Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight (4740 Views)

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Timi1990(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2011
hello nairalanders, pls does anyone have an idea of any supplement to gain weight. Am in my early 20s, but have a small physic and i feel it would be nice if a just add up a little bit. Have heard about CASILAN 90 before bt am not sure if it works. Pls i need ur advice.
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Eneyufuo: 11:30am On May 14, 2011
Eat alot of fried foods nd junks!
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by xtopmanutd(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2011
eat alot of carbohydrate.
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Ojoyi: 7:38am On May 15, 2011
Eat and sleep.
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Kol: 10:26am On May 15, 2011
Timi.
God has blessed you with your shape and size. Do not ever wish to gain weight- you may end up regretting this later. The most striving industry at the moment is weight loss products and services industries, companies spend a lot of money and efforts advertising products to make people lose weight, You are only in your twenties. Many many more years ahead, Ideally you shold be thinking of joining companies who sell weight loss products and turn your situation into money and great wealth by marketing products through affiliate sites like www.sleekwarehouse.com. You can build your own weight loss business.

When people see you look slim and good they would listen when you tell them how to lose weight.

By the way my niece many years again had to put on at least three jeans shorts before putting on normal dress just to look fat, I warned her but she wouldn't listen, Now she spends a better part of her income and time on weight loss programs and products,

If you are not anorexic then there is no need to intentionally want to gain weight. It is simple UNREASONABLE.

Be proud of your looks and who you are always, If I may ask what is your weight at the moment?
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Timi1990(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2011
Kol:

Timi.
God has blessed you with your shape and size. Do not ever wish to gain weight- you may end up regretting this later. The most striving industry at the moment is weight loss products and services industries, companies spend a lot of money and efforts advertising products to make people lose weight, You are only in your twenties. Many many more years ahead, Ideally you shold be thinking of joining companies who sell weight loss products and turn your situation into money and great wealth by marketing products through affiliate sites like www.sleekwarehouse.com. You can build your own weight loss business.

When people see you look slim and good they would listen when you tell them how to lose weight.

By the way my niece many years again had to put on at least three jeans shorts before putting on normal dress just to look fat, I warned her but she wouldn't listen, Now she spends a better part of her income and time on weight loss programs and products,

If you are not anorexic then there is no need to intentionally want to gain weight. It is simple UNREASONABLE.

Be proud of your looks and who you are always, If I may ask what is your weight at the moment?

thanks a lot 4 ur comment. Dont really know what i weigh presently,cuz it been a long time i did a weight check. But d point is dat am not dat tall, and my stature is not Big. Am just suggesting dat maybe if i take more body building supplement, i'll look more mature and big. Well, what do u think i should do ,? Take supplement or just stick to my nature.
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Kol: 3:46pm On May 17, 2011
Timi. What you should sincerely do is avoid taking in anything like capsules etc. I think you are under some peer pressure, maybe some of your friends mock you about your size but I honestly think they may be envying you.

For you to look better you might want to do a bit of toning through some targeted muscle exercises, that will bring out your shape and you could build some nice lean muscle, you will feel great afterwards. if you like you can drop your email and I will send my phone number so we could chat from time to time, ok?
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Godmother(f): 7:40pm On May 17, 2011
Eneyufuo:

Eat alot of fried foods nd junks!

Plus take weight-on and in two months time your post will change to " how do I loose weight?"
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Timi1990(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2011
Kol:

Timi. What you should sincerely do is avoid taking in anything like capsules etc. I think you are under some peer pressure, maybe some of your friends mock you about your size but I honestly think they may be envying you.

For you to look better you might want to do a bit of toning through some targeted muscle exercises, that will bring out your shape and you could build some nice lean muscle, you will feel great afterwards. if you like you can drop your email and I will send my phone number so we could chat from time to time, ok?

yes , you really got dat picture clear. My email id is

timistone766@gmail.com . Thank so much
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Kol: 8:51am On May 18, 2011
Timi. I have emailed you my number. Text me yours. I will try and call u sometime.
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by kandiikane(m): 3:52am On May 19, 2011
Forget all these comments about eating junk, if you really need help take note of this:

In 5market days right after the first crow of the first co[i]c[/i]k take 3 goats, 1 hen, 6kolanut and 1bitter kola to the river. Sacrifice the 3 goats and hen to the great God Ofirisi but you have to make sure you cut the heads off completely from left to right and drain the blood in the river. Call unto Ofirisi and tell him what you want then chew the 6kola nuts and 1 bitter kola and take small water from the river and mix it with the nuts in your mouth then spray it in the river and by the next day you shall become fat.

