Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) (52486 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by goodheart02(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Putin keeps pressing America's mumu button. The yanks will now want to counter by spending nearly 70% of their annual budget on defence while many homeless people litter the streets of los Angeles and new York.

Your comments show you're ill informed and lack exposure on international politics. Yes the US has it's own slums and homeless people, but the poverty level in Russia and their dying economy is far worse than many nations on earth. And for the records Russia can't put American through any arms race, rather it's the Americans who have been making the Russians spend billions on weapons because the Russians think it's a competition. It's been so since the Cold War era

1 Like

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why is Russia obsessed with war?
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Kenn55: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Russia looks more like North Korea these days. The only thing we read about Russia is now missile, weapons etc that never get used.

If Russia is so confident of toppling the US, why not start a war with the US and eliminate them once and for all and become the super power. That is the only way this Putin's craze for weapons will be justified.

You keep wasting money building new weapons that never gets to be used against the enemy while ya economy is no where near the big boys. Russia really needs a fresh leadership.

1 Like

Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Lighthammer(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vlidimir vladimirovich putin son of spiridonovich keep terrorising united snakes of amerikastani anytime anyday......
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Lighthammer(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kenn55:
Russia looks more like North Korea these days. The only thing we read about Russia is now missile, weapons etc that never get used.

If Russia is so confident of toppling the US, why not start a war with the US and eliminate them once and for all and become the super power. That is the only way this Putin's craze for weapons will be justified

You keep wasting money building new weapons that never gets to be used against the enemy while ya economy is no where near the big boys. Russia really needs a fresh leadership.
You people just like typing with sentiments... I think you did not read where united snakes of amerikasatani and her allies are conducting driils in the black sea abi?better leave Russia alone
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Originalsly: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Afamsi:

Oga Russia has been in the news lately for nothing other than war threats

If my a rival comes to my doorstep with a gun ... and I warn him that should he enter my house I'll shoot him ... who is the "war monger"? And should the headlines be "Warmongering Landlord Threatens to Kill Rival"?

When you're listening to news ... chew before you swallow.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Kenn55: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lighthammer:

You people just like typing with sentiments... I think you did not read where united snakes of amerikasatani and her allies are conducting driils in the black sea abi?better leave Russia alone

Guy, Russia conducts her own drills too like others. So the drills by the US does not prevent Russia from annihilating the US if it wants to. Russia is still the only country capable of turning the US to ashes even without all these new weapons Putin is chasing.
The question is how does all these Putin grandstanding change the equation? If Putin will not declare war on the US and destroy her, then these new weapons are just waste.

I want to see Russia playing and challenging economically with the big boys up there and not all these nonsense that will never be used. Russia should leave this weapons propaganda to North Korea ,they have passed this level abeg.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by leofab(f): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hitler did worst grin
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by rosinkkit: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
prince4pro2:
Africaonly thinks of looting and looting

yeah... we should think of mass killing with nukes instead. Mumu.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by rosinkkit: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ppogbae:

Typical low IQ, African thinking. While Oyibo is pushing the limits to improve quality of life, you are here talking about God grin

Dumbo with zero IQ. They are ''pushing the limits to improve quality of life'' with NUCLEAR WEAPONS, AND NUCLEAR WARFARE capable of destroying all life on Earth?

This just goes to show how brainwashed you people are.

Brainwashed to see gross evil as good, so long as it comes in white skin.

The whIte man will literally drag you to a cliff and push you off while you sing his praises.

You're completely brainwashed.

Disgusting.

And yes, you can mock those who talk about God because you are a thoughtless imbec.ile who thinks he created himself.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by Ppogbae: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
rosinkkit:

Dumbo with zero IQ. They are ''pushing the limits to improve quality of life'' with NUCLEAR WEAPONS, AND NUCLEAR WARFARE capable of destroying all life on Earth?

This just goes to show how brainwashed you people are.

Brainwashed to see gross evil as good, so long as it comes in white skin.

The whIte man will literally drag you to a cliff and push you off while you sing his praises.

You're completely brainwashed.

Disgusting.

And yes, you can mock those who talk about God because you are a thoughtless imbec.ile who thinks he created himself.

Sorry sir, I do not recall this comment. Please note that this account was sold to me a few days ago. Good day.
Re: Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) by wealthtrak: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15697047/putin-builds-two-new-doomsday-planes/amp/
Okay! grin It's poppin' right now
and the dreaded NUCLEAR
WINTER may just be a few
months away if these men
don't put their egos aside
and embrace modern negotiation skills. Putin and his cronnies
would be the biggest losers
at the end of the day if this
escalates beyond Ukraine.

The Nuremburg trials of Nazi Germans that took place after
World War 2 comes to mind here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise / Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.