Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community (25388 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by Chudyfuto(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2021
If am not from oru east,I would have believed this picture that you posted...why is nairaland full of bullshit? Those people on that picture are passerby that was picked by police at afor ubahazu....you know Nigeria police and there styles and they have released them since...had it been I have the power and finance I would sue that idiot that posted innocent peoples pictures here....tomorrow someone will come across any of them one day and will thinking negative about that person due to your trash you posted...zoom those pictures and tell me how those are criminals.
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2021
SEE THIER FACE! UNA STIL NEVA REGAIN SENSE?YA PPL ABLOAD GO SEND YU CHEAP CASH AND MOTOR TO GO KILL YA SEFS WHILE THEY ENJOY OVER THERE.TUFIAKWA! angry
Re: DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community by OdefaGirl(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Commentor:

It's easy to make accusations against the police each and everytime.

When criminals are apprehended you lot are willing to go the long mile to call them innocent yet you seek a better society.

Search your conscience.

Guy, I don't talk too much. I talk when it is necessary...... I need to see a rebranded police, not the one filled lies and intimidation.
I don't lie to myself talk more of to a stranger..... You are good to believe me or not. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamiu Abdullahi: Kogi Lecturer Slumps, Dies, Family blames Non-payment of salary / Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison / Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.