Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Message From Attorney Ernest Ronquillo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Message From Attorney Ernest Ronquillo (425 Views)

Appreciation Message From The Office Of The National Coordinator PDP Coalition / The Pilot Of The Yesterday Ill Fated Helicopter Captain Chika Ernest Playing On / Dangote, Peter Obi, Others Present as the Ekehs Celebrate Dr Ernest Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message From Attorney Ernest Ronquillo by LagosAirport: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2021
I am Attorney Ernest Ronquillo, a solicitor to a client who died due to a brief illness (Heart Attack)in 2007 and left a fixed deposit of 14.8 Million Pounds Sterling in a Bank here in the United Kingdom without leaving any next of Kin.I am writing you to seek your consent to present you as his next of kin as you both have the same last name.

What i am proposing is 100% risk free and i guarantee that you stand to make a lot of money for yourself. I can prepare all the documents to back my claim and have these funds transferred to you in less than 2 weeks and we can both split the proceeds.Kindly get back to me in receipt of this email.

Attorney Ernest Ronquillo

(1) (Reply)

100 Persons Shall Grab 5k Each Today! / Karwa Chauth SMS Quotes Wishes, FB Whatsapp Status Pics 2022 / Sheggz And Bella All Loved Up At The Wakanda Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.