Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) (1962 Views)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by vicmatias(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
A Little girl who burnt Ebeano Super Market has been Caught On Cctv Footage. She has been Arrested And Interrogated by the police. She said she learnt it from television and that her mother took her there. This is so sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MwgdMYLiRI
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Explicit02: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
She needs prayer
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Arsonist at dis age..they need to talk her out of it.else,she will burn down an entire village oneday.
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Machinegun91(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
What a little devilish black ugly urchin

1 Like

Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by hisgrace090: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Does it mean that business owners does not watch their camera footage instantly to know what is going on?

2 Likes

Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by tunjiajayi: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Explicit02:
She needs prayer

Na prayer you go do for am if to say na your shop dem burn so?
The least na 144 lashes.

Or swear abi na curse .

3 Likes

Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Kwamecron(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
The burning was staged

Just to get there pound on the issuance company
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Explicit02:
She needs prayer
...... na woman, she now needs prayers.
An 11year old Boy stole GARRI in Lagos few years ago, by the time people could say JACK ROBINSON, he was already burnt to Ashes.

CHIDINMA who slew a man few weeks ago has become a celebrity murderer.
Tomorrow, she will get a role in Nollywood and starts advising other ladies on how to slay.

I'm not saying this Little GIRL should be burnt rather her case doesn't require PRAYERS.
It requires routine uninterrupted, unprotected FLOGGING for 2years minimum, after which she should be remanded in a Remand Home.
Please withdraw prayers.
Enough of all these prayer talks.

She's unfit to cohabit with animals not to talk of humans.

5 Likes

Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Kwamecron:
The burning was staged

Just to get there pound on the issuance company
IF they needed Insurance to step in, why would they release a video that will further nail them?
They would have said the cause of fire is yet to be ascertained or possibly electrical.

Most times we need to recharge our brains b4 typing.

1 Like

Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by RadioMOUTH(m): 5:18am On Jul 27, 2021

Kill that child...

She would cause more harm

I have spoken...

1 Like

Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:26am On Jul 27, 2021
hisgrace090:
Does it mean that business owners does not watch their camera footage instantly to know what is going on?

Abi o

it's just very surprising

in addition to monitoring the cc Tv
at least one security guard should man a row
in a supermarket settings

1 Like

Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Kwamecron(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

IF they needed Insurance to step in, why would they release a video that will further nail them?
They would have said the cause of fire is yet to be ascertained or possibly electrical.

Most times we need to recharge our brains b4 typing.

Are u the one that will tell them on how to Trevor the situation? U need anus Sex .
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by cassidy1996(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2021
smooth criminal
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2021
shocked
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

Kill that child...

She would cause more harm

I have spoken...

Go kill am na undecided
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by realstars: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2021
The wicked dude must be killed in peace.
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by IranianSea: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
vicmatias:
A Little girl who burnt Ebeano Super Market has been Caught On Cctv Footage. She has been Arrested And Interrogated by the police. She said she learnt it from television and that her mother took her there. This is so sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MwgdMYLiRI
See her k-legs. Wish they could give me this girl to purnish to death, I will gladly do it even in her grave she go still dey cry. Useless one
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by osuofia2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
ugly bastards devilish pikin
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by ivolt: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fake news.
Re: MY Mom Took Me There - Child Who Burnt Ebeano Supermarket Arrested (video) by amuwo1980: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
See the almost untrained and idiotic interrogation, the caliber of ppl running things in Nigeria is so so bad that I confidently assert this country might need up to 500 yrs to find its way , and damn she is a child and we shud not even see this video , her name and identity shud be protected , that’s the right thing goats

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Mysterious Woman In The World? / Yahoo Boys Hire Soldier To Accost Alfa Who Bought Benz Who Gave Them Fake Charm / [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.