Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) (23812 Views)

Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Ajixegun: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Fiscus105:

Hope your dad will perform wonderfully sir if given opportunity

My dad doesn't need to be there. I'm old enough to lead well and fine if given the opportunity.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by HopeAlive16(f): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2021
It's about time a religious body or voice lead a protest to liberate Nigeria from Buhari. Where Juju and our fundamental rights as citizens of this country failed let God be true and very man a liar angry
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by sonofElElyon: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2021
lomprico:
Barky, bubu na your Man o! grin

Pastor B is now disillusioned and disappointed.. he had such high hopes in Buhari
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2021
This is one of the people that drummed up support for Terroristdent buhari, now that he has been cut out of this government national cake, he wants to protest. TUNDE BAKARE, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. Enjoy your buhari alone
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by doniykechinagor(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
I WEEP FOR NIGERIA MY SUPPOSED COUNTRY. THE REGIME OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMED BUHARI AND HIS COHORTS DECEIVED NIGERIANS AND MADE PROMISES THAT THEY CAN'T KEEP, DURING THEIR CAMPAIGN, FOR EXAMPLE:
1) TO REDUCE FUEL PRICE THAT WAS #87 TO #45 PER LITRE, TODAY NIGERIANS ARE BUYING FUEL AT #162 AND #165 PER LITRE.
2) TO EXPAND ELECTRICITY SUPPLY, WHICH IS TODAY ZERO
3) TO CRUSH BOKO HARAM AND THE LIKES IN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS IN THE OFFICE BUT TODAY BOKO HARAM CANNOT BE DEFEATED RATHER THEY ARE BEING CONSCRIPTED INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND SETTLED WITH HEAVY RANSOMS TO ENABLE THEM PURCHASE MORE SOPHISCATED AMMUNITION THAN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.
4) TO N IGERIAN FROM GOING TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT, TODAY THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE FREQUENTING OVERSEAS FOR MEDICALS.
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by luluman: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
funkekemi:
Yoruba pastoprenuer
Ok, nairaland stvpidonair.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
ozome15:
Na them them, as e da go. Maybe they no want give am him own share.

This your mentality is so sick. To fight for your nation doesn't necessarily means he is not given his share. The Pastor is not hungry
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by teepain: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ajixegun:

My dad doesn't need to be there. I'm old enough to lead well and fine if given the opportunity.

Cool and calm response
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by cescky(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
kponkedenge:
Tunde Bakare is more of a stubborn man rather than Osibanjo.... I believe most of the things happening under Osibanjo's watch as VP without him talking....wouldn't have happened like that under Bakare.

Some may say why is he just speaking now and not since..... Well it's better late than never.

We've had Bakare speak up, Paul Adefarasin speak up, Oyedepo speak up.... Who's next?

In other news I was just thinking something.... What if the Brits detain Buhari and prevent him from returning back to Nigeria.... What will happen?

I hope they givehim the abacha treatment..

I trust Isreal...
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by simplesearch: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
A group of few ignorant and greedy people can't be holding a great nation like this away from fulfilling it's potentials. God is definitely interested in Nigeria.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by funkekemi(f): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Tie ti baje. Na inside Fulani Slavery you go die. Must you be cynical about serious issues?
yoruba pastors are criminals and scammers no one takes them serious
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by duduade: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Make he gettaat..

Ask him where his family members are.. Children and co.. Im sure in the abroad
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by LLMG: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
stop this foolishness
ozome15:
Na them them, as e da go. Maybe they no want give am him own share.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
funkekemi:
yoruba pastors are criminals and scammers no one takes them serious

Tribalist spotted. Very bad for you at your time of life. It's an albatross you'll carry to the grave, I assureyou.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by captainamiedi1: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
2023 is coming close. Pastor has to do something to show that he cares.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by ozome15(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ajixegun:

I so much dislike people like you (topsy-turvy people). If he didn't talk you'll castigate him now he did you still castigated him.
The point is i said my mind, his talking is coming very very too late. Becouse he is part of the people that put nigeria in this we are now.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
kponkedenge:
[s][/s]

Lol.... The only educated illiterate here is you.... You read what I wrote but couldn't grasp a thing.

First I'm not saying only pastors show comment on this disastrous administration.... But I think they have an obligation to.

Secondly, Atiku only fought OBJ when he thought OBJ wanted to go for a third term and thwart his own presidential dreams.... He was perfectly okay with OBJ's disastrous presidency.... So in order words, he was selfish.

Thirdly, I know perfectly well Buhari can't be detained but is a thought I just had in mind.... I never presented it as fact.

Now run along with your silly f***ed up ''wisdom''.
Hmmmm...don't let ur emotion override ur sense of decorum!
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by ozome15(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

This your mentality is so sick. To fight for your nation doesn't necessarily means he is not given his share. The Pastor is not hungry
I didn't say he's hungry. And another u should know is their if u, that u stand for the true. And that you want to for fight right thing. You start on time. Since 6 year till now. Is it now that he is say all the wrog in this govt. My bro forget na them them. Where are all of them that told us. That this govt is the one going to give us heven in nigeria. Leave me oh oh. I did not connet u to my commit.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by toye440: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
OkuFaba:
Just watch, at the 11th hour, thy liver will fail thee,
For thou shall sayeth,
"THE LORD TOLD ME TO BACK DOWN"

This one just wake up and want people to die for a useless nation...

If you like come if you like no come, we all know this government has no value for human life..

I wish you all a successful protest, I'll be watching from my phone
He led the " Save Nigeria Group (SNG), he is never known to back out or chicken out. We he says he would trust me he would.
He's a man of his words.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by toye440: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
duduade:
Make he gettaat..

Ask him where his family members are.. Children and co.. Im sure in the abroad
He's family last I know his son served in Ondo state. He signed a contract with his children that they must return to Nigeria after studying abroad.
Bros don't rubbish a man whom you know nothing about. His antecedents are so in tact.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by TheGift: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have been saying (since I noticed more and more people believe Buhari is dead) that Buhari is not dead but may be brain dead.

He is aging.
The 2015 campaign was His most demanding , especially for His age

Small wonder His health deteriorated soon after.

Following which He was sick and away from the country for an unbelievably extended period.

Only to return with threats against His opposers and no word of gratitude to all those who were awaiting His return.

Most likely , since then He has been on medication, all kinds.

He can’t ever give a speech without looking at a sheet . No passion.

Then you remember He took six months to name Ministers. Then you remember His very poor primary school grades after the school certificate brouhaha... Then it’s not so hard to see why Buhari might truly be brain dead.

BlowYourMind:
Is Buhari truly braindead
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by Kennybh: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
At last.

Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Clown...after enabling a failure they want to absolve themselves
Re: Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) by biodunid: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Always try to deduct self interest from anything Bakare says before swallowing it. I worshipped with him for many years between the mid 90s and this current dispensation nevertheless I was dismayed when he became running mate in 2011. Thank God that was a bust else Nigeria might have been at war for years by now. I know he can never accept God preferring PYO over him but God is God and he is just one Abeokuta pickin that keeps forgetting how kind God has been to him. God still pass him and all embittered souls who can't separate personal ambitions and disappointments from national discourse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / General Abubakar Tanko Ayuba Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.