Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation (24559 Views)

Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by IJOBA11: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad D ALBINO slave monkey in KUJE go dey regret his stupidity sad.Wike go don laff am tire tongue grin grin grin cheesy
WHAT ELSE HERDSMAN
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Schprobs: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Mokason288:
I was expecting him to disappear

Anytime i read 85% of poor people in Nigeria are northerners its used to give me joy and clear my troubles buhari 4+4 we move
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Anndju(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Bad as e be Igboho na Man

1 Like

Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by favor914: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Xsolutions:
Very good.

That WAS the game plan.

Better he remains in Benin, than the terrorist Nigerian government get their claws on him.

IGBOHO 1-TERRORIST GOVERNMENT 0 grin
Keep deceiving your alter ego, to be remanded in prison pending the investigation is victory to you? Low life’s from Oduduwa Agitator to Fugitive begging for freedom? Please when is the next Oduduwa rally?
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by favor914: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Anndju:
Bad as e be Igboho na Man
Go and tell that to his grieving family, all these for an illusion Biafra abi na Oduduwa? The prosperity of fools will definitely destroy them.
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by seunlayi(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
priceaction:
trust me benin will not release him. To them, its a pay back for buhari government. for closing that boarder. Ghana did their own and still doing it on our citizens. They will want to use him to negotiate many things. Their police are very corrupt but very smart. They will make lots of money and international attractions to themselves. They are not boi boi like kenya. Igboho will remain in Benin for the rest of Buhari regime . Buhari wont open boarder, so they wont extradict him to nigeria.

Besides, Benin is closer to yoruba land than any other tribe. So if in times of troubles, they show solidarity, who knows what will happen later? He saved some of their indigenes at the oyo boarders when folani boko haram were disturbing them.

He is part of them now, they will fully protect him.
Again if its Nigerian government, they wont release his wife at all. They would have injured the innocent woman and wont obey court order. Small benin teaching how things are done orderly.
Your head is very correct
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by WEALTHYMII: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Arewa agenda witchcraft has finally fallen.
Power will leave the north.
The blood of the innocent is crying daily to the Heavens.
To realise that many sadistic hypocrites members of this forum actively & shamelessly support the gruesome murder of innocent Nigerians by Fulani Supremacist Militias is a great cause of concern.
GOD will judge you & your sponsors with misfortunes, lightening, fire & brimstone all the days of your lives.
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by favor914: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2021
priceaction:
trust me benin will not release him. To them, its a pay back for buhari government. for closing that boarder. Ghana did their own and still doing it on our citizens. They will want to use him to negotiate many things. Their police are very corrupt but very smart. They will make lots of money and international attractions to themselves. They are not boi boi like kenya. Igboho will remain in Benin for the rest of Buhari regime . Buhari wont open boarder, so they wont extradict him to nigeria.

Besides, Benin is closer to yoruba land than any other tribe. So if in times of troubles, they show solidarity, who knows what will happen later? He saved some of their indigenes at the oyo boarders when folani boko haram were disturbing them.

Again if its Nigerian government, they wont release his wife at all. They would have injured the innocent woman and wont obey court order. Small benin teaching how things are done orderly.
Due process young man, isn’t Republic du Benin a member of Ecowas?, he will be definitely be repatriated back to Nigeria, just don’t know why you kids always choose to deceive yourselves?
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by favor914: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2021
WEALTHYMII:
Arewa agenda witchcraft has finally fallen.
Power will leave the north.
The blood of the innocent is crying daily to the Heavens.
To realise that many sadistic hypocrites members of this forum actively & shamelessly support the gruesome murder of innocent Nigerians by Fulani Supremacist Militias is a great cause of concern.
GOD will judge you & your sponsors with misfortunes, lightening, fire & brimstone all the days of your lives.
Yoruba is serving injustices on Yorubas, they complain of Tinubu & others Yet it is Hausa Fulani holding you down? Almijiri are you Hausa Fulani?
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2021
favor914:
Due process young man, isn’t Republic du Benin a member of Ecowas?, he will be definitely repatriated back to Nigeria, just don’t know why you kids always choose to deceive yourselves?

The same nigerian government that dont obey ecowas law and court judgement? and you think benin is like any other country? you dont know jack. They will rather sentence him and pardon him later than let buhari get him easily like that.

By the way, make your point and stop calling me a kid. if i cant father you, i can be a bigger zaddy to you. I am far from being a young man. behave cheesy
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Anndju(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Why you will continue wailing till u go into extinction!
favor914:
Go and tell that to his grieving family, all these for an illusion Biafra abi na Oduduwa? The prosperity of fools will definitely destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Nosa111(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2021
But why are they keeping him He doesn’t commit any crime in Benin republic soil. He will only be punishable if he entered the country illegally or commit a crime.
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
PassingShot:

Supporters of rouble rousers won't cease to amaze grin
Every loss to them is always the game plan. Same way the kids call the first and second arrests of terrorist Kanu a game plan which Nigeria fell for grin
PassingShot, I've read and respected your comments in the past quite a lot. I don't even comment a lot on NL. Ighoho is different from the Kanu issue. Nuff said...
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by PassingShot(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Xsolutions:
PassingShot, I've read and respected your comments in the past quite a lot. I don't even comment a lot on NL. Ighoho is different from the Kanu issue. Nuff said...

Little difference but not much.

Had he not made certain comments during live events about arming his followers with guns and vowing to kill Yorubas who don't support his agitation or separatist movement, I wouldn't have issue with him. He crossed the line!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by akdjr(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2021
But can't this man just disappear from prison abi those Otumokpo no work again? All these has made me not to believe in any Juju power, Christianity power or Islamic power cos at the end of it all those believers are not immune from what we the ones who just believe and trust God and never want to associate with their ideology face too. I would rather just live my life and trusting and believing the Almighty creator till the end than get brainwashed by some people ideology of what is and what is not.
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2021
Mokason288:
I was expecting him to disappear
Na mouth d guy get joor, in no fit control gun from air talklesss of disappearing undecided
Yeyenatu grin

1 Like

Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Didi2d(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Most don't know that it's better for igboho to be extradited to Nigeria, than Benin republic to jail him. Most especially if he actually obtain fake international Benin republic passport
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by ba7man(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
priceaction:

As long as Igboho is in a cell, all what you've written is "Tales by moonlight".
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Samsodelondon(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
He was with his German passport at his arrest of 10 years validity according to Benin media report. I reside in benin. quoteor=valuedammy post=104134971]

I tire o, whats his crime?

Some said he used fake passport, but BBC dubunked it. So what allegations do Benin govt has against him?[/quote]
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Didi2d(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Nosa111:
But why are they keeping him He doesn’t commit any crime in Benin republic soil. He will only be punishable if he entered the country illegally or commit a crime.

Fake international Benin republic passport. Abi Sunday igboho no be Nigerian again.
The question is how did he get the passport?

Sunday igboho wey for just dey live him life freely and peacefully decided to find wahala.
At first, he was doing well by protecting his people from invaders and lots of us supported him, but baba switch lane to agitation and Yoruba nation rally.
This guy was living big in Oyo state, but decided to show himself, well this is the outcome
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Nosa111(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2021
…and if he decided to agitate and protest for Yoruba nation what was his wrong?? When did protest and clamour for freedom become a crime?? Baba was doing well, but not everybody can stand this government wickedness. You don’t need to be rich or poor before you can fight for the people. I am still asking, wetin the guy do??
Didi2d:

Fake international Benin republic passport. Abi Sunday igboho no be Nigerian again.
The question is how did he get the passport?

Sunday igboho wey for just dey live him life freely and peacefully decided to find wahala.
At first, he was doing well by protecting his people from invaders and lots of us supported him, but baba switch lane to agitation and Yoruba nation rally.
This guy was living big in Oyo state, but decided to show himself, well this is the outcome

1 Like

Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by stax2021: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2021
I am really disappointed in the way and manner in which you guy's are going about kanu and igboho we all in the same boat Fulani bullets does not see us a different but kills us both please lets stop all this insults and face our common enemy so we dont all go extinct we are all Southerners [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by haslaw(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2021
AOB1:
I said it, Benin republic judiciary get balls and they will never bow to any pressure from Nigeria government.
This is how Kenya supposed to handle Nnamdi Kanu case instead of them sending him to Nigeria. Kenya got no balls

Nnamdi Kanu's case in Kenya is not the same as that of Igbojo's case in Benin Republic.

Igboho committed a crime by faking a Beninoise travel documents and was arrested for such. Nnamdi Kanu was a wanted man found in Kenya.
Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Justdogood:
Eweleke.

Prison cha......

This one don turn ex-convict even before bubu handle am.
Ahhhhhhh.
Hin no easy for yorubas now ooooo.
Abeg, make we bring ewedu and gbegiri for am now make hin chop, because
I hear say cotonou prison watery beans dey get plenty weevil inside.

Maybe hin go use all that charm wey him wear dey separate weevil from beans, at least since the charm no make am disappear hin fit make weevil disappear.

Them go use beans kill am for this life. After cotonou own, kirikiri maximum own na finishing

All na oversea travel.
Hin own come with free accommodation and feeding

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation by Elidrisy20: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
As the case stands kanu might even be given a parole but Sunday no hope at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.