Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. (1395 Views)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / $100 Reward For Any Urchin That Shows Us Tinubu's Photo With Classmates / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
shatap
Tinubu urchins are cursed bastard criminal vultures

Lol. Painment. Let me guess. You are a Prince from a prominent Ekiti Yoruba family ba? Ibile tokan tokan abi? Pathetic Identity fraudsters. Lol.
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by JohnFGbegile(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

You of course. Looks like identity fraud is now competing with drug smuggling as your favourite and definitive criminal activity.

If ig is not Fahdiga claiming to be Yoruba it is PrinceofLagos lying he is "ibile" while RuudVanNisteroy is headbanging and shouting he is Yoruba from Osun. You lot are natural born criminals for real. Lol
more pains cheesy

You guys have been exposed
yoruba nation are getting wiser

Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Fahdiga(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

You of course. Looks like identity fraud is now competing with drug smuggling as your favourite and definitive criminal activity.

If ig is not Fahdiga claiming to be Yoruba it is PrinceofLagos lying he is "ibile" while RuudVanNisteroy is headbanging and shouting he is Yoruba from Osun. You lot are natural born criminals for real. Lol
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by JohnFGbegile(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
OneTemplate:

Lol. Painment. Let me guess. You are a Prince from a prominent Ekiti Yoruba family ba? Ibile tokan tokan abi? Pathetic Identity fraudsters. Lol.
[/s]
oga stop crying you guys have been exposed.

more threads exposing Tinubu urchins coming soon
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

Lol. I knew this identity fraudster and impersonator would show face as soon as he is mentioned. How market today?
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Fahdiga(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. I knew this identity fraudster and impersonator would show face as soon as he is mentioned. How market today?
Did it rain today in Damaturu?
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
oga stop crying you guys have been exposed.

more threads exposing Tinubu urchins coming soon

You are only disgracing yourself and your people. Aside being notorious for drug smuggling you are now fast becoming the number one identity fraudsters of Africa. Odikwa serious OOO. Choi !!! cool
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Did it rain today in Damaturu?

Lol. How would I know? Why not ask one of your many brothers selling spare parts, fake drugs and fake China goods in every corner there?
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Fahdiga(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. How would I know? Why not ask one of your many brothers selling spare parts, fake drugs and fake China goods in every corner there?
Focus on your beheading culture and leave us the Yorubas alone
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by oyatz(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

So this Fahdiga can truly descend so low and petty by trying to claim another tribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
oyatz:

So this Fahdiga can truly descend so low and petty by trying to claim another tribe?

Lol. Are you surprised? Check the real identity of men on NL pretending to be women or claiming to come from ethnic groups different to their real ethnic origin we are all aware of.

They all "own" mansions and Estates or are billionaire CEOs whereas the reality is that they are hustlers hawking on third mainland or at Ladipo.

Duplicity, deception and double-mouthed pretence is in their DNA. Looolllzz.
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Monogamy: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Chai, cancellation of comments not working, na full tantrum remain
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Monogamy: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

oyatz:

I told you, you are almost close in detecting the sinking Titanic
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Monogamy: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
who's nadgawo abi Nagasaki

Stop crying

Nagadawo, a.k.a msallison a.k.a AchalugoNwa the guy behind comments cancellation.

You can only run you can't hide
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by OBALOLA55(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

If it is not Fahdiga claiming to be Yoruba it is PrinceofLagos lying he is "ibile" while RuudVanNisteroy is headbanging and shouting he is Yoruba from Osun. You lot are natural born criminals for real. Lol
POINT OF CORRECTION FAHDIGA RUUDVANNISTEROY AND PRINCEOFLAGOS MONOGAMY AKA HELINUES THEBOSSTREVOR1 KILLNMKNOW EKPEITIT RICHMOND500 JAMESBAILEY ONIONBANDIT ARE ALL FULANI HERDSMEN

KNOW THIS AND HAVE A PEACE OF MYND

1 Like

Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Monogamy: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
POINT OF CORRECTION FAHDIGA RUUDVANNISTEROY AND PRINCEOFLAGOS ARE ALL FULANI HERDSMEN

Shut up they are all Igbo namely Chukwudi, Nwandi and Oforio
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by OBALOLA55(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Shut up they are all Igbo namely Chukwudi, Nwandi and Oforio
CHECK THE LIST VERY MALLAM HELINUES
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Monogamy: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CHECK THE LIST VERY MALLAM HELINUES

And who is he/her? What's my business with him/her?

undecided
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Monogamy: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
1171one:
[s][/s]

Very good.. Oya spread the shit on your own thread...
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
POINT OF CORRECTION FAHDIGA RUUDVANNISTEROY AND PRINCEOFLAGOS MONOGAMY AKA HELINUES THEBOSSTREVOR1 KILLNMKNOW EKPEITIT RICHMOND500 JAMESBAILEY ONIONBANDIT ARE ALL FULANI HERDSMEN

Your brain is paining you
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Fahdiga(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
oyatz:

Shut up and receive sense
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Monogamy: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and receive sense

You should be the one to shut up and receive sense

You have just been re bursted.

I told you, you have lied more than Mr Lai on this NL.

It's good that more people are getting to know
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Fahdiga(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

I told you, you are almost close in detecting the sinking Titanic
Telling lies against an innocent person is a sin before God. Be careful of what you post here to avoid the wrath of God
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Fahdiga(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

You should be the one to shut up and receive sense

You have just been re bursted.

I told you, you have lied more than Mr Lai on this NL.

It's good that more people are getting to know
I leave you to my living God to judge you for accusing me unjustly
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Fahdiga(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Are you surprised? Check the real identity of men on NL pretending to be women or claiming to come from ethnic groups different to their real ethnic origin we are all aware of.

They all "own" mansions and Estates or are billionaire CEOs whereas the reality is that they are hustlers hawking on third mainland or at Ladipo.

Duplicity, deception and double-mouthed pretence is in their DNA. Looolllzz.
You are referring to yourself
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by richmond500: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:

I hardly reply folks like u.
Wetin concern me with this thread?
Re: Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. by Exponential101: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even your foolish Igbo father can never deny he will perish a slave but you son of an OSU slave is here flaunting foolishness because Seun head no correct.
Asgard73:

Tinubu supporter..
I don’t do slaves ..

Next!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did They See This One ? / Governor Uzodinma Hires Youths, Takes Them In Buses To Welcome President Buhari / Wike Offers N50m, Automatic Lectureship Job To Disabled PhD Graduand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.