Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? (282 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by unbitchable(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Wadume's case has been swept under the carpet, the lives of the young police officers cut short in their prime seemed to have been denied justice. If the IGP could find it really difficult getting justice for his men as hard as he fought, do you still think there's any hope for civilians who are being killed on a daily basis?
Is this not enough proof that the Buhari Administration isn't serious about the fight against terrorism?

How many terrorists have been charged and successfully prosecuted under the Buhari Administration?.. None that I have seen.
The previous Administration was prosecuting some terrorists in court but Buhari had to put a stop to the prosecution and had them released.
When will Buhari start prosecuting terrorists?. He has 2 years left.
Some Nigerians were caught in Dubai for sponsoring terrorism, the Buhari government has not deemed it fit to deploy the federal might to get them extradited and prosecuted as visible in the case of Kanu and Sunday igboho.

Gunmi said fulani bandits were collecting ransoms to buy anti aircraft guns and true to their words, Nigeria fighter jet was gunned down a few weeks ago. Bandits have turned the north into a killing field that schools are being shut down and farms a no-go area. Governors are only interested in taking pictures with them and negotiating with the funds that comes from the federation.
If this Government could cover up for Pantami after being exposed as a terrorist sympathizer, more terrorists would be enabled looking up to him for strength. Moreso, secretly joining an Islamic body to share the data of Nigerian citizens without the approval of the NASS is very criminal.

Lastly, why would the government ask media houses to not give a detailed report on bandits activities?
Is that the reason the government is trying to amend the Press Council Act and the NBC Act?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by Fahdiga(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Your question is just like asking if vagina people have vagina

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2021
A very important question

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by yorubarere: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Remember a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north. How we opened our eyes and allowed this madness is what I can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by Fahdiga(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
yorubarere:
Remember a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north. How we opened our eyes and allowed this madness is what I can't understand.
We the Yorubas are to be blamed for massively voting for this terrorist
Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by Danzysb(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Beautiful piece.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by vanunu: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Is like asking what happened to the four men that were arrested and accused of planting drug on a young northern girl from a well connected family in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2021
Yes, it is.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by T9ksy(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari gov. is nothing but a "terrorist " govt. Plain and simple. It's not rocket science, na shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by blues234: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2021
I remember when westerners were attacking easterners during the 2019 presidential election. I remember how so many easterners were disfranchised in Lagos. Now, na una cry pass. Una never see anything. Hopefully, the gathering of the eagles will materialized. Igbos will be united and formidable soon.
Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by yorubarere: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas are to be blamed for massively voting for this terrorist
This nonentity again. Get off my back.
Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by Fahdiga(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
yorubarere:

This nonentity again. Get off my back.
Shut up
Re: Is Buhari Government Enabling Terrorism? by Racoon(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
yorubarere:

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Files Fresh Charges Against Ibraheem El-zakzaky / Army: 28 Boko Haram Fighters Have Surrendered In Borno / Video: Ongoing Construction Work Of Primary School Road, Oluku Near Benincity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.