Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How To Add Google Translate Widget To Blogger Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Google Translate Widget To Blogger Website (368 Views)

How To Add A Custom HTML Widget To Wordpress Sidebar/footer / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / Telegram Introduces Login Widget To Let Website Owners Chat To Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Google Translate Widget To Blogger Website by tonystarkworld(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Today's article is about 'How to Add Google Translate Widget in Blogger'. The Google Translate Widget works to translate blog articles into other languages. So that blog visitors who come from various countries can read articles on the blog without the need to copy and paste the article into the translator page.

Actually every browser already provides a translation, such as google chorme we just need to click the three dots at the top right and select translate, or if through the desktop we just need to right click on the mouse and select translate.

Then maybe you ask why we need to put it on the blog, the answer is quite simple, because not everyone understands the internet and maybe there are still people who don't realize that the browser has provided a translator.

This google translate widget has actually been provided on blogger layout maybe none of you have realized it, you just need to go into layout and add the widget and later there will be a translation option, but I don't recommend this method because it will burden the blog loading.

How To Install Google Translate Widget?
Step 1. Search for the code ]]></b:skin> on your theme and paste the following CSS Codes just above it.

Step 2. Now add the following HTML Codes where you want to add Google Translate Widget.

Step 3. Now add the following JavaScript just above to </body> tag. If you don't find it it is probably already parsed which is <!--</body>--></body>.

To Get the CSS, HTML and JavaScript Codes visit the original post :-
https://www.asthemesworld.xyz/2021/07/how-to-add-google-translate-widget-in-blogger-website.html

This is all about adding the Google Translate Widget to Blogger. I hope you enjoy this article. Please do share this article.

(1) (Reply)

SEO Optimized Content Writer Needed / What An Apple Search Engine Means For Netizens And Why Google Wouldn’t Want It / How Do I Get My Adsense PIN Sent Months Ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.