Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin (23569 Views)

International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public / US: Court Affirms Previous Ruling, Orders CSU To Release All Tinubu's Record / Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
In October 2022, Aaron Greenspan and I commenced an FOIA request process regarding Bola Tinubu's extensive criminal records with US law enforcement.

Over the next several months, we worked diligently and in silence as the case made its way through the FOIA rejection appeal and subsequent court process.

I had every opportunity to let the world know about the case and our work on it, but I have always understood that the one superpower I have as an independent investigative journalist is the ability to move in silence and carefully manage information. The extent to which nobody knows how much I know is the extent to which my work has power.

In May, someone decided to do a search of cases involving Tinubu's name on PACER, the public @uscourts database. They came across our lawsuit, which was still in its adolescence at the time, and decided to publish it. I checked Twitter one afternoon and lo and behold - the details of this lawsuit, which I had been quietly funding out of my personal PayPal account splashed all over Twitter in the name of journalism.

From that moment, Tinubu's people were effectively given advance notice to pull out all the legal, political and diplomatic tricks in their arsenal. This was the exact reason why I did not publicise the case when we started working on it, but PACER is a public database and the inability of other people to keep their mouths shut is not under my control.

After having initially stated unambiguously that it would comply with our FOIA clearly titled "Bola Ahmed Tinubu and K.O. Tinubu," after we filed the lawsuit, the FBI today has walked back on its position and now claims that it will only release documents not directly mentioning Bola Tinubu.

Of course it is impossible to prove what manner and extent of political interference and lobbying has taken place here, but what I do know is that we never had these problems until Nigerian journalists who were not involved in the case, and who made no effort to investigate Tinubu's background until they saw an opportunity for cheap gloryhunting, involved themselves and destroyed the one advantage we had - stealth.

My 1 year+ of hard work and financial commitment has just gone to waste because some people's need for loud headlines was more important than anything else.

Thank you and goodnight. Una try.
Posted By David Hundeyin on X (Formerly called Twitter)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Ttalk: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
I've been hearing of smooth criminal, but I never knew it existed in journalism.

This kind of climax only exists in Hardley Chase fiction, as Hundeyin's buildup story with enthusiast Obidients and Atikulators savoring and feasting abruptly came to a halt.

This is a disappointment to the Obidient family who believe the FBI report on Tinubu would do the final damage since their petition at the SC was thrown out.

Hundeyin didn't just discard the Obidients, he equally left with a sting that he had been sponsoring the investigation with his money in case the Obidients decided to drag him.

On a side note:
Could David Hundeyin have been working for Tinubu and APC? His family background pre-4th Republic suggests a strong affinity with Awolowo's family. Many of his family who benefit from SW politics and Lagos state would have no cause to pull down the house that made their family.

It could have been a game for 2027 politics where Hundeyin is used to extract vital information from the Atiku and Obi as a weapon to be used by the incumbent government to permanently nail the duo.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by DonJulio: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
The US now have leverage over the first citizen of Nigeria.... grin grin grin....they will use those records to their advantage whenever the need arises.... grin grin grin

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mumu boy chasing shadows. God made Bola Tinubu president and no human being can undo the work of God. Everything possible was thrown at Tinubu just to stop him from becoming the president and he overcame all the obstacles and emerged president. Tinubu is not just smarter than you haters, he also has God on his side. That’s why everything keeps working in his favour.

Sorry David, you tried but you failed woefully. You failed not because you did not try enough but because God is not with you in your shadow chasing quest. It’s time to accept defeat and move to other quest.

Tinubu will remain president of Nigeria till 2027 at the first instance while you David Odensin will remain a refugee in Ghana and a beggar on social media. Period!

254 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by OmoFiditi: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Human beings (regardless of race) are the most pliables creature in the world. Just have money and wield power by hook or crook.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Obiedun(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Trash for the headless mob to chew

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Mumu boy chasing shadows. God made Bola Tinubu president and no human being can undo the work of God. He will remain president of Nigeria till 2027 at the first instance while you David Odensin will remain a refugee in Ghana and a better on social media. Period!

I tell you. They are only smart by half

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by yommen: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
His pay master Atiku wasted money. He is only lying to show for empathy for Atiku, the biggest loser.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Burob: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:
In October 2022, Aaron Greenspan and I commenced an FOIA request process regarding Bola Tinubu's extensive criminal records with US law enforcement.

Over the next several months, we worked diligently and in silence as the case made its way through the FOIA rejection appeal and subsequent court process.

I had every opportunity to let the world know about the case and our work on it, but I have always understood that the one superpower I have as an independent investigative journalist is the ability to move in silence and carefully manage information. The extent to which nobody knows how much I know is the extent to which my work has power.

In May, someone decided to do a search of cases involving Tinubu's name on PACER, the public @uscourts database. They came across our lawsuit, which was still in its adolescence at the time, and decided to publish it. I checked Twitter one afternoon and lo and behold - the details of this lawsuit, which I had been quietly funding out of my personal PayPal account splashed all over Twitter in the name of journalism.

From that moment, Tinubu's people were effectively given advance notice to pull out all the legal, political and diplomatic tricks in their arsenal. This was the exact reason why I did not publicise the case when we started working on it, but PACER is a public database and the inability of other people to keep their mouths shut is not under my control.

After having initially stated unambiguously that it would comply with our FOIA clearly titled "Bola Ahmed Tinubu and K.O. Tinubu," after we filed the lawsuit, the FBI today has walked back on its position and now claims that it will only release documents not directly mentioning Bola Tinubu.

Of course it is impossible to prove what manner and extent of political interference and lobbying has taken place here, but what I do know is that we never had these problems until Nigerian journalists who were not involved in the case, and who made no effort to investigate Tinubu's background until they saw an opportunity for cheap gloryhunting, involved themselves and destroyed the one advantage we had - stealth.

My 1 year+ of hard work and financial commitment has just gone to waste because some people's need for loud headlines was more important than anything else.

Thank you and goodnight. Una try.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1719028831422390404?t=JUTISUKm1Z6v7PoF0-LERA&s=19

Mynd44

Mukina2

Ok, a sortie excuse to confess that you David Hundeyin exiled in Ghana was chasing shadows?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Burob:
Ok, an excuse to confess that you David Hundeyin exiled in Ghana was chasing shadows?

I be Tinubu man naaaaa. I just post it here so we can all laugh him together.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by RALPHOW(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
By the grace of God your efforts shall remain fruitless till 2031.
Asiwaju till 2031 in the name of Jesus Christ.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Burob: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

I be Tinubu man naaaaa. I just post it here so we can all laugh him together.
I was referring to the idiot David Hundeyin, not you, the journalist done dey give excuse to em fellow Agbadorians like Taylor 92, DMerciful & Co waiting for FBI report.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Burob:
I was referring to the idiot David Hundeyin, not you.

You're welcome... They all wasted Atikus millions of dollars in America.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by NOC1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Only a fool will believe that FBI will release document on Tinubu. Something they could not release when he was ordinary citizen, is it now he is president they will

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:

And where will you be? Foolish SLAVE!

In Abuja enjoying my life. I’m not a refugee and definitely not a beggar on social media like your David Odensin 😛

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Burob: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

You're welcome... They all wasted Atikus millions of dollars in America.
Atiku will die a bitter man, Useless Malu.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by joyandfaith: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:
The US now have leverage over the first citizen of Nigeria.... grin grin grin

To remotely control him. David pele. It is not good to suffer from grandeur delusion. David thinks he is better than every other person- his family members inclusive.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Christistruth00: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
cool

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Burob: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
NOC1:
Only a fool will believe that FBI will release document on Tinubu. Something they could not release when he was ordinary citizen, is it now he is president they will
You must be referring to the likes of Racoon, DMerciful, kanwuliextra, Taylor94 & Many fellow Oblivious Agbadorians.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by ChiefOloye(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
This David boy is notoriously foolish, but the extent of his foolishness will probably remain unknown, because of the kind of prople who pay attention to his lies and shadow chasing. His followers are zombies!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by 9jatriot(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wait, after this guy don tell his headless mob say FBI files de come, this is now all he has to say? Today that is 30th. How can this Ghanian refugee scam a former VP and followers of a former governor of Anambra state.

Who do I blame here, the boy who scammed others or the people who suspended their brain and were scammed?

Atiku listen to the likes of David who is begging for asylum in Ghana, running where no one is pursuing him. He falls for the bait and starts the process

Atiku seats back and waits for his consignment

Obidients take over the social media wing of a lawsuit they did not initiate, hoping to reap where they did not sow

Lamba King believing the promise of a lie, goes to the US and hypocritically claims that leaders with controversial certificate should not rule, even when no one is really sure if he graduated with a third class or second class or if he really spent 8 years studing for a 4 year philosophy course or if he submitted his degree or just GCE to INEC. He even went as far as referring to an Oxford certificate that no one has even seen and as his usual slogan "Go han veriphy"

Day for the court ruling finally approaching with the headless mob more eager than even Atiku himself

Days for Atiku to receive the document finally arrives

CSU finally reveal under oat what they know

CSU insist as they have always done that Tinubu not only graduated from their school but that he did with flying colors. The equivalent of a first class or distinction

Atiku discovers that he had gone on a wild goose chase, fool's errand and has been played with the endless attempt to stop the release of the results and make it look like there was something to hide

David Hundeyin continues to "pless" the mumu button of the small brain remaining of the headless mob by trying to twist the words of the CSU register.

Headless mob moving to the next propaganda

Tinubu focusing as usual on what is important while he leaves them to pursue irrelevant things

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Majesty7: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

Posted By David Hundeyin on X (Formerly called Twitter)

The boy said he worked in silence grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by bhella10: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
May we not labour in vain grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:

And what about your family members? Foolish Slave!

They are all doing fine. If you’re broke and need help, drop your account let me se d you small change for food. Abusing people you don’t know on social media for no sensible reason is a sign of poverty.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Addme: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
So with all the noise surrounding the FBI documents and how some people have been waiting for it, this is the excuse this guy can come up with.
You can continue to fool those people,they will never learn.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Majesty7:

The boy said he worked in silence grin grin grin

Chop atikus money, eat Obis money and finally chop both their supporters money through donation..That guy is a smart refugee!

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Maize247(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Useless boy. You can only deceive Obi supporters. This is the type of excuse the scammers make when it's time to fulfill promise.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by viyon02: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:
The US now have leverage over the first citizen of Nigeria.... grin grin grin....they will use those records to their advantage whenever the need arises.... grin grin grin

Exactly, those records are needed to manipulate or blackmail Tinubu whenever it is necessary, whitemen are evil to Africa in General.
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by BOSSkesh(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Who takes this guy serious?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Fujiyama: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
9jatriot:
CSU insist as they have always done that Tinubu not only graduated from their school but that he did with flying colors. The equivalent of a first class or distinction

^^^
That bit about a "first class" is false. It was false yesterday. It is false today and will be false tomorrow.

9jatriot:
Atiku discovers that he had gone on a wild goose chase, fool's errand and has been played with the endless attempt to stop the release of the results and make it look like there was something to hide

^^^
There was something to hide. That GCL form says a "student" graduated from a school before the school was established... undecided

9jatriot:
Tinubu focusing as usual on what is important while he leaves them to pursue irrelevant things

^^^
grin

Indeed. Tell yourselves that if it makes you feel better.

But I wager he won't attend any university convocation ceremony as Visitor - while he's in office. There's a massive credibility gap even he can't bridge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Muhammadu Kirowa Miyetti Allah President Blames Herders For Worsening Insecurity / Why We Opposed Ayu’s Sack, Discarded Wike’s Option — Atiku's Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.