Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,508 members, 7,826,923 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, (1094 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) / Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Discovery4today: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2021
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=708
Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts

Click on the link below to read more

https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=708

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Ejima1: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Ejima1: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
If she's comparing it with the size of men Pennis will the ladies dress to cover themselves like the men do

5 Likes

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Then stop making it visible simple. These block heads have nothing to offer apart from sex that's why they sexualise themselves...then turn around to blame men.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by nairavsdollars(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by kristonium(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Don't cover it up!

Do you see men walking about exposing their penis? Except those with psychiatric problem

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Arda1000(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Not all men, as for me i like it saggy grin
Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by slowice(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
I like mary njoku but this comparison with penis is rubbish talk.

The penis is not exposed because men considers it a private part that must be kept private and respected for its greatness.

But our ladies on the other hand, have no private parts as everything is happily sampled in the name of fashion.

If she had covered her breast well and packaged it properly as it should be, no one would know that the thing is very very flat.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by lilvicky68(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
It's not body shaming..it's truth saying..
A saggy breast is a saggy breast..it cannot stand you can only roll it like fishroll..
Also women should cover themselves just as men do..

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Discovery4today: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Then stop making it visible simple. These block heads have nothing to offer apart from sex that's why they sexualise themselves...then turn around to blame men.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Discovery4today: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Arda1000:
Spoilt child grin
Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Doctorfitz: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
How can u objectify urselves then turn around to complain of being objectified..I don't understand some modern women....na shawarma block una head or pizza

1 Like

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by IduNaOba: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2021
She should give this advice to her gender.
Ka them dey body shame women pass

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Ceenachi: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Hanty come and make it visible nah, so that two of them can become indivisible

She really need some Dangote cement to rebuild those walls of jericho grin
Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Farm tool backing her fellow up. What stopped her from covering up the collapsed eggroll?
Do men walk around exposing their blokos? Blocked headed farm tool undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Conner44: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Yes I agree with you. That is why we men always endeavor to hide our private part.
Is it us that forced you women to always find ways to expose your ‘fallen angels’ for us men to be ogling upandan everyday?

1 Like

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arda1000:
grin
Badt guy
Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Falomo211(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's not body shaming..it's truth saying..
A saggy breast is a saggy breast..it cannot stand you can only roll it like fishroll..
Also women should cover themselves just as men do..

grin grin grin grin Fishroll indeed
Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by dharnte: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Convert your airtime to cash... contact me @dantuyo@gmail.com
Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by englishmart(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Having taken a large chunk of my time, energy and intelligence to read through this your assertion, I hearby submit without any form of uncertainty that your advice was completely...

1 Like

Re: Actress, Mary Njoku Advises Men To Stop Body Shaming Women With Sagging Breasts, by Charx122: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2021
kristonium:
Don't cover it up!

Do you see men walking about exposing their penis? Except those with psychiatric problem

Soon they will bring up on accusation of rape, sorry to say 75% of females in Nigeria are dumb... Everything is about Boobs and Ass !!! Thumps up to true hard working females ..

(1) (Reply)

OLAMIDE BADDO Invites PORTABLE To His Hotel In Dubai. Portable Seek For Another / I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha / Dr.olukoya Reveals What Occurs When You Have Sex Outside Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.