Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state (16454 Views)

Delta State Of the West , see the tribe in delta state, No igbo ThisGlob e.com / owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com / ThisGlob e.com: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
[url][/url]

2 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Captain8(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
i said it igbos are minority....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
i said it igbos are minority....

You are correct

10 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Hyperchi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
and what should we do about it. fry cocoyam for u. mugu they find way to draw fight by opening the post with no write up.

34 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poiu11:
cry

Stop creating unnecessary thread.
Oyo is never populated than South East

South East is just a little (less than 400 hecters of land) larger than Oyo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by BiafIntel: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
TO HELL WITH YOUR USELESS BIG FOR NOTHING OYO EMPIRE. grin grin grin grin

U.S Academic Report Reveals The Most Brilliant Black African Race With Facts And Figures.

“If only environmental factors were responsible for the different IQs of different populations, we should expect to find some countries where Africans had higher IQs than Europeans. The failure to find a single country where this is the case points to the presence of a strong genetic factor.” Richard Lynn.

Are Igbos The Most Brilliant Black African Race? Facts And Figures From The US Academic Report 2015 Gives An accurate Answer to this.

Other than the current report of various Igbo students in the USA and Europe exceeding expectations at spectacular levels in their academic -, for example, the instance of Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna and Harold Ekeh who both scored entrance into all the eight Ivy League Schools in the USA, the insight of the Ibos (Igbos/Ndigbo) of southeastern Nigeria has been a subject of numerous examinations. The following is a US Academic report that addresses the subject utilizing truths, figures, numbers, and graphs (see Images/Charts) underneath. “Regression would explain why Black children born to high IQ, wealthy Black parents have test scores 2 to 4 points lower than do White children born to low IQ, poor White parents.” Arthur Jensen.

The fact that black immigrants to the United States have shown achievements that are superior to native black Americans has been a phenomenon studied since at least the 1970′s. At first, it was just the Caribbean blacks who were a subject of this unexpected outcome. As black Africans kept immigrating into the US, they showed even higher levels of achievement than the native blacks.

Many scholars theorized on the reasons for these differences, from Thomas Sowell’s proposal that this disproved the validity of discrimination against native blacks as an explanation for their underachievement (Sowell, 1978), to other scholