Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Top Stories That Trended Last Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Stories That Trended Last Week (140 Views)

Grace Found Yusuf, The Boy That Trended At Peter Obi's Rally In Lagos As Nigeria / #EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Stories That Trended Last Week by ProfesawFred(m): 4:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Hello every one! Hope we had a nice weekend. I know how difficult it is to ballance our normal day to day activities, like going to work, carrying out certain responsibilities at home as a parent and especially the hustle and bustle that happens here in Nigeria, to be precise Lagos, Nigeria. You cannot imagine the level of stress and depression people go through in this part of the world. This has made so many people not to pay attention to their immediate and extended environment. A large number of people especially youths don't even know what is happening around them because they have lost interest in reading news. Notwithstanding it is very inimical for one to be aware of what is going on in his neighborhood, community, state, country and if possible the world.
This is why I created a channel on YouTube to keep everyone abreast of the important and latest events and stories that happened during the course of the week that you may have missed due to one reason to the other..
Please encourage me by subscribing to my youtube channel and also liking and sharing this videos to as many people as possible.
Thank you , it pays to be informed, because knowledge is power!

Please help push to front page!!!!���

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: LEARN With ProfeswFred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4MUWujLMs

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Trolls President Buhari Who Is Attending A Global Education Summit. / Leadership Accountability Hallmark Of Honesty. / The Honest Emir Of Muri By Lasisi Olagunju - TELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.