Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. (1122 Views)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
For some reasons best known to me,I will be deactivating my sufferingboy account soon.

For now I will remain an anonymous reader,but I will register a new account again.

Ishilove,Igboid,Monygeko,Arewa etc

Seun I thank you for giving me the opportunity to air my views on political issues in Nigeria and also for allowing me to use this platform to defend my ethnicity against various propagandas from certain people.

I will be back again with another account.

Ni Ika rimma.

1 Like

Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:
For some reasons best known to me,I will be deactivating my sufferingboy account soon.

For now I will remain an anonymous reader,but I will register a new account again.

Seun I thank you for giving me the opportunity to air my views on political issues in Nigeria and also for allowing me to use this platform to defend my ethnicity against various propagandas from certain people.

Ni Ika rimma.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by chiiraq802(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mtchewww.....

Go and suffer no more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
chiiraq802:
Mtchewww.....

Go and suffer no more.
shocked
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why are you deleting your account? I love reading about the ikas from you.
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Arda1000(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Well let ur dirty cobweb pussy rest also grin
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
kmcutez:
Why are you deleting your account? I love reading about the ikas from you.

Nairaland dey boring this days,perhaps the level of tribalism here is getting out of hand.Seun need to do something about it.

BMC members have hijacked this forum,they are another problem too.

2 Likes

Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arda1000:
Well let ur dirty cobweb pussy rest also grin

You mean my preek?
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by BKayy: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ni Ika rimma.
Tired of seeing your slave masters reclaiming you. My dear Bini and Itsekiri slave, Ika man

1 Like

Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by ogbuefi677(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ni Ika rimma.
Is it connected with this Itshekri slavery matter
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by survivor10(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Agent of division amongst the Igbo ethnic group.

You have met your match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ni Ika rimma.
Okay
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Is it connected with this Itshekri slavery matter

No.
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
survivor10:
Agent of division amongst the Igbo ethnic group.

You have met your match

Who be this zombie?

I will come back with another acct.
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by richmond500: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Nairaland dey boring this days,perhaps the level of tribalism here is getting out of hand.Seun need to do something about it.

BMC members have hijacked this forum,they are another problem too.
u carefully avoided the tribe that goes around insulting every other gaddamn tribe, na BMC be ur problem
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

Tired of seeing your slave masters reclaiming you. My dear Bini and Itsekiri slave, Ika man

You keep deleting my reply?

Well I go Bleep your mother.
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by Sufferingboy(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
richmond500:
u carefully avoided the tribe that goes around insulting every other gaddamn tribe, na BMC be ur problem

Those ones their matter me.I will come with a new acct.

Both BMC and Igbos are in the same league.
Re: Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. by josh123(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ni Ika rimma.
I thought u were about to comit suicide

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct The Traditional Ruler Of Mbutu, Imo State / Campaign Poster Of Yahaya Bello And FFK Surfaces: Photo / BREAKING: ISWAP Commander Abou Sadiquo Buorubouru Confirmed Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.