Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone (20123 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

U have to survive first to develop right ?

Has ortom stopped the killings? So tackling insecurity means you go hungry?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by NicoKator: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Governor Samuel Ortoom has been bold enough to criticize Buhari for being behind the blood-bath in Benue through his fronts(the evil blood-thirsty Miyatti Allah Cattle Breeders), that I must commend him (Ortoom) for that.
But he (Ortoom) needs to do better in the area of his state economic, development and security, he cannot sit and be crying like a wailing woman everyday, diverting attention. I'm a proud Benue indigene but I'm not living in Benue, Ortoom has not done anything meaningful for the past 6yrs that he has been in power. I do visit the state atleast once in a year, my governor hasn't done any meaningful development, both the state and federal roads are very very bad, the military airport is moribund, nothing seems to be working. There are a lot of resources in the state but the state lacks visionary leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Has ortom stopped the killings? So tackling insecurity means you go hungry?
Can he stop the killing ? He is calling who can n u are telling him to stop

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

How did governor ayade and wike tackle it?
What did they do ? Oga stop talking what u don't know

How can a governor tackle security ? Answer na does he control police abi army talk

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by bjtinz: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
My Tiv neighbour is in support of Ortom but this Nairaland own is something else. [s]Meanwhile, Benue is facing same sword they used against Igbos in 1963-67[/s]

Please shut up. angry
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

What did they do ? Oga stop talking what u don't know

How can a governor tackle security ? Answer na does he control police abi army talk

You are the one talking what you dont know.there was a lot of insecurity in cross river esp kidnapping and cultism.gov ayade set up two task force which quickly restored order.in wike's first tenure,don wanny and several others reined supreme but he dealt with them.gov lalong has drastically reduced Fulani attacks in plsteau...ortom is incompetent.period

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Sadisbala(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by udemzyudex(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

How did wike and lalong tackle it

By creating a curfew?

Will that stop Fulani herdsmen from attacking or allow the police and military that have a turn a blind eye to all the killings that have been having before now move into action?

You think ortom is not doing anything or likes the way his people are being killed?

Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

You are the one talking what you dont know.there was a lot of insecurity in cross river esp kidnapping and cultism.gov ayade set up two task force which quickly restored order.in wike's first tenure,don wanny and several others reined supreme but he dealt with them.gov lalong has drastically reduced Fulani attacks in plsteau...ortom is incompetent.period
Comparing cultist activity to fulani expansion agenda shows how insinsere u are

Which Calabar is safe from cultism even ? Same Calabar I know abi another one ? Go to Calabar south by 8pm

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by zedman1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ortom is bad but u are facing extinction attack from Fulanis
Bros, Fulani wahala started donkey years ago in Benue before Ortom, even worse some years before he came, you only knew about it because of the internet - which is good by the way. You feel we're going extinct because of Ortom and the internet! Now, how would you feel if someone comes only to TALK for years without doing ANYTHING? Security outfit in the state that kept crime to the minimum was scrapped by this same man, crime rate is on the rise, why? Cos people are hungry and a lot of insane people would go the extra mile to steal and kill just to put something in their pockets. Workers are crying coz they're been owed salaries for no reason at all even though monthly allocations come from the very federal government he criticizes day and night, pensioners are dying everyday coz he believes they're living dead, he doesn't care a bit about these ones. infrastructure nko? Zero! He's done NOTHING but constantly leveraging on this Fulani talk. Who won't be tired of one who does nothing other than constantly reminding you of what you already know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
zedman1:
Bros, Fulani wahala started donkey years ago in Benue before Ortom, even worse some years before he came, you only knew about it because of the internet - which is good by the way. You feel we're going extinct because of Ortom and the internet! Now, how would you feel if someone comes only to TALK for years without doing ANYTHING? Security outfit in the state that kept crime to the minimum was scrapped by this same man, crime rate is on the rise, why? Cos people are hungry and a lot of insane people would go the extra mile to steal and kill just to put something in their pockets. Workers are crying coz they're been owed salaries for no reason at all even though monthly allocations come from the very federal government he criticizes day and night, pensioners are dying everyday coz he believes they're living dead, he doesn't care a bit about these ones. infrastructure nko? Zero! He's done NOTHING but constantly leveraging on this Fulani talk. Who won't be tired of one who does nothing other constantly reminding you of what you already know?
1) Does fulani want to take over your land or not ?

2) attack ortom for not performing but telling him to stop calling on Buhari or attacking buhari for his failure and support or your enemies is betrayer to your people

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Comparing cultist activity to fulani expansion agenda shows how insinsere u are

Which Calabar is safe from cultism even ? Same Calabar I know abi another one ? Go to Calabar south by 8pm

Go and ask lalong and Darius how they curtailed Fulani expansion.don't forget that a lot of the so-called herdsmen arrested were tivs

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

By creating a curfew?

