Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) (23604 Views)

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Nuelito: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Seen
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Melvinism99(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
I don't support buharis government
But if I must tell you
Never take bakare serious he is as unstable as the waters of the sea
If he were politically "comfortable" we wouldn't have heard his voice

Also list of people never to take serious
1. Tunde bakare
2. Fani kayode
3. Ayodele fayose
4. Bode geogre

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Freebirs(f): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Friends becomes enemies. Pale u gat chill, bubu ready to run anybody matter u gat tread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Citnix: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2021
When you look at the comments on social media by the Nigerian youths, their actions during the elections, then you will understand that the youths are the problem of Nigeria and they suffer the most. In as much as Pastor Bakere was once Buhari supporter, that shouldn't make him to applaud this current government with all atrocities they have committed.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Ajixegun: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2021
ozome15:
Na them them, as e da go. Maybe they no want give am him own share.
I so much dislike people like you (topsy-turvy people). If he didn't talk you'll castigate him now he did you still castigated him.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by AAbuja: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Gabriel99: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2021
If all the prominent people that supported this godforsaken government before assumption to power can team up and defend the land...we'll make serious statement to clueless leadership and define a new road map going forward.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by jeliliadedoja1: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
If you win. You need not have to explain...…..If you lose you should not be there to explain....Adolf Hitler

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Aystarz: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Glink2018:
Abeg oh....make this pastor no go the way he went during GEJ time oh. ....this might mar his ministries and his career oh....this present government is dictatorial and intolerant to any opposing agent or group of people...

I say with fear or contradiction that this is the worst government I have ever witness in my entire life in Nigeria....after Abacha government..

The worst administration in the world. Nigerians would be talking about this evil regime for a thousand years and more. I curse you, APC and all those who support you.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Spot on pastor bakare!... the nepotic, redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!

The only person worse than buhari in the whole world is buhari himself.... the blood thirsty tyrant is tragedy personified!

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Nackzy: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Tonyblessed:

Very funny indeed. Most of all these happenings, most of us with wisdom had seen it in the first term of this present government but the current wailers were the ones who voted the second time for this evil government cause of their selfish gains. Him and his church members should go and start it themselves and be in the front lines. We would be cheering them.
Exactly my thoughts, all those that campaigned for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 should be in the frontline, while those of us that were against this evil government should watch it on TV in our homes,
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by ogologoamu: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104141935:

We support the quoted above.
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.
God bless Nigeria. ��

AMEN.
God bless you too.
#RESPECT

Shut up.
What do you know about moving forward when you're hailing your president each time he travels for medical care.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by akinvictorak: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2021
The Brits are our greatest enemies. They are in support of the unrest currently ravaging this nation. It is to their advantage.
Watch: Have they openly {publicly} condemned the unlawful extraordinary rendition of Nnamdi Kanu?
Have they heed to the voice of our citizens in their country?
But rather they enjoy having Bubu come for vacations anytime he deem fit.

Let's look inward for solutions to our problems plz

kponkedenge:
Tunde Bakare is more of a stubborn man rather than Osibanjo.... I believe most of the things happening under Osibanjo's watch as VP without him talking....wouldn't have happened like that under Bakare.

Some may say why is he just speaking now and not since..... Well it's better late than never.

We've had Bakare speak up, Paul Adefarasin speak up, Oyedepo speak up.... Who's next?

In other news I was just thinking something.... What if the Brits detain Buhari and prevent him from returning back to Nigeria.... What will happen?
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Flamees(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin
funkekemi:
Yoruba pastoprenuer
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Ajixegun: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Fiscus105:
All those who ganged up against Jonathan are in full of regrets now.

What a way of fighting for someone by almighty God

You guys said you didn't want goodluck nah, you must settle for hardluck ok.
Please and please, stop saying Jonathan this Jonathan that (it's vexing). He also failed woefully that's why the country is in a big mess, because in quest to clean up his mess the people brought in monumental calamity upon themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Euegene100001: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Nah its worse than abachas
Glink2018:
Abeg oh....make this pastor no go the way he went during GEJ time oh. ....this might mar his ministries and his career oh....this present government is dictatorial and intolerant to any opposing agent or group of people...