Remember,it should be done stark n[i]ak[/i]ed

And that would be 10,000 naira
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Kol: 10:27am On May 19, 2011
kandiikane. Are you talking from experience?
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Timi1990(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2011
kandiikane:

Forget all these comments about eating junk, if you really need help take note of this:

In 5market days right after the first crow of the first co[i]c[/i]k take 3 goats, 1 hen, 6kolanut and 1bitter kola to the river. Sacrifice the 3 goats and hen to the great God Ofirisi but you have to make sure you cut the heads off completely from left to right and drain the blood in the river. Call unto Ofirisi and tell him what you want then chew the 6kola nuts and 1 bitter kola and take small water from the river and mix it with the nuts in your mouth then spray it in the river and by the next day you shall become fat.

na wa 4 some people here o o o o, when people are asking reasonable question and some people are making reasonable contribution, while you are here making a big fool of urself. Infact, e be like say Rat don die 4 ur head , dat why u can think and make good contribution. Pshewwwwwwww! ! ! ! !
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by kandiikane(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2011
Timi1990:

na wa 4 some people here o o o o, when people are asking reasonable question and some people are making reasonable contribution, while you are here making a big fool of urself. Infact, e be like say Rat don die 4 your head , dat why u can think and make good contribution. Pshewwwwwwww! ! ! ! !
Abeg comot for here with you rubbish!!May Ofirisi thunder your mouth. Goat!!

Kol:

kandiikane. Are you talking from experience?
Yes, but I asked to be skinny
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Kol: 3:49pm On May 19, 2011
kandiikane.

Good for you. I am sure you are happy with your special gift from your great god, Ofirisi. May you be forever united in soul and body with Ofirisi and may your subconscious help implant Ofirisi into your being so he can properly satisfy your desire to be irreversibly skinny,
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Timi1990(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2011
Kol:

kandiikane.

Good for you. I am sure you are happy with your special gift from your great god, Ofirisi. May you be forever united in soul and body with Ofirisi and may your subconscious help implant Ofirisi into your being so he can properly satisfy your desire to be irreversibly skinny,
dont mind that idiot wey no get common sense. Abeg i'll like 2 hear 4rm you asap. Thanks jare
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by kandiikane(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2011
^^you be mumu
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Timi1990(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2011
kandiikane:

^^you be mumu
come ? Which one be all this nonsense you are doing over here ? Shey me and you get beef b4 ? Or na person send you to me ? U better go and sit down and think over your life, and stop insulting people when you dont have any reasonable thing to talk about. .
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by kandiikane(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2011
^^See the pot calling kettle black. Did you not insult me?  Did you not ask a question and I gave you an answer? What is your problem then?
Did I ever cross path with you for you to say a rat died in my head? This what your problem is, why ask question if you already know what the answer is?
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by xreal: 10:35pm On May 20, 2011
CASILA 90?
This will have effect if you are into Sports or if you want to go-by ''Kol's'' advise. . . muscle building. I have a friend who is into sports 'proffessionaly', he used Casila 90 and he built muscle a lot - there after, but this happened ofcourse spending more time in the gym.
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by noblegas2(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2011
Smoke some weed, trust me, works like magic son!
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Timi1990(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2011
thank you guyz, have heard all what u've said .
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
kandiikane: Forget all these comments about eating junk, if you really need help take note of this:

hahhahahahahahahahahahaahahah
Re: Help Me ! I Want 2 Gain Weight by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
kandiikane:
Abeg comot for here with you rubbish!!May Ofirisi thunder your mouth. Goat!!

Yes, but I asked to be skinny
hahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Technician / World AIDS Day: Still A Long Way To Achieving An Hiv-Free Generation / Telemedicine-what are the benefits for Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.