Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) (61192 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by ogbonnachrys: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
And they will be suspecting innocent neighbours

Jerryayaebi1:
This is so hilarious, the owner of this food will finish cooking and by the time he opens the pot...he will see nothing!

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by joshteo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
That's to show even animal no get chill for dx country, There's real hunger in the land
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by mudiana(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Goats are thieves and desperate ones.

During my service year, my lodgemates would always sing into my ears to close the back door when leaving the lodge. One day I forgot, came back to meet my lodgemates angry and disappointed at me for leaving the back door opened. We usually buy foodstuffs together, so the goats camee in through the back door after I left and ate almost all the food stuffs behind the back door including our yams. The lodge became a mess! Foodstuff wey never reach us!
Ever since that day, anytime I see goats, I’d run and chase after the goats till I’m tired.

One day, One of my lodgemates from PH was able to trap 2 or 3 of the goats in our lodge....Kai!!!! The beating the goats received that day ehnnn! He dealt with them so much ehn! Infact enough to make the goats die or never to steal again in their entire life but for where?

The goats came back again.
i broke one waist in Kogi. The goat dragged her back legs till I left dat village. I felt bad sha! I didn't mean to injure the goat like dat but she stole my food stuffs and everywhere red then.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by OlawaleBammie: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tloc:
Reminiscing university days....only those with coolers in their mouth get filled. grin grin grin
grin grin
Guy na so I follow my fellow nigas drag hot beans ooh for school those days, all my tongue peel grin grin

I kuku leave them to chop their food alone, the funny thing is dat dey no even care if i chop or not, na so so talk dem dey talk irrelevant things dey go, even after i stop eating dey didn't ask why i stop. Awon weyreys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

During my service year, my lodgemates would always sing into my ears to close the back door when leaving the lodge. One day I forgot, came back to meet my lodgemates angry and disappointed at me for leaving the back door opened. We usually buy foodstuffs together, so the goats camee in through the back door after I left and ate almost all the food stuffs behind the back door including our yams. The lodge became a mess! Foodstuff wey never reach us!
Ever since that day, anytime I see goats, I’d run and chase after the goats till I’m tired.

One day, One of my lodgemates from PH was able to trap 2 or 3 of the goats in our lodge....Kai!!!! The beating the goats received that day ehnnn! He dealt with them so much ehn! Infact enough to make the goats die or never to steal again in their entire life but for where?

Hahaha! That is why dem be goat na. Lol

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by PAtoGCFR2034: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Funny funny

2 Likes

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by millionboi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Torture2020:
and what is your evidence that this happened in Ghana, and not Nigeria? RUBBISH

the audio
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You for just use am cook soup after the beating.

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Torture2020: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
audio? which audio?

millionboi:
the audio
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
stunnert:
Those goats must be from ijebu ode. The goats from that side stubborn wella. I remember that year when I go do my youth service for that angle. I go arrange all the things wey I wan take cook put for the backyard open kitchen before I enter house go carry something come back I go don see those goats don dey attacak my foodstuffs, even if you pursue them they no go run, they go just shift back give you space then they wait make you enter house before they attack again
angry

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by ceaser: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari has happened to those goats.

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Plut01: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021

Wahala be like goat. Them know there boundary though.

During my school days, goats dey fear my Villa die. In fact if we put beans where they can see it, them no fit get liver reach am else Nah inside pot them go end.....I could remember day we killed 4 big female goats with a fowl ehn. We just burry there head and legs and we celebrated till midnight cheesy cheesy Come and see how meat full my big pot grin grin

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
mudiana:
i broke one waist in Kogi. The goat dragged her back legs till I left dat village. I felt bad sha! I didn't mean to injure the goat like dat but she stole my food stuffs and everywhere red then.
grin grin Awwwww poor goat...but won’t retire in stealing still lol very stubborn!!!
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Mrjonah(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
No be small thing ooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by OlawaleBammie: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Honestly o! My dad told me one of his clients staff had a fight and she was called a goat grin then she began to cry like it was more than that o! She kept on saying “ He called me a goat, me a goat” hahaha me I felt like, so what? Until I went for service then I understood...that cry was really necessary grin
Seems the girl was an ajebo
If na kpako, na from two years old dem don dey call dem goat, so e don master body, we can even call it accolade grin

3 Likes

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Seems the girl was an ajebo
If na kpako, na from two years old dem don dey call dem goat, so e don master body, we can even call it accolade grin
As in ehn grin cheesy
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Toluwarnih(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
chiiraq802:
When hunger nack person after taking AZ laced with Thailand.
That pot on top that burning fire go be like pot on top ice block for the person eye.

Hongaberd
Some respects to the dead please. Stop quoting a late nlnder

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Bamzyriches451: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
No be witch be that
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Femeto: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
The guy asun wey I go use them chop ehn.
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Taiwo20(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
since Buhari came on, Rat is not crying like rat, Bird is not crying like bird again.
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by arixona: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
That black one right hand remain small make en done
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

That’s why people feel insulted when you call them goat but not offended when you call them lion.

I have seen worse goats.

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Sapaz02: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jerryayaebi1:
The hunger is everywhere o...no time to waste...goats no longer kind of the food is on the fire.lol
The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9WxhePRs3g
End time goats.
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Goats wey no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Ashiru97(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
P
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by SexyBabe001: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Torture2020:
and what is your evidence that this happened in Ghana, and not Nigeria? RUBBISH

Trust me... It happened in Ghana, if you hear the real audio the commentor or the person that video the clip was speaking Ghana language

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jerryayaebi1:
This is so hilarious, the owner of this food will finish cooking and by the time he opens the pot...he will see nothing!

Who is filming d goats?
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by nedupel(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
The person that snap them should see me.
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by BennyDon: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
The hunger in the land is making goats look for correct winch.

If no be winch level, how goat go dey chop food wey still dey ontop fire?

Angel Gabriel, abeg e don do.
Jingle the bell grin
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by pekisdgee(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
wonders shall never end...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) / The Blue Marlin Fish Caught By A Nigerian Man Not Worth $2.6M - AFP Fact Check / Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.