I say with fear or contradiction that this is the worst government I have ever witness in my entire life in Nigeria....after Abacha government..
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy
OkuFaba:
Just watch, at the 11th hour, thy liver will fail thee,
For thou shall sayeth,
"THE LORD TOLD ME TO BACK DOWN"

This one just wake up and want people to die for a useless nation...

If you like come if you like no come, we all know this government has no value for human life..

I wish you all a successful protest, I'll be watching from my phone
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Coronabirus:
Religious bigots, using only pastors to make reference have portrayed ur mind and ur anger abt the President which isn't only failure but agenda.
When Atiku fought OBJ did he succeed?
VP's power is very minimal and no VP has ever enjoyed the privileges Osinbajo received from PMB in Nigeria.
Expecting British or any country to detain any other country's President showed how u passed through school and school didn't pass through u at all, and there are many educated illiterates here like u who don't understand governance at all nor know anything abt international diplomacy!
[/s]

Lol.... The only educated illiterate here is you.... You read what I wrote but couldn't grasp a thing.

First I'm not saying only pastors show comment on this disastrous administration.... But I think they have an obligation to.

Secondly, Atiku only fought OBJ when he thought OBJ wanted to go for a third term and thwart his own presidential dreams.... He was perfectly okay with OBJ's disastrous presidency.... So in order words, he was selfish.

Thirdly, I know perfectly well Buhari can't be detained but is a thought I just had in mind.... I never presented it as fact.

Now run along with your silly f***ed up ''wisdom''.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by pickatyouu: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2021
DSS will soon storm his house and church, kill and destroy, then claim they discovered rifles fit to lead a war in his home and church.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by anambraamaka: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by dapadawee: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Is Buhari truly braindead
Anyone that's yet to know that has a problem with his brain
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Vision101(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Any man of honour will always own up if he makes mistakes. That's what Pastor bakare is doing.

We saw massive corruption under GEJ and weakness in handling it and insurgency. A lot of us believed that with the buhari we knew during his military regime that he is the right man to deal with the situation.

I must confess that the man is empty and he and his cabal will not allow knowledgeable people to help out. The worst is his tribalistic and sectional tendencies. I don't think that the man is thinking of history.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by bibbiana(f): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Politician pastor..

This platform pays, as i have tried it out. Perform daily tasks, earn and get paid directly into local bank account. http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Nonexisting1: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari turned against "him" so God has turned against Buhari. Is it about him or is it about Nigeria? Who takes this one serious again. He brought in Buhari, let him eat and drink Buhari till 2023.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Ajixegun:

Please and please, stop saying Jonathan this Jonathan that (it's vexing). He also failed woefully that's why the country is in a big mess, because in quest to clean up his mess the people brought in monumental calamity upon themselves.

Hope your dad will perform wonderfully sir if given opportunity
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2021
Survivingnaija:
Better late than never sir. Nigerians are dying in their numbers while the evil regime looks the other way. Save Southern Kaduna lives, Benue lives matter, Enugu lives matter.
God please reward zombies in the language they understand.
Amen. I support Bakare, better late than never. Those doing the evil job, happy to be on the side of Hitler should not think they're smarter. If you don't change, you shall meet God where it is impossible to manoeuvre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by gosmoney(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2021
Glink2018:

after abacha? What are u saying abacha is farrr better na undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Vision101:
Any man of honour will always own up if he makes mistakes. That's what Pastor bakare is doing.

We saw massive corruption under GEJ and weakness in handling it and insurgency. A lot of us believed that with the buhari we knew during his military regime that he is the right man to deal with the situation.

I must confess that the man is empty and he and his cabal will not allow knowledgeable people to help out. The worst is his tribalistic and sectional tendencies. I don't think that the man is thinking of history.
He was never better in his military days. Dig into history please.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2021
garyaustin:
Good morning Pastor! grin
Gbam cheesy

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by BinamRex: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
OkuFaba:
Just watch, at the 11th hour, thy liver will fail thee,
For thou shall sayeth,
"THE LORD TOLD ME TO BACK DOWN"

This one just wake up and want people to die for a useless nation...

If you like come if you like no come, we all know this government has no value for human life..

I wish you all a successful protest, I'll be watching from my phone

He got us into this mess in the first place.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by michoim(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Nnonsense. Unstable preacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ / Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe / MKO Abiola's Campaign Jingles For June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.