Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How I Made It In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Made It In USA (132 Views)

How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled / Have I Made The Right Decision Keeping Mute? / The Arc Of Noah Rebuilt In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made It In USA by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
When you follow my elder role your sacrifice will also be accepted by God. Two brothers from the same parent , The elder failed to teach younger brother in giving sacrifice . God accepted younger brother and rejected elder brother because he made God lower and younger elevated God. Cain killed Abel because he offered cheap offering and God remove the source of his living . God said that the ground will no longer yield crop for him and made him the restless wanderer.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How I Raised A Good Family In USA / Azemobor Gregory- Think Wealth! / Mountain Top Life (MFM) Daily Devotional 30th July 2021 – The Horror Of Hell (I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.