Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) (52463 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Ppogbae: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Machinegun91:
Something that thunder go strike within 5secs

God is greater than the whole world.

Typical low IQ, African thinking. While Oyibo is pushing the limits to improve quality of life, you are here talking about God grin
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by sigiyaya112: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
In these Endtimes, all over the World, Nations and People are Preparing for Different things.

Some Nations and People are Preparing for War.
Some are Preparing to launch Nuclear Weapons.
Some are Preparing to launch the NWO and Beast System.

Righteousness is Preparing for the RAPTURE of the Saints.
JESUS is Coming!

What are you Preparing For?
I am patiently waiting for that your jesus to come back, but this time around the kind beating him go receive the last time was a big joke, make him de come we are waiting cool cool
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Julianaa: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
jimmyolasun:
These ones just dey prepare for world war 3
something that won't happen
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by nomenclature(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mumu
Machinegun91:
Something that thunder go strike within 5secs

God is greater than the whole world.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by htdot: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ppogbae:
You would think that the Black man has offended God in the previous universe. See what Oyibo is building...
The largest conspiracy is that they built america.

1 Like

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by McShime(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Really?�
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oya folks Air force 1 vs Kremlin who wins
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by witworth(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
No matter what, I will still go with the United States. No country can attack them despite the threat. Nobody wan die, Dem self know na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Nuelito: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dx man no dey rest oh
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Dbarrzx: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Putin and war stories be like 5&6
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Putin. You no go live till thy kingdom come ooo

2 Likes

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Julianaa:
Buhari is here donating cows to NYSC members in Katrina state
titilayo.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Blacklion3: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why are all these ascribed to Putin. Oh he is the head of the military
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
In these Endtimes, all over the World, Nations and People are Preparing for Different things.

Some Nations and People are Preparing for War.
Some are Preparing to launch Nuclear Weapons.
Some are Preparing to launch the NWO and Beast System.

Righteousness is Preparing for the RAPTURE of the Saints.
JESUS is Coming!

What are you Preparing For?
I’m preparing to cum
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
There would be no world war again. The only thing that will remain relevant is the rumors of war. Most country knows what it takes to go to war.

1 Like

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igyeseh06:
When will Nigeria ever take a step towards this development?

That one,,, is in the hands of you & I.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Mpanyi: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
All na way to chop money in a sensible way
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by John360comng: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
The Government needs to look into this kidnapping problem. It's becoming a huge national problem.

A friend was just informing me how his own friend's dad was kidnapped at Ondo State. Security is no more a government business alone. You need to be serious about your security and that of your family. These kidnappers now kidnap for as low as 100,000-500,000 just about anyone they can lay their hands on.

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Putin and war. Instead of him to revive struggling Russia economy. All he know is WW3 that will not be fought.

Spending billion of dollars on WMD while Russia economy keep declining.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Rahkman: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Our super tucano can take off that nonsense with just 1 shot
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Igyeseh06(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

That one,,, is in the hands of you & I.
But it is truly in our hands?

I vividly remember when we were told in our primary school days that we are the leaders of tomorrow, then Buhari was the head of state, the same Buhari is our president today.

Will our tommorow ever come?
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Charly68: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
I think we should hire the doomsday for two days to come and comb Boko Haram avenue..
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Whitecoal711: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
W
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
lonelydora:
Nice one.

Putin is my man anyday anytime. A man I would love to meet someday.

Yea, we all probably gon' meet him soon.In hell,that is.After he must have nuked the whole fu..ck.in world..
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
There would most likely be a War before the likes of Putin and Kim Jong leave this earth.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
This Putin keep putting America in tensions
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nothing to worry about. The US have 4 of their own Doomsday plane!

1 Like

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igyeseh06:

But it is truly in our hands?

I vividly remember when we were told in our primary school days that we are the leaders of tomorrow, then Buhari was the head of state, the same Buhari is our president today.

Will our tommorow ever come?

It shall be well oo
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
jimmyolasun:
These ones just dey prepare for world war 3 and we dey here still dey beg God for our daily bread...

Walai this life no balance

Make Dem shaa start the war, I shaa know e no fit reach here. Naa just the famine and pollution go reach here...

Who tell you sey WW3 no go reach here if e happen?Even if the actual fighting no reach here,those aforementioned famine and pollution go kuku kpai everybody,cos the whole damn country is close to if not downright starvation as it is..
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15697047/putin-builds-two-new-doomsday-planes/amp/
And the fulanis are rejoicing over the crop duster called tuscano. Shameless country.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by LadyExcellency: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
rottennaija:

It's the US that started it

Donald Trump spent total Russia GDP on US Military during his four years term.

There's no competition. Just that Russia Military got no conscience and moral rules of engagement like USA.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
The OP does this every night....trying to put Russia military might in our mind...and this is in collaboration with the nairaland moderators.....

The US has these more than 50years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.