Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes (1022 Views)

Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by NaijaTrend01(f): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
According to a reliable source (LagosGist),
DAVIDO have signed promising new-and-upcoming duo talented artists Thompson Cajethan Olisaemeka and his singing mate Mbanefo Vivian, both popularly called Depounds x Angel Vivi.

It was confirmed that the duo got the attention of Davido after one of their songs titled BROTHER flew through the ear of one of Davido's 30 billion gang members and was presented to Davido for possible deal. The song which has gotten a lot of positive review was a full display of talents. The duo's (Depounds x Angel Vivi) rapping and singing skill as confirmed by LagosGist (including us) was a well blended hip-hop song that centred on brotherly love, and motivation. According to some source, the song BROTHER was released around 12th October 2021 and was widely used to push for Chiwetalu Agu's release on that same day. Below is an audiomack streaming link to the song �
www.audiomack.com/depounds/song/brother

And according to our Google search, HUSTLE is another song by Depounds x Angel Vivi which has gotten a lot of positive reviews. Some defined the song HUSTLE as another FELA MOTIVATED banger full of messages and motivation. Link to the song is found on tooxclusive��
https://tooxclusive.com/depounds-x-angel-vivi-hustle/

We confirm that apart from PARTY which is a party jam, Depounds x Angel Vivi's kind of songs is all about SELF-MOTIVATION. Their official social media as confirmed by LagosGist are: IG: www.instagram.com/depounds_vibes,
www.instagram.com/angelvivi01

FB: Depounds Vibes, Angel Vivi

As the time of writing this, a call to Davido's manager and got no respond. Our message to Depounds Official facebook page says it will get back to us through away-messege as it seems they are offline as of that time. More info coming soon...

Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by Arabmoniq(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
We rise by lifting others
70/30 Deal
Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by Skooltynz: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Non
Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
i just listened to that above song, and let me just say... they sing/rap like clueless 10yr olds back in the 1990s. hopefully Davido can take them to the next level!
Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by NaijaTrend01(f): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i just listened to that above song, and let me just say... they sing/rap like clueless 10yr olds back in the 1990s. hopefully Davido can take them to the next level!

Yea Davido can take them far, but learn to appreciate good thing. The song is dope. Because they didn't sing zazu .. it's time for Nigeria to appreciate good music.
Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2022
NaijaTrend01:
Yea Davido can take them far, but learn to appreciate good thing. The song is dope. Because they didn't sing zazu .. it's time for Nigeria to appreciate good music.

i am sorry if my comment offended you but this is my humble opinion.... i believe the flow is very poor and the delivery is even worse....but hey i am just a nobody so dont take my opinion for nothing more than a nobody's opinion.

good luck with your future success....

PS i hope its still ok to have an opinion in this world.... OR do you think we have to celebrate everything/anything we hear just because its Nigerian (even if we dislike it)?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by Dankovich1: 3:32am On Jan 13, 2022
Which one come be according to reliable source again

I never believe am yet Shaa, anything OBO na him dey use him hand announce am, or you go see him do dey video.
Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by NaijaTrend01(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am sorry if my comment offended you but this is my humble opinion.... i believe the flow is very poor and the delivery is even worse....but hey i am just a nobody so dont take my opinion for nothing more than a nobody's opinion.

good luck with your future success....

PS i hope it still ok to have an opinion in this world.... OR do you think we have to celebrate everything/anything we hear just because its Nigerian (even if we dislike it)?!?!?

Criticism is one of the stepping stones to success. I like that. But could you please also check on this and tell us your opinion

And remember Davido couldn't have pay attention if he didn't see something worthy..
Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by Reggaemich(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
NaijaTrend01:

Criticism is one of the stepping stones to success. I like that. But could you please also check on this and tell us your opinion

And remember Davido couldn't have pay attention if he didn't see something worthy..
Are u the artiste above
Re: Davido Signs New Talented Duo Artistes by NaijaTrend01(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Reggaemich:
Are u the artiste above

Of course no. I'm a blogger. Honest review would contribute to the work I have at hand. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Young Justice Season 4 Episode 14 / Ghanian Actor -name Please - Help / Name Of Waye Rooney's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.