Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States (12112 Views)

Another Failed Attempt By Ogundamisi To Incite Violence Between Igbos/hausas / GEJ, TRANSFORMING NIGERIA. Loko – Oweto Bridge (bridge In Nasarawa And Benue / If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Ptimes: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Reports indicate that heavy fighting is ongoing in Rukubi, Doma Local Government Area of Nasarawa State. Rukubi is a village at the boundary between Nasarawa and Benue states.

A resident claimed on phone that several houses have been razed, and many people killed or injured in the clash.

Another resident, who claimed to have narrowly escaped being killed, told PREMIUM TIMES via telephone that many residents are holed up in their houses afraid for their lives.

Doma local government has witnessed some violent clashes recently, largely between herdsmen and farmers.

Details later…
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/137512-breaking-violent-clashes-reported-in-rukubi-boundary-community-between-nasarawa-and-benue.html
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by IGBAACHI: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
NA WAOH.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Ayishatreal(f): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
May Allah save us
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Okijajuju: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
#Team Benue.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
IGBA-ACHI:
largely between herdsmen and farmers.
Herdsmen again?
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by yosmen: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
this is serious ooo.what is nigeria turning to.
may God help them.
Thx God i made it!!!....first to comment.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ayishatreal: May Allah save us

That dude put us in this mess in the 1st place angry

21 Likes

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Benue nd nasarawa state r always fighting abt boundary d govt need to seriously do sumthing abt it
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Which way our northn brothers...?
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Okijajuju: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax:
Herdsmen again?

If not that I know that banning them will affect the price of Suya and kilishi.. I swear, my uncle would have banned them since..

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by brownlord: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Good news everything working for our good, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Benue, then Kano, meanwhile JTF is helping us with the other 3 state

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
cry
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Annie2gud(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Where are the ombatse ahzili eggon peace-keepers.ur services are Needed.not forgetin the Baba@the Top.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Donphilly(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
"largely
between herdsmen and farmers"; its time to check these reoccuring fights between these fulanis and their host communities.

The govt of each state should dedicate some areas got them to graze.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by daywatcher: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
It is in the 'North'....we should not be suprised
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Lilimax(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju:

If not that I know that banning them will affect the price of Suya and kilishi.. I swear, my uncle would have banned them since..
It's high time they be banned or better still be kept in a secluded place.
Seem they reason from their anus
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by MissFibre(f): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ehm... I need to call my sister schooling in Lafia... I just pray the fight don't get to her parts
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Policewoman(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Na wah o. Not again.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
I believe Benue,Nassarawa and plateau people are being punished for the violence they visited on Igboland
They populated the foot soldiers that killed innocent men and women in their homes
Mothers beat their breasts and cried out looking up to heaven
That may be why violent death has not ceased from their land since then
The Christians there ought to redeem the land by praying and fasting to crush the angel of death that is making them wail as the Biafran mothers wailed and help seems not to be in sight
There is a spiritual explanation for what is going on in that region

Ihe a agbaghi aka

14 Likes

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by chris365(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: Good news everything working for our good, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Benue, then Kano, meanwhile JTF is helping us with the other 3 state

You are a cow. and when it turns really ugly you'll open that your stinking mouth and blame Jonathan undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Opey4luv(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
I pray the Government intervane before things get messy.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Policewoman(f): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
babyosisi: I believe Benue,Nassarawa and plateau people are being punished for the violence they visited on Igboland
They populated the foot soldiers that killed innocent men and women in their homes
Mothers beat their breasts and cried out looking up to heaven
That may be why violent death has not ceased from their land since then
The Christians there ought to redeem the land by praying and fasting to crush the angel of death that is making them wail as the Biafran mothers wailed and help seems not to be in sight
There is a spiritual explanation for what is going on in that region

Ihe a agbaghi aka
You no dey contest for Miss Nairaland 2013? I been nominate you o!

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Chimerase(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: #Team Benue.... grin
lwkmd TEAM WTF cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by PrintShop: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss_Fibre: Ehm... I need to call my sister schooling in Lafia... I just pray the fight don't get to her parts

Which of her parts?

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by searay(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Has anybody been blamed yet? If no, let me blame GEJ for this.
When will Nigeriens learn to live in peace?
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by brownlord: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
chris365:

You are a cow. and when it turns really ugly you'll open that your stinking mouth and blame Jonathan undecided

Jonathan ke? the northern animals are even helping jonathan, remember all his promises, as the crises in the north keep on, they keep reducing in population, before 2015 the few once left will not be up to one state, then we just deport them to niger, then use the whole region to farm, imagine how our economy will rise if we farming in the whole norther region, its a good step bro, lets pray the animals keep on killing themselves.

And for that insult, i go just forgive u, cos my village shrine say make i no dey pay evil with evil, else i for don wire u one better slap

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Chimerase(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: #Team Benue.... grin
#TEAM NASSARRAWA cheesy
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by dridowu: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
I just hope civil war is not looming on da way
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by kzokul(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
This northerners are confusionists 2 dis nation......they r d cause of naija's problems politically,morally,reliogiously,socially,educationally and all aspect of life......they jez dnt wana grow up......
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by kzokul(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
This northerners are confusionists 2 dis nation......they r d cause of naija's problems politically,morally,reliogiously,socially,educationally and all aspect of life......they jez dnt wana grow up......tufiakwa
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by searay(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
PrintShop:

Which of her parts?
good question. #TeamMouthAction
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Zet72(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ayishatreal: May Allah save us
Wish Allah...abagi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Rupiah Banda - Photos / Senate Passes Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2017 / Sanitation: No Restriction Of Movement On June 29 – LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.