Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

DCSL Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DCSL Recruitment (41557 Views)

Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? / Massive Recruitment For Graduate Officers At DCSL Corporate Services Limited / DCSL Corporate Services Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCSL Recruitment by rabluk(f): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Same here

1 Like

Re: DCSL Recruitment by Yinkaolu(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Got the same text scheduled for between 25th and 27th August. Yet to get a mail too. Maybe we should chill between the scheduled days and if the mail invite did not come in, then we follow up with a complaint. Looks like it is in batches
Re: DCSL Recruitment by almujeebe(m): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2021
ICPC Recruitment Test

You have been re-scheduled for an online test between Wed. 25th and Fri. 27th August, 2021. Please check your email and spam for details.

I just got this message now, I don't even remember when I registered not to talk of which email I used. I have been checking all my dam emails to see which one, but didn't get anything yet.
Re: DCSL Recruitment by favouredon(f): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Pls can someone write the test with a mobile phone or must it be laptop?
Re: DCSL Recruitment by adamubk(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2021
almujeebe:
ICPC Recruitment Test

You have been re-scheduled for an online test between Wed. 25th and Fri. 27th August, 2021. Please check your email and spam for details.

I just got this message now, I don't even remember when I registered not to talk of which email I used. I have been checking all my dam emails to see which one, but didn't get anything yet.
Same here oooo
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Salt06(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2021
fotadmowmend:

Please have you been able to resolve this? I got this sms too and nothing showed up in my mail
Was sent another sms yesterday that test would be Wed - Friday but havent seen any link till now
Re: DCSL Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2021
I don do my test before but i never see dia reschedule message yet........ Maybe i no need am again grin grin grin grin grin or Dem don comot me for the race grin grin
Re: DCSL Recruitment by famouscargo4u: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Yinkaolu:
Got the same text scheduled for between 25th and 27th August. Yet to get a mail too. Maybe we should chill between the scheduled days and if the mail invite did not come in, then we follow up with a complaint. Looks like it is in batches

Check your spam mail, it should be there. I had to recheck to see it there.
Re: DCSL Recruitment by famouscargo4u: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Rubzz:
I just saw the email this morning saying my test have been rescheduled to 16 of august and I should use my email and token to login, but no token was sent to me, anyone with the same kind of situation like me?

Your token has been sent to your email. Check your spam mail, you will find it there
Re: DCSL Recruitment by HeNeverFails: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2021
Morning great people! Pls can the test be taken via fone?

Thanks
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Godliness05(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Same here but no e-mail or token yet
Re: DCSL Recruitment by HeNeverFails: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Godliness05:
Same here but no e-mail or token yet

Check your spam folder.
Re: DCSL Recruitment by lizzychom: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2021
HeNeverFails:

Check your spam folder.

Not dia
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Elpadre22: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2021
NCDMB(oil&gasjobs) version 2.0....They did something similar, except DSCL has a more organized team for the test unlike NCDMB where 90% of the candidates cheated & still got selected for the next stage grin
Re: DCSL Recruitment by chidacris: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2021
lizzychom:

Not dia
Re: DCSL Recruitment by chidacris: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2021
lizzychom:

Not dia
Re: DCSL Recruitment by chidacris: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Elpadre22:
NCDMB(oil&gasjobs) version 2.0....They did something similar, except DSCL has a more organized team for the test unlike NCDMB where 90% of the candidates cheated & still got selected for the next stage grin

At least I got email for NCDMB ....... I am yet to receive email from DSCL i don refresh my spam and inbox taya
Re: DCSL Recruitment by ruthola(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Hey guys,

Please I got the text message yesterday slated for 25-27 August 2021. No Email yet.
Re: DCSL Recruitment by frixie: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2021
kreven01:

Basically it was gotten from this psychometric test question..u may want to study it

I downloaded but the document didn't open. Pls do kindly send me the document to danedos@rocketmail.com
Re: DCSL Recruitment by akinx87billion(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2021
I also got the sms late last night, I have checked my mail ans spam mail more than 200 times today nothing yet... and the test is starting tomorrow
Re: DCSL Recruitment by FactualSpeech: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
frixie:

I downloaded but the document didn't open. Pls do kindly send me the document to danedos@rocketmail.com

pls send to me once u get it, betapikin001@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Godsbeloved123: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
I also got the rescheduled message but I haven't got any before
Re: DCSL Recruitment by yordha(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
I just saw this mail in my spam, dated 27 July: .....As one of the shortlisted applicants, you are required to write an online test on the 30th July 2021 in order to pass to the next stage... What can I do, as I have missed the test already?
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Jalili(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
I too got the same message yesterday by Sksms that l have been reschedule for another test BTW 25 to 27 of this month.... ICPC test.......just want to knw if its real
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Shogal: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jalili:
I too got the same message yesterday by Sksms that l have been reschedule for another test BTW 25 to 27 of this month.... ICPC test.......just want to knw if its real

I also got the same message and Yes it's real. I guess it's for those who applied last year.
Re: DCSL Recruitment by elaino: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
You guys that missed the test initially, I thought the sms sent, stated that one should check email including spam folder for updates, how did you guys still missed out?
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Amiable20: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
I've written the test but I still got a message yesterday that I have been rescheduled for the test from wed to Fri. Should I take the test again?
Re: DCSL Recruitment by Elsueno: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Wait...wait is it on Wed 25 and Friday 27
or
Wednesday 25 to Friday 27 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.