Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community (25389 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by faceland: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2021
They even catch a elderly man. I hope they are really the bandits and not some innocent people running from the gun fight.

1 Like

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by faceland: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2021
proxillin:
where is there weapons?

These people don't look like bandits to me

Scapegoating
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by elmodee7(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2021
So sad. I don't hear or see any brainwashed demented gullible idiotic beasts condemn this act of rascality. Terrorists . Your albaino hunchback god king will never get out of the shit hole where he is.
The police shouldn't waste time in killing the captured terrorists. Rest in peace to the DPO.

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Naijaolosho2: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
adecz:
undecided

If na Fulani, they won't show
the pictures..

Do they ever get arrested? Injustice of the highest order. I pity the Fulani after 2023.

1 Like

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by osuofia2(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2021
delugadou:

Stupid police men. Your dpo was killed, yet you captured them alive because you want bail money.
Bros you took the word out of my mouth. how can those bastardss still be alive when the dpo was killed. The reason must be the bail money you said. Kill those baggers and case close

1 Like

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Elvisgolden: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
This ones own done finish........them go chop beating like say tomorrow nor dey...........Una go kill D.P.O..............una own don finish kpatakpata
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Yusuf4: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Took only picture of a fine looking Highlander that does not look like something that went to small war.
The boys shown wearing fine clothes and an old man too and not looking distressed like someone that just had a battle.

My Conclusion, they arrested innocent Igbo people for cover up

1 Like

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Amah70: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2021
drizslim:
I thought they said Imo is now more peaceful than ever, I hope they now see who's been killing them & free mnk...

IMO is reaping the fruits of court injustice

Peace left Imo. This governor fetched firewood infested with red ants when he invited the military to attack his enemy territory.
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by whippersnapper(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigeria art thou cursed. God save this country.a whole DPO. R.I.P to him
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Segfaultt(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
OdefaGirl:

Why are you quoting the guy..... You didn't see that the other one is at fault?
just shut it.
Is it proper to insult Someone's mother?
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Iliveforever(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/dpo-killed-as-police-repel-bandit-attack-in-imo-community.html

I don’t believe this, these guys and old mean are they the bandits??

They just arrested passers by and tagged them bandits
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by OdefaGirl(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Segfaultt:
just shut it.
You know nothing.

You guys are too toxic to exist as humans.... I wonder what sort of families you all are coming from.... Damnn

Oh..... it's proper to insult anyone?
Oh.... you even had to change it... Now now
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Psalmistproject: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Police and wonders!!

Do they know what bandits are?

Bandits without battle kits.
Well is it not the corrupt NPF we know again?
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Commentor: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2021
OdefaGirl:

Be sensible..... Tribal warlord

It's easy to make accusations against the police each and everytime.

When criminals are apprehended you lot are willing to go the long mile to call them innocent yet you seek a better society.

Search your conscience.
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Dpeachi: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2021
I don't believe this.

The police should stop all these sham and say the truth for once
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Litmus: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Unknown bandits.
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Segfaultt(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
OdefaGirl:

You guys are too toxic to exist as humans.... I wonder what sort of families you all are coming from.... Damnn

Oh..... it's proper to insult anyone?
Oh.... you even had to change it... Now now
dumb headed Igbo woman.
I can see insulting someone's parents is lawful in your tribe.
Bunch of useless people.
Quote me negatively again make thunder fire that your flat skull
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by sapientia(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Police and lies
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
light9393:
So, Nigeria police actually want me to believe these people paraded were responsible for the attack on their station. I find it hard to believe any information from the Nigerian state.

Ever since the Twitter ban, nairaland has been the go to place for BMc (Buhari media cows).'

I find it hard to believe the Nigerian Police. They have list credibility .

1 Like

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by MrUchenna1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
These people are innocent.. They should release them.
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Clearly Igbos...stop spoiling our reputation, our fathers struggled to build it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison / Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos) / Bandits Kill Kaduna Imam, Community Leader For Condemning Kidnapping, Rustling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.