo might not leave 2023..
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Kingstanding: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Dead and buried party.

2023 sai Osibanjo
Go and dash him. Osinbajo the puppet vice president.
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
emilo2bad:

Check my history I don't support both parties, I don't support agitators like kanu and igboho. I don't support the disintegration of Nigeria. I don't support bastards herdsmen. What I support is good governance by a young Nigerian like you and myself not old cargoes in PDP and APC
but no any other party can challenge this evil APC and that wicked man in power for now except PDP.
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by 24SEVEN: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Frontail:
grin.. PDP...... Look who is talking about NNPC and Remiittance grin grin grin

There is no drop of oil in your state...
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Lubumbashi: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
PDP is a party that believes so much in share the money and other corrupt tendencies. Ever since they were cut off from the national treasury, there is no free money to share again and they have looked clueless in their role as opposition party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by emilo2bad: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jostoman:
but no any other party can challenge this evil APC and that wicked man in power for now except PDP.
My bro PDP is too weak to challenge APC in Nigeria as at today. Who are they going to present atiku or tambuwal or wike? I laugh. If the youth come together they can defeat APC not PDP even before 2023 they will lose more governors. You think Buhari and APC lose like Jonathan. I laugh
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Gunayo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
emilo2bad:

lf that's the case, go and contest now and let see how far you will go. Young ko Ashley Young ni. You've forgotten yeye bello so soon abi?
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Josbreed: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
computer0810:
A bad opposition party....when APC was opposition dey gave them a tough time that sitting governors holds protest along with Buhari and other party members in abuja but dis ones are confused....d likes of atiku and Saraki should be doing same nw

Mumu! GEJ was a gentleman and never tried to arrest Buhari, Onoche and co who protested against him when he removed subsidy. But Boo Harry arrest any body who tries to protest against any painful issue how govt creates.
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by DWJOBScom(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
muykem:
You ignorance is legendary. PDP hasn't face one percent of what they did to opposition.

Your hatred of PDP and real opposition for Nigeria has finished you!! Get help while you can.

I didn't just address PDP but other parties

We need real opposition to checkmate this fools running the nation.

It's a bloody nightmare
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by oyeb15: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Is it cool to wear face cap on native? Just wanna know pls
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Okhuadams(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by emilo2bad: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gunayo:
lf that's the case, go and contest now and let see how far you will go. Young ko Ashley Young ni. You've forgotten yeye bello so soon abi?
Then get ready to stick with APC because they will formed the next government in 2023
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by emilo2bad: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Who is in PDP that can challenge APC. Atiku, Tambuwal or wike. Nobody in PDP even before 2023 more of their governor will decamp. PDP that is planning to zone their president to the north. Forget PDP my bro as at now is a very weak party. The best solution is youth coming together. PDP past is not good
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by rolams(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
The only thing I love most in the list of the attendees is the name of the Deputy Governor of Zamfara State.
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Jaybee8181(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
If you follow the trend of how Nigerian party system works you'll know that PDP is already dead... The remainder is an avenue to swallow funds.

The only party that can challenge apc is the coalition of another 20 political parties may be PDP included to form a new party.

Mainly because Nigerian parties have no ideology. It just a means to grab power and once that party don't offer a what he wants.. they troop to the next one. It is what it is
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by akdjr(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
He's obviously not in this country when PDP were ruling. quote author=muykem post=104122850] You ignorance is legendary. PDP hasn't face one percent of what they did to opposition. [/quote]
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by akdjr(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bros this is not hate. You sound like someone who was not a victim or who does not know any one who was a of PDP harassment when they were in power. I along many other opposition supporters were chased out of INEC collation center on instruction of chief justice of the state just to allow PDP rig election they couldn't rig in the polling unit. That was the day I lost interest in politics.
DWJOBScom:

Your hatred of PDP and real opposition for Nigeria has finished you!! Get help while you can.

I didn't just address PDP but other parties

We need real opposition to checkmate this fools running the nation.

It's a bloody nightmare
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by Ovamboland(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Not dead not buried
If GEJ was as shameless and petty as Buhari , APC would've never existed.
Buhari arrested someone who named his dog after him as well as other petty things
And PDP isn't the only opposition party in Nigeria but other political party members are shameless without an iota of commitment.
The current men in PDP who have stayed this long are honorable men abe women who has my respect as the current government has persecuted, pushed, bullied everyone

Who ordered the DSS raid on APC data center in 2014? The democratic, gentle dove Jonathan.

On which occasion has the despotic, tyrannical APC govt ever ordered any attack or raid on PDP office or function or meeting?

I'm just showing you're a liar or suffers from deep amnesia
Re: PDP Governors' Forum Meet In Bauchi, Take Position On INEC, NNPC, Defections by DWJOBScom(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

Who ordered the DSS raid on APC data center in 2014? The democratic, gentle dove Jonathan.

On which occasion has the despotic, tyrannical APC govt ever ordered any attack or raid on PDP office or function or meeting?

I'm just showing you're a liar or suffers from deep amnesia

Well am not arguing with you as the lies resides in you. You are probably an excited supporter of a party to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) / Rivers Exco Approves ₦800bn 2024 Budget Amid Chaos / Declare A Public Holiday For PVC Collection –IPAC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.