Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture (4652 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by ezenwaez(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Lots of N-Power Batch C applicants have been in a state of worry and dilemma if their N-Power NASIMS Biometric Enrollment which was done few months ago was successful, some N-Power Batch C applicants used four fingers while others captured the entire fingers.

Please take note, whether you captured the entire fingers or four fingers, you do not have to be bothered as your biometric enrollment was done successfully regardless of the number of fingers captured, the main thing is that it should not be below four, four fingers and above is okay, and this will not affect your enrollment.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Bigredmachine: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmmm on top 30k

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by azadus18: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2021
May God help, all job seekers

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Morris101686(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Zukwanike OP

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Galloman(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2021
I'm an application and I have successfully done my biometric. I hope they commence physical verification soonest.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by SocialJustice: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
This one done come again. You go soon dey take slap anytime you come spew rubbish here.

5 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by lilvicky68(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Omo..this N power stuff wahala don too much. Everytime fix this one or that one..
God forbid bad thing...

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Grace001: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Job well done.

Even you, you’re working you asś off for 30k naira

Because you won’t get paid if you don’t update your fellow Npower gangs
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by SocialJustice: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Galloman:
I'm an application and I have successfully done my biometric. I hope they commence physical verification soonest.
Which physical verification do you want to do again? The results and your biometric they have taken, is that not enough? You want to give them your head too or your pubic hair?

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Kaybae(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Please stop this Npower trouble.... I always rush to read whenever I see Npower news thinking it's physical verification.

5 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by ChasinGood(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
No go hustle dey there dey deceive yaself with npower
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
This mumu op again

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by nairalee(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Which MOD keeps pushing npower to front page? This is blatant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by BlowYourMind: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Problem no dey finish in this Npower, every time it is one problem or the other
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Andyvilly: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Batch A to London to do physical verification
Batch B to DSS to do face capturing and
Batch C to Benin republic to swear affidavit. grin

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Mercisharelove(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
When you have the full picture of your life in heart, it's frankly easier to succeed than struggle
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Mercisharelove(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Communication builds relationship, try having great talk with your wife, your children, and your wards
Wake up from your slumber.

Life is asking you to live, what's the VOICE you are hearing today??

What's in your mind right now, do you think that you are exceptionally well equipped for greatness??

I speak BLESSING and increase in your life right now in the MIGHTIEST NAME of the LORD CHRIST JESUS
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by jamze: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
Which physical verification do you want to do again? The results and your biometric they have taken, is that not enough? You want to give them your head too or your pubic hair?

My brother, donot pour ur frustration on this innocent young lad.
Shalom
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Omo9ice1(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
U mean u're an applicant or application ��
Galloman:
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Destinylink(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of N-Power Batch C applicants have been in a state of worry and dilemma if their N-Power NASIMS Biometric Enrollment which was done few months ago was successful, some N-Power Batch C applicants used four fingers while others captured the entire fingers.

Please take note, whether you captured the entire fingers or four fingers, you do not have to be bothered as your biometric enrollment was done successfully regardless of the number of fingers captured, the main thing is that it should not be below four, four fingers and above is okay, and this will not affect your enrollment.

Pls is the biometric enrollment still ongoing?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Engrisaac(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
��

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Hatrik(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

When is stream II verification coming out.....i got 70% for the test
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by jboixxx: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Na everyday we de see NPower news/ish on FP! Na only you waka come?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2021
I don't know the mod that always approve this crap posted by this op.
Op, Respect yourself
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Kam2021: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2021
They should just cancel the Npower programm...going to 2 years that means stream 2 will start 2023
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by EmperorTolson: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
This guy will not hear that we're tired of his info.
I'm beginning to think that he's nut
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by EmperorTolson: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

You're nut
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by ezenwaez(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Hatrik:

When is stream II verification coming out.....i got 70% for the test
You will be selected that is a very high score, stream 2 will commence after onboarding of stream 1
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by LONIC: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Galloman:

You are indeed an application
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Drone95(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
When will face capturing start ? grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture by Idadurun: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Since travelling is your hobby, you can as well get a job travel to the nort-east specifically Bornu for an engagement with boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers, Iswap and what have you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org / / A 2wks Contract Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.