Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes (296 Views)

Blunders Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (jagaban) Compilations And Funny Memes / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by Elbinawi: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigerian sessesionist agitators, blunders & mistakes

The pro-Yoruba Activist Sunday Igboho committed a huge blunder by trying to flee Nigeria via the Benin Republic.

Sunday Igboho is a popular person in South West Nigeria that shared border with the Benin Republic. There is large Yoruba population in the neighboring Benin Republic. The first place to look for Sunday Igboho is Benin Republic and he foolishly went there to be caught.

The wife of Sunday Igboho is German. Sunday Igboho with fake passport � of Benin Republic took his wife and children and tried to board a direct flight to Germany. Who organized this extreme foolishness?

The leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu was more smarter than Sunday Igboho when fleeing Nigeria. After Buhari/Buratai attacked Nnamdi Kanu's family house and killed dozens of unarmed Youths, Nnamdi Kanu escaped Nigeria via the sea and the desert.

The South West that is the base of Sunday Igboho has access to the Sea. Sunday Igboho could have easily flee via the sea. Nigerian coastal area is porous, one of the least protected in the world.

The huge blunders of Sunday Igboho shows that those close to him are low capacity aides. People without experience, insight or focus.

Nnamdi Kanu successfully fled Nigeria but made the mistake of visiting Kenya. Kenya is notorious in betraying Activists. A Turkish Activist was betrayed last year by the Kenyan regime. Nnamdi Kanu was betrayed by the Kenyan government.

The genocidal Buhari regime is presently basking in the euphoria of capturing the two leaders of sessesionist agitations in the South. The Buhari regime is a gang of bloodthirsty savages that lacked any iota of sophistication. They only capitalized on avoidable mistakes and blunders here.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by louqas: 6:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Agitators without peoples mandate
Agitators that act like DICTATORS are those ones agitators? Abegi
Agitators relying heavily on juju to topple a government....
Agitators beaten mercilessly and crying like babies..hehehe

Rather than call them agitators we refer them to as comedians

You all keep blaming kenya but forget that Kenya is next door to somalia and has had its share of terror. Its experience has taught them never to give any breathing space to terrorists.....whether home or abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by uBuNiT: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Thanks for your rubbish
Re: Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by SlayerForever: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2021
All of you who condemn secessionists and always headline their errors are a different kind of stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by kollinzgee(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Op is totally on point and a smart man I wish you were my friend in person, even dss easily traced his movements before he headed there so predictable.

I doff my cap for Igbos for two reasons..

1)how kanu could escape through sea from the so called landlocked southeast.

2)How they were able to train and recruit a huge number of youths int EsN without government awareness.

3)How EsN smuggled In such a huge amount of weaponry without the awareness of Nigerian authorities..

That says a lot in a full scale war this generation of Igbos will still bring in weapons and food even when blockaded.
Re: Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by Captain8(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2021
kollinzgee:
Op is totally on point and a smart man I wish you were my friend in person, even dss easily traced his movements before he headed there so predictable.

I doff my cap for Igbos for two reasons..

1)how kanu could escape through sea from the so called landlocked southeast.

2)How they were able to train and recruit a huge number of youths int EsN without government awareness.

3)How EsN smuggled In such a huge amount of weaponry without the awareness of Nigerian authorities..

That says a lot in a full scale war this generation of Igbos will still bring in weapons and food even when blockaded.

you still an ignorant.... it shows you have no awareness....
Re: Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by 360degreess(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Why won't they make mistake when they are either Terrorists or illitrate thugs?..And they are also fighting for their personal interest.. with these false negative mindset tell me why will they achieve their aims?

Re: Nigerian Sessesionist Agitators, Blunders & Mistakes by gidgiddy: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2021
As Fr Mbaka said -

"You are busy arresting agitators rather than arresting the cause of the agitation"

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. / Ebonyi Ambassadors Rolls Out Drums, Celebrates Amb. Dr. Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii / SOS, Edo Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.