Will that stop Fulani herdsmen from attacking or allow the police and military that have a turn a blind eye to all the killings that have been having before now move into action?

You think ortom is not doing anything or likes the way his people are being killed?

Talk is cheap.

How did lalong curtail Fulani attacks in plateau
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Go and ask lalong and Darius how they curtailed Fulani expansion.don't forget that a lot of the so-called herdsmen arrested were tivs
U mean jos that was attacked by fulanis last week abi , u mean jos that fulanis have taken over a region

Oga what power does a governor have to stop herdsmen or bandits tell me na ...mention the power or the authority

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by zedman1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

1) Does fulani want to take over your land or not ?

2) attack ortom for not performing but telling him to stop calling on Buhari or attacking buhari for his failure and support or your enemies is betrayer to your people
There's nothing I could type that would make sense to you. Come to Benue or better still, wish yourself an internet governor like Ortom. That would make you understand better bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Ignyte(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:
I actually wonder how much someone can pay me to betray my own people ....I really don't get it at all

Lol. Ortom* is worse than Buhari when it comes to governance

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

U mean jos that was attacked by fulanis last week abi , u mean jos that fulanis have taken over a region

Oga what power does a governor have to stop herdsmen or bandits tell me na ...mention the power or the authority

There is a difference between end and reduce.I said reduce not stop.compared to previous admins,plateau has calmed down.all this governors setting up vigilantes and joint operations,where did they derive powers ftom!? I think you should rather tell us what and what ortom has done to end insecurity
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by UnabashedIPOB: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
The Tiv Youth Council Worldwide has asked Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State to concentrate on providing good governance and responsible leadership for the people of the state instead of chasing the wind in the name of attacking President Muhammadu Buhari.

You're mouthing off while your people are getting slaughtered like chicken. Animals in human skin!
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by bewla(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Governor Orton, pls find a way to create jobs, engage those youths meaningfully..
The only issue he care about is that APC should not win any election again or else na jail that's why this I most cry sydrum

Olosho man God is waiting for you all

You have murder sleep you will all not sleep

Even if you die you not no rest
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
has killing of Benue youths stopped?

sometimes I think Benue people are the architecture of their death in the hands of fulani herdsmen.

they're killing you guys yet instead of blaming the cause of the problem which is buhari you're blaming Ortom.
yes Ortom might have not been doing good but is he the person killing Benue people almost on daily basis?

Honestly I won't say you guys deserve fulani herdsmen but sometimes try to think
You just dwell on the lies ur religious leaders hyped to delude u. Yes, Fulani militia killed people in Benue as they do in otheer part of rhe Nation but there are many fatal communal clashes in Benue worst than Fulani herdsmen killings. Tiv and Jukun fought for more than 5 month with lots of casualties but ur papers refused to report it, Ortom was chased by the tribe his tribe oppress or have frequent communal clashes but he came out and accused Fulani when the same people who accused him of land grabbing and stoned him confessed to what they did. Sometimes if accident happen in Benue some bigots accuse herdsmen for it.
That f**king religion & ethnicity won't add anything to u here and hereafter!

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Numerouno94(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kyase:

We are talking about governors

Belo of kogi is better than ortom
Just imagine that

Yes Buhari is nothing to write home

Oga how is Bello better than Ortom? I knw Ortom is useless buh dnt compare him to Bello, Bello is the definition of an animal in human form.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

There is a difference between end and reduce.I said reduce not stop.compared to previous admins,plateau has calmed down.all this governors setting up vigilantes and joint operations,where did they derive powers ftom!? I think you should rather tell us what and what ortom has done to end insecurity
U mean vigilante to fight bandits with ak47 ?

Oh I remember benue had a guy fighting bandits but army killed him

U fail to understand that without the president backing u can't even form vigilante

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
zedman1:
There's nothing I could type that would make sense to you. Come to Benue or better still, wish yourself an internet governor like Ortom. That would make you understand better bro.
Are fulanis trying to take your land yes or no simple question
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by ComrdDRS1: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
zedman1:
I will quote all of you today. You don't who Ortom is.
What do you know
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Mechejy: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Look at men and women asking ortom to stop attacking buhari or jubril. Is oortom not saying the truth? Ortom please increase the attack. You are a fearless man. Jubril or buhari or liar moha-MAD can’t do nothing
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

U mean vigilante to fight bandits with ak47 ?

Oh I remember benue had a guy fighting bandits but army killed him

U fail to understand that without the president backing u can't even form vigilante

That is a lie.every state or almost every community has their own vigilantes without even the govt knowing.ortom is an idiot
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by ComrdDRS1: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

How did wike and lalong tackle it
what insecurity did Wike face compared to Ortom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hafsat Abdulrahman Sworn-In As Adamawa First Female Chief Judge / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.