Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

ATBU Bauchi Post Graduate Prospectus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ATBU Bauchi Post Graduate Prospectus (338 Views)

Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. / Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status Of ATBU Bauchi Student Moments Before She Died / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATBU Bauchi Post Graduate Prospectus by GarkiAccessory(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders in the house if you currently have the latest ATBU PG prospectus kindly snap and upload the pages that carry information about the requirements for Phd Pharmaceutical Microbiology.

i have checked on google/internet i could not find it.
Re: ATBU Bauchi Post Graduate Prospectus by frankosivue(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
GarkiAccessory:
Please fellow nairalanders in the house if you currently have the latest ATBU PG prospectus kindly snap and upload the pages that carry information about the requirements for Phd Pharmaceutical Microbiology.

i have checked on google/internet i could not find it.

I did not find anything about Pharmaceutical Microbiology on the ATBU PG handbook with me

Re: ATBU Bauchi Post Graduate Prospectus by GarkiAccessory(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
frankosivue:

I did not find anything about Pharmaceutical Microbiology on the ATBU PG handbook with me
A million thanks Sir! God bless you richly for being helpful.
Re: ATBU Bauchi Post Graduate Prospectus by frankosivue(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
GarkiAccessory:
A million thanks Sir! God bless you richly for being helpful.
You're welcome. Here is a link to download the handbook http://safsms.net/spgs/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PG-Handbook.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Plogapp Launched / Universirty Of Lagos (UNILAG) CITS Department Razed By Fire (VIDEO) / 2021 Waec Civic Education Obj And Essay Questions And Answers (obj And Essay)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.