Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo (1282 Views)

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by MrCover: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Update From . COM

The Edo State Police Command has arrested two suspected cultists, Imasuen Raymond, 32, and Precious Ajayi, 24, along the Benin-Sapele Road.

Spokesperson of the police in the state, Kontongs Bello, who disclosed this in a statement said the suspects were intercepted by men of the Anti-Kidnapping and Cyber Crime Unit of the command on Saturday, July 24.

"Operatives of the Anti-kidnaping and Cyber Crime Unit of Edo State Police Command while on township patrol along Benin-Sepele Road bypass by Etiosa Community intercepted an ash coloured Lexus 330 car with Registration number FUG 571 SB with two occupants," he stated.

"On the spot search conducted on the vehicle which led to the recovery of one pump action gun and some dry leaves suspected to be Indian hemp. Suspects are, one Imasuen Raymond ‘M’ 32 years and Precious Ajayi ‘M’ 24 years were subsequently arrested,"

The suspects also confessed to being members of one of the deadly cult groups in Benin City, the PPRO said, adding that they will soon be charged to court accordingly.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police Edo State Command, CP Philip Aliyu Ogbadu, has reinstated his commitment for a crime free Edo state, and had directed all Area Commanders, DPO’s and Tactical Commanders to intensify visibility patrol within the state with the aim of arresting unrelenting criminal element in the State.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/two-suspected-cultists-arrested-with-gun-and-indian-hemp-in-edo-2.html

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by Iniobong34: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
I only pity 4 d parents
God if u know i wil giv birth to a child dat wont be useful in the nearest future God abeg course me to wear condom
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by NwaAmaikpe: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked

This is why I always ask pastors to be specific whenever they prophesy for me.

I'm sure on the day of these boys' dedication, the pastor prophesied that one day their faces will grace the internet and their news will be on the papers.
See them now.

That's how one of my nephews told his parents to address him as 'Oga Million' because his pastor called him out during a crusade and said "I see you counting millions in a very short time".

The mumu boy is now a note-counter in one 3rd generation Microfinance bank.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by hahn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which cult/confra do they belong to so their members can know and go and bail them out undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by donbachi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
I wonder wetin dey go thru their minds now.
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by zolajpower: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
This will make front page las las
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by DoggoneDogg: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
MrCover:
Precious Ajayi, 24, along the Benin-Sapele Road.

This is all we need to know. grin
Na Oduduwa nationals.

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
kidnapperswink no be everything cultist
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by skywalker240(m): 4:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Can't person hold his weed in peace?
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by RadioMOUTH(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
kidnapperswink no be everything cultist

grin

Abeg help me tell them... joining a confraternity doesn't give you the right to steal or kill...

Wole Soyinka is a cultist

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by MrCover: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

grin

Abeg help me tell them... joining a confraternity doesn't give you the right to steal or kill...

Wole Soyinka is a cultist

You Have Started Again Today
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Wahala
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by Sonnobax15(m): 6:28am On Jul 27, 2021
sad
NwaAmaikpe don already steal the shine of this thread...

Meanwhile,many days for the thief,one day for the owner......These ones fowl don lay pre-matured eggs for dem...

If them channel all these their bad energies into enlisting into the Nigerian army, e for not too bad...
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by Dovegrey: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why I always ask pastors to be specific whenever they prophesy for me.

I'm sure on the day of these boys' dedication, the pastor prophesied that one day their faces will grace the internet and their news will be on the papers.
See them now.

That's how one of my nephews told his parents to address him as 'Oga Million' because his pastor called him out during a crusade and said "I see you counting millions in a very short time".

The mumu boy is now a note-counter in one 3rd generation Microfinance bank.
Nigga cut soap for me
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by ThuGGeR147: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
This one's na kidnapper's jooor....
Cultist na bikes dem dey use, for fast movement after hit.... Ask Buhari, his a cultist too..... Ogboni Cartel... grin grin grin
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo by WibusJaga: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good

(1) (Reply)

“photos” Three People Have Been Confirmed Dead After A Private Jet Crashed And B / This Guy Is Scammer Beware / This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.