Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka (12189 Views)

Osun: Kolapo Alimi, Supporters Say They Might Decamp To PDP / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by redcliff: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
governorship na "PLUM" position. Journalism in nigeria is something else.
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by Simbrixton(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Bisi kolawole would win
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by toffyz(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Greataby:

On the platform of PDP. I saw his campaign posters some weeks back.

Alright, that's great.
He has good reputation already I think
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Olusola, Building student are still waiting for you in OAU for their lectures in case you did not win the election. You dont want to lecture again, you have diverted into politics because of money.
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by PastorFire: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2021
seunmsg:
Eleka has the backing of Seyi Makinde but he’s not strongly on ground. He can only defeat Bisi Kolawole if he finds a way to convince Senator Olujimi to support him instead of running herself.

If Bisi Kay, Eleka, Olujimi, Segun Oni etc all go into the contest individually, Bisi Kay will definitely win the ticket.
Segun Oni will win the election.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by seunmsg(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
toffyz:

On what party platform is Segun Oni contesting?

PDP
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by PastorFire: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
toffyz:

On what party platform is Segun Oni contesting?
Segun Oni has more popularity among Ekiti-Kete and a founding member of the PDP. He also has the support of Sen. Olumiji. He is the likely and preferred winner. He is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by seunmsg(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2021
PastorFire:
Segun Oni will win the election.

He can win the general election if he finds a way to emerge as PDP candidate. The problem is , he doesn't have the structure to defeat a Bisi Kay backed by Fayose. However, he can win the ticket if he can get Eleka and Olujimi to support him as consensus candidate.
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by seunmsg(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Olusola, Building student are still waiting for you in OAU for their lectures in case you did not win the election. You dont want to lecture again, you have diverted into politics because of money.

Na by force to lecture?
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by McLizbae: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:

If na you nko!?
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2021
McLizbae:

If na you nko!?
hmmmm i reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by senatordave1(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2021
seunmsg:

He can win the general election if he finds a way to emerge as PDP candidate. The problem is , he doesn't have the structure to defeat a Bisi Kay backed by Fayose. However, he can win the ticket if he can get Eleka and Olujimi to support him as consensus candidate.

He will still lose to apc
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by PastorFire: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=seunmsg post=104143703]

He can win the general election if he finds a way to emerge as PDP candidate. The problem is , he doesn't have the structure to defeat a Bisi Kay backed by Fayose. However, he can win the ticket if he can get Eleka and Olujimi to support him as consensus candidate. [/quote

Sen. Olujimi is backing Segun Oni. Don't forget that, he is a founding member of the PDP and has the political support of Former President Obasanjo. Don't also forget that, as former deputy national chairman of both PDP and APC, his political structure is solid in winning the election. Bisi Kay was just a state party chairman which holds on waters either in the primary or general election.

May i also add that, Fayose only makes noise. He has no hold on the party. Segun Oni brought PDP to Ekiti before Fayose started his political career in the state. He is just good at giving the general impression of a false ownership of PDP in Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2021
seunmsg:

Na by force to lecture?
that his primary assignment
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by seunmsg(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

He will still lose to apc

Except APC finds a way to unite in the state. At the moment, the division is too deep. Those against the governor are willing to do anything to bring him down next year. If there is no genuine reconciliation like what we saw in Ondo state and PDP finds a way to unite behind a candidate, APC will lose.
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by senatordave1(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2021
seunmsg:

Except APC finds a way to unite in the state. At the moment, the division is too deep. Those against the governor are willing to do anything to bring him down next year. If there is no genuine reconciliation like what we saw in Ondo state and PDP finds a way to unite behind a candidate, APC will lose.

Apc will field prince dayo adeniyi
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by seunmsg(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Apc will field prince dayo adeniyi

Who is Prince Dayo Adeniyi?

I am sure you mean Prince Dayo Adeyeye. Anyway, Fayemi will rather die than be succeeded by Dayo Adeyeye. With what is currently playing out in Ekiti APC, it will take the kind of miracle that led to the emergence of Dapo Abiodun in Ogun state for Dayo Adeyeye to emerge as the party's candidate.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by senatordave1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
seunmsg:

Who is Prince Dayo Adeniyi?

I am sure you mean Prince Dayo Adeyeye. However, Fayemi will rather die than be succeeded by Dayo Adeyeye. With what is currently playing out in Ekiti APC, it will take the kind of miracle that led to the emergence of Dapo Abiodun in Ogun state for Dayo Adeyeye to emerge as the party's candidate.

Without adeyeye,fayemi wouldn't have won so its payback time.if a tinubu pliant apc chairman emerges,this will happen
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
So help you God
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by oyeb15: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Go back to your lecturing job now! Why are Nigerians these very greedy.
U were lecturing before u use your father's slot to become deputy governor.
Now you don't want to return to your calling again.

It's only people that have actualize themselves in their fields that can govern well not those who want to use government position to actualize themselves.
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by MightySparrow: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Running, APC rigging machine is waiting for you or whoever PDP would field
The are about to recruit 200,000 police for the election.
. Up APC!
Up Rigging!
Up Nigeria!
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by McLizbae: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmmm i reserve my comment

Lecturers always get to know that they have been suffering bad whenever they eventually get a political appointment or some juicy endorsement.

When as a professor you finally realized that your monthly salary is just a weekly news paper allowance....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
McLizbae:

Lecturers always get to know that they have been suffering bad whenever they eventually get a political appointment or some juicy endorsement.

When as a professor you finally realized that your monthly salary is just a weekly news paper allowance....
truth indeed
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by millionboi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
oyeb15:
Go back to your lecturing job now! Why are Nigerians these very greedy.
U were lecturing before u use your father's slot to become deputy governor.
Now you don't want to return to your calling again.

It's only people that have actualize themselves in their fields that can govern well not those who want to use government position to actualize themselves.
power corrupt

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by Oloniyan(m): 3:46am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=PastorFire post=104144976][/quote]

Are you trying to say that Segun Oni has been on ground before the likes of Tunde Adeniran and co? CSO never brought PDP to Ekiti. He's even behind the likes of Ayo Arise, Duro faseyi etc.
BTW I'm from the same local govt as CSO and he can win this with or without eleka
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by PastorFire: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oloniyan:

Are you trying to say that Segun Oni has been on ground before the likes of Tunde Adeniran and co? CSO never brought PDP to Ekiti. He's even behind the likes of Ayo Arise, Duro faseyi etc.
BTW I'm from the same local govt as CSO and he can win this with or without eleka
My brother, go and read history about how PDP came to Ekiti. You will understand the place of CSO. Just same way Kayode Fayemi teamed up with Tinubu in SDP of 1993. It was same for CSO.
Re: Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka by icon02(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Segun oni is the man to beat any day any time.

They say power corrupts but this is a man who has been in power for 42 months and yet not corrupt.

It is on record that EFCC scrutinized his records for the purpose of witch hunt but didn't find a dime missing even to the utter consternation of his successor (Fayemi) who attested to it
Fayemi confirmed that his security vote was met cash and intact in his office while leaving on oct 14 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Won’t Work In Nigeria – Datti Baba-Ahmed / Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States / Amaechi: Buhari Won’t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.