Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. (1321 Views)

5 Bedroom At Osapa London, LEKKI Lagos Nigeria. / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat / Very Affordable 2&3 Phase Table Top Gas Cooker With Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
A 2 Bedroom,1t&b apartment is up for grab to the fastest Yoruba (landlord's choice) at Ejigbo, Lagos.

Ejigbo is not far from Ikeja.

Rent : 300k

Other fees : 150k

Total : 450k

WhatsApp :- 08109946200
Call:- 0701 328 0710

1 Like

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by chinae(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Which side of Ejigbo specifically
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
chinae:

Military zone side
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by QuinModah(f): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
chinae:
Run from Landlord that specify the tribe they want

9 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by sisisioge: 2:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Other charges which is infact agreement and commission is half the rent....those dont mean shishi o. It is well.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2023
QuinModah:

The last tenant was an easterner. He didn't behave well. That's why the owner wants someone she can relate with.

Actually, my mum lives there. So, we want a peaceful tenant for her.

Don't generalise until you are in people's shoes.

5 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2023
sisisioge:
Other charges which is infact agreement and commission is half the rent....those dont mean shishi o. It is well.

Why not ask questions, ask for the breakdown before you conclude.

The rent is actually worth 350k but we just reduced it to 300k for a 2bed .

Agency is 60k, commission is 60k and damages 30k.

That's the breakdown. It is my family property , there is nothing to hide. But only peaceful Prospects should apply.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by TheBTCinvestor: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
kingviny:
A 2 Bedroom,1t&b apartment is up for grab to the fastest Yoruba (landlord's choice) at Ejigbo, Lagos.

Rent : 300k

Other fees : 150k

Total : 450k

WhatsApp :- 08109946200
Call:- 0701 328 0710

You're a fool. Yoruba tenant kill u there..I wonder why people are so tribaistic like seriously...u afonja peeps are crazy

5 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

You're a fool. Yoruba tenant kill u there..I wonder why people are so tribaistic like seriously...u afonja peeps are crazy

I have told friends who are into renting business not to stereotype on tribe, but this your comment is justifying the saying. Just look at the gutter language and the hot blood!

The last tenant damaged the doors and still refused to leave for months. He insisted that if they don't give him his damages money, that he won't leave. It took so much effort from the property manager to evict him. And I have heard similar reports of the same attitude from so many property managers.

I know there are extremely good Igbos but the bad ones are really giving the Igbos bad reputation when it comes to renting apartments in Lagos.

Personally, my best friend is an Igbo for your information.

But what the landlord wants is what must be adhered to.

5 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hello
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 3:54am On Jan 11, 2023
From experience, landlords who want peaceful tenants are the worst landlords. They cant stand tenants who challenge them when they cant fix simple issues.

I'd rather look out for a peaceful landlord rather than be a peaceful tenant because when you have a peaceful landlord who is responsible to fix things, you as a tenant wil not be aggrieved.

4 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Incoherent
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by TheBTCinvestor: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingviny:
Incoherent

Incoherent how? Ur block head no wan take advice na grin
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Youngsage: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingviny:

Ghana is not far from Nigeria angry
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Incoherent how? Ur block head no wan take advice na grin

Caution yourself. If this is not for you, ... Abeg Shift !

I am almost certain you are under 40 yet you come here to speak anyhow to people older than you.

How dare you call me a block head? on a public forum, who raised you?

If you won't be civil, I might have to report you to the admin.

4 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by QuinModah(f): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingviny:

The last tenant was an easterner. He didn't behave well. That's why the owner wants someone she can relate with.

Okay, sorry about that. I take my statement.

2 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Nazgul: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
QuinModah:
Better put...run from any accommodation that the landlord is living it. It would be more like a prison yard than a home.

5 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nazgul:

Better put...run from any accommodation that the landlord is living it. It would be more like a prison yard than a home.

Some Nigerians are just so funny. Instead of praying to live with a good landlord who can maintain law and order in the compound, you want to live in a no man's land, God help you that some of your co-tenants are kolomental people, then you would cherish peace and cleanliness as they would elude you.

My former residence was a Fuji house of commotion because there was no landlord. I have a landlord in my present place of residence and we mutually respect each other, no issues.

There are exceptions though, you can be lucky to live with civilized co-tenants in a house without landlord. But the chances are few.

3 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by GboyegaD(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingviny:

kingviny:

Why not ask questions, ask for the breakdown before you conclude.

The rent is actually worth 350k but we just reduced it to 300k for a 2bed .

Agency is 60k, commission is 60k and damages 30k.

That's the breakdown. It is my family property , there is nothing to hide. But only peaceful Prospects should apply.

And this is sufficient for you to generalize, right? To make matters worse, you and your family members are the said landlord. Just say your preference instead of making people attack a landlord that wasn't existing.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Nazgul: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingviny:

Some Nigerians are just so funny. Instead of praying to live with a good landlord who can maintain law and order in the compound, you want to live in a no man's land, God help you that some of your co-tenants are kolomental people, then you would cherish peace and cleanliness as they would elude you.

My former residence was a Fuji house of commotion because there was no landlord. I have a landlord in my present place of residence and we mutually respect each other, no issues.

There are exceptions though, you can be lucky to live with civilized co-tenants in a house without landlord. But the chances are few.
In a standard flat you don't need any landlord to police you up and down, and you'd care less about kolomental tenants cos everyone minds their business in their various flats. It's in mini flat or face-me-I-slap-you where you share toilet, bathroom, water, electricity...etc. that's where you experience that kind of commotion.

Where I live we hired a cleaner to sweep the compound twice a week, and the money for the cleaner alongside our LAWMA and security bill is posted on the compound's WhatsApp group by a tenant who volunteered to do it. All we have to do is to make a transfer to the account number, screenshot and post on the group. We barely see each other.

So how would a kolomental tenant disturb anyone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bg
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nazgul:

In a standard flat you don't need any landlord to police you up and down, and you'd care less about kolomental tenants cos everyone minds their business in their various flats. It's in mini flat or face-me-I-slap-you where you share toilet, bathroom, water, electricity...etc. that's where you experience that kind of commotion.

Where I live we hired a cleaner to sweep the compound twice a week, and the money for the cleaner alongside our LAWMA and security bill is posted on the compound's WhatsApp group by a tenant who volunteered to do it. All we have to do is to make a transfer to the account number, screenshot and post on the group. We barely see each other.

So how would a kolomental tenant disturb anyone?

You are luck to have a well coordinated cotenants, some wouldn't pay lawma and the sweeper money on time. When the pipe that connected the pumping machine has issues wahala
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

You are luck to have a well coordinated cotenants, some wouldn't pay lawma and the sweeper money on time. When the pipe that connected the pumping machine has issues wahala

Tell him pls.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by IyaTola: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
kiss
Cutehector:
From experience, landlords who want peaceful tenants are the worst landlords. They cant stand tenants who challenge them when they cant fix simple issues.

I'd rather look out for a peaceful landlord rather than be a peaceful tenant because when you have a peaceful landlord who is responsible to fix things, you as a tenant wil not be aggrieved.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Dailyparrot: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
kingviny:

Tell him pls.

The current house I live in, I am the only Igbo person and have been the only Igbo person here for the past 5 years that I have been living here.

When I came to rent this apartment, the landlord made the same statement that he doesn't want an Igbo tenant. They only managed to accept me because I was doing my youth service then.

Some years after, a Yoruba tenant arrested our landlord with police. I don't know what the problem was, but that was never done by an Igbo tenant.

Most Yoruba tenants here don't pay their bills on time and the landlord cannot take decisive action against them because they are Yoruba.

Sometimes, we will stay 5 days without light because some other tenants refused to pay their utility bills.

What a Yoruba tenant will do and Yoruba landlords will not stereotype, an Igbo tenant will do and the landlord will tell the whole world and quickly generalize.

4 Likes

Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2023
Dailyparrot:

The current house I live in, I am the only Igbo person and have been the only Igbo person here for the past 5 years that I have been living here.

When I came to rent this apartment, the landlord made the same statement that he doesn't want an Igbo tenant. They only managed to accept me because I was doing my youth service then.

Some years after, a Yoruba tenant arrested our landlord with police. I don't know what the problem was, but that was never done by an Igbo tenant.

Most Yoruba tenants here don't pay their bills on time and the landlord cannot take decisive action against them because they are Yoruba.

Sometimes, we will stay 5 days without light because some other tenants refused to pay their utility bills.

What a Yoruba tenant will do and Yoruba landlords will not stereotype, an Igbo tenant will do and the landlord will tell the whole world and quickly generalize.

That's why stereotyping is not the best. There are fantastic Igbo tenants and there are also terrible Igbo tenants same with the any tribe.

One just need to pray to always live with good landlords and tenants because peace and progress are something one cannot buy with money.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
No matter how much we pretend, Nigeria is a deeply tribalistic society.

In my experience, Nigerians of tribalism is worse than racism.

The average Nigerians are the most discriminatory set of individuals in the world.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nazgul:

Better put...Run from any accommodation that the landlord is living it. It would be more like a prison yard than a home.

The bolded is True. I can't stay in a house where the landlord is living.

We have a house and i know how the motherfvcker behaves when i was still living with him before i left for my own apartment.

A lot of Nigerian Men are Useless Idiots and Assholes.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by kingviny: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Evolutionlove:

The bolded is True. I can't stay in a house where the landlord is living.

We have a house and i know how the motherfvcker behaves when i was still living with him before i left for my own apartment.

A lot of Nigerian Men are Useless Idiots and Assholes.

You can't generalise.
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by Teksocrates: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Youngsage:

Ghana is not far from Nigeria angry

��� lol
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by laluski(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Incoherent how? My own block head no wan take advice na grin

That what you admittedly are stupid for this reply that has absolutely nothing to do with you...lemme help you showcase your stupidity to the whole world...enjoy grin
Re: Affordable 2 Bedroom At Ejigbo, Lagos. by laluski(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2023
kingviny:

I have told friends who are into renting business not to stereotype on tribe, but this your comment is justifying the saying. Just look at the gutter language and the hot blood!

The last tenant damaged the doors and still refused to leave for months. He insisted that if they don't give him his damages money, that he won't leave. It took so much effort from the property manager to evict him. And I have heard similar reports of the same attitude from so many property managers.

I know there are extremely good Igbos but the bad ones are really giving the Igbos bad reputation when it comes to renting apartments in Lagos.

Personally, my best friend is an Igbo for your information.

But what the landlord wants is what must be adhered to.
Why are you answering this ipob thug

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Village People Look Haggard And Malnourished? / Women Human Right Lawyer Please Save A Soul: / The Different Types Of Unspoken Marriage Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.