Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A (1450 Views)

I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by iamscope(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2021
We all deserve to be treated right but in some cases, many of us end up doing something that does not add value to the lives of our partners. A relationship is not war. Love is not war. Love is not the battlefield where we are prepared or trained to throw stones and bricks at fine glasses. Love is meant to be the connection shared between two individuals. It is meant to be a thing of joy and a symbol of peace.

However, some ladies are heartless. A man posted a photo of what his girlfriend did to him recently and I couldn't help but cry. This is nothing but total wickedness. She did a lot of damages to his properties worth millions of naira.

Read full story here https://www.spytweets.com/my-girlfriend-is-wicked-and-heartless-see-the-damages-she-has-done-to-my-life-and-properties-man/

Re: My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by Bedtec: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2021
stop dating ugly women , they have nothing to lose , even nature hates them and made them ugly they usually have evil mind due to inferiority complex , if I'm to be the one ! She will pay to the last and extra unless she's a bastard that don't have people that will bail her.... NB: keep your every woman or creature is beautiful quote to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by SportsHD: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2021
Why did you create two threads?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by ahnie: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
What did you do to her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
LA click LA bend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by Lamanii22(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Is that the said girl in the picture?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by ImaIma1(f): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Biyi and Bena's gist that can be easily accessed on Twitter is what you are posting link for to read your blog.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Wicked And Heartless, See The Damages She Has Done To My Life A by Cokahot: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Maybe u don't fuc k her well enuf or u do t treat her good.back then in 2015 I dated one I only gal average looking but she had a car an eod and by then I never get money,oh my god this gal insulted me,embarrassed me,broke my mirror and ox metal fan when we had a slight argument. I thank God I did not snap,cos if I did,God k nows say I go use that ox fan bottom wey round like circle take burst her head out of anger. She later stile my samsung note 5 and packed out of her room a week later. The thing shock me cos of phone wey she thief from me. But I make sure say I fuc k her well. I missed her sha cos I hardly cum but she get cruise for head.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. / Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? / Can One Divorce His/her Partner For Being Hiv+,and Especially Hidding It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.