Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm (1265 Views)

10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos] / Ekweremadu & Chimaroke Reunite As Enugu Looks To Welcome Atiku & Obi Tomorrow(ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm by Ceenachi: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Nobody is shocked anymore.

Nobody is giving condolences anymore.

The Army seems to have vacated the war against insurgency and now focused on fighting secessionists home and abroad.

It's looks like a field day for terrorists now

God have mercy on us! embarassed
Re: Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2021
stanluiz:
Fulani herdsmen attack is a problem that is facing the South not only the South East.

The solution is that the southern governors should Sign anti grazing Bill and pass it in the house of the assembly for it to be sign as a law by both the speaker and the governor then enforce the anti grazing law by forming their own security vigilante.

I don't why SE governors has refused to do so ? They should immediately push and sign anti grazing law. There is no time.
You're correct but ESN has come to stay you may not like ESN but majority love them not even like
Re: Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm by Eleken: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
What?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm by IGBOSON1: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

So which community has it because herdsmen attack in the east has mainly being between enugu and ebonyi which was why ESN focused there ...so oga I thought u said south east governors has security forces ?

So enugu has no vigilante ..so which state has ?

I admire your patience with that irritating schmuck!

I on the other hand don’t suffer fools gladly, and would have cursed his impostor ass off the thread!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm by mrvitalis(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
IGBOSON1:

I admire your patience with that irritating schmuck!

I on the other hand don’t suffer fools gladly, and would have cursed his impostor ass off the thread!
I want him to expose himself but he ran

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's IMO Visit: Kanu's Last Chance For Freedom. / Newspapers Headlines For Thursday 14th October 2021* / Ike Ekweremadu for Governor 2031

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.