Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) (6142 Views)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by obedibaba(m): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Hello OP. I'm also in north york and will be attending a lil b.day party this sunday. If you want you tag along. I sent you an email.
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by ModestGal(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Comedian2019:

I may sound harsh, but from my experience, making friends with Nigerians oversee has never been a nice experience.
Why
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by ModestGal(f): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Childofthelord:
I totally agree with Cousin9999. You can gain experience, build on existing skills and make friends while volunteering. If you are a student there's a lot of like-minded groups, sports, clubs and societies in your University that you can join. Put yourself out there and take care of yourself gal!
I'm not a student
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by Karleb(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
So this girl don port? Congratulations!
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by AlphaCEO: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
ModestGal:
Looking to connect with people in Toronto, I haven't made friends since I have been here.
I'm in NORTH YORK

Hey ModestGal, it seems you were in a "hurry" to leave for Canada and have a real blast that you didn't bother to get the contacts of Naija folks in the area. Lol...

@Whizqueen is in the Toronto area and she's on NL so you can link up with her right now via the contacts on her NL profile. She's got some functional and insightful YouTube videos as well. I'm sure she'll be of further assistance to you.

Are you now permanently in Canada or you're just on a brief visit? From your sig, I assume you'll have to continue your social media
business in Canada if you're staying for the long haul.

Have a great time. smiley

Ciao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by ModestGal(f): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
obedibaba:
Hello OP. I'm also in north york and will be attending a lil b.day party this sunday. If you want you tag along. I sent you an email.
Just send me a text directly on WhatsApp
+23470*17*848*53*4
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by whizqueen(f): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Hey ModestGal, it seems you
were in a "hurry" to leave for
Canada and have a real blast
that you didn't bother to get
the contacts of Naija folks in
the area. Lol...

@Whizqueen is in the Toronto
area and she's on NL so you can link up with her right now via the contacts on her NL profile. She's got some functional and insightful YouTube videos as well. I'm sure she'll be of further assistance to you.

Are you now permanently in
Canada or you're just on a brief
visit? From your sig, I assume you'll have to continue your social media
business in Canada if you're staying for the long haul.

Have a great time. smiley

Ciao.

Hey ModestGal,
I’m in North York too, would you like to grab a drink sometime? smiley
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by ModestGal(f): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
whizqueen:

Hey ModestGal,
Yes girl, would love to. I'm in North York as well

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by whizqueen(f): 3:23am On Aug 28, 2021
ModestGal:

Yes girl, would love to. I'm in North York as well

Okay, I’d message you

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by gnykelly(m): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2021
ednut1:
i dey Canada na. I have 6 neighbors on the same floor of where i stay. I no sabi anyone of them name and have only seen 2. Where else will she meet people if not school or workplace

Abeg dey sit for passage you go meet Dem as Dem dey pass

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by TNORWAY: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
ednut1:
most offices are working remotely how she go meet people Most immigrants roll with their country people too. Wetin she wan dey discuss with white people lol
Ednut baba .....been ur silent fan.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by ExpressEntry: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
whizqueen:

Hey ModestGal,

Hey @whizqueen! You have a protégé that will be more than happy to know you are in North York. She is a 10Yr old girl that your vlogging inspires who also wants to be a vlogger... Interestingly, her family is moving to Canada soon and also looking at living anywhere around Toronto with North York being strongly considered.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by agbasi(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2021
I am in Regina Saskatchewan and I have friends in Toronto too. Hit me up on snapchat philo_murphy we can roll.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
No1 disadvantage of traveling abroad “Loneliness”

To me that's an advantage, I hate pokenose's

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

To me that's an advantage, I hate pokenose's

Lol then you’re an introvert

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by ednut1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
TNORWAY:
Ednut baba .....been ur silent fan.
grin
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by AlphaCEO: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
whizqueen:

Hey ModestGal,
Aha! @whizqueen... Good to know
that I was able to connect both
of you. Enjoy yourselves... and
hey, I love your spirit of enterprise as well. You take care. wink

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by Comedian2019: 5:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Safiguy4u:

I am one of the most useless Nigetians, she should avoid you.
Why are you in pains? grin grin grin
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Lol then you’re an introvert

Yes, that's right, I may be indoor for days without anyone knowing
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Yes, that's right, I may be indoor for days without anyone knowing

Hmmm but with 24hours electricity, fast internet speed, Netflix and food in your refrigerator you are good wink
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Hmmm but with 24hours electricity, fast internet speed, Netflix, and food in your refrigerator you are good wink

Have close to 24hr electricity, don't need Netflix, I'm a programmer.
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Have close to 24hr electricity, don't need Netflix, I'm a programmer.

cry
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Come teach me programming bro, I have all the necessary equipment, that thing dey hard me learn on my own cry

No one can teach you but yourself, but if you need motivations, drop your contact
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

No one can teach you but yourself, but if you need motivations, drop your contact

A’ight bro…
Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by whizqueen(f): 4:09am On Oct 22, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Aha! @whizqueen... Good to know
that I was able to connect both
of you. Enjoy yourselves... and
hey, I love your spirit of enterprise as well. You take care. wink

Thank you and have a good one too smiley

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by whizqueen(f): 4:10am On Oct 22, 2021
ExpressEntry:

Hey @whizqueen! You have a protégé that will be more than happy to know you are in North York. She is a 10Yr old girl that your vlogging inspires who also wants to be a vlogger... Interestingly, her family is moving to Canada soon and also looking at living anywhere around Toronto with North York being strongly considered.
Really?!! I can’t wait to meet her. I know for sure she’s love it here smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) by Teaser4(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Wahala for who Dey find Nigerian friends online ooo

Be safe sis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired / Positive Things About Nigeria / How To Get Qatar Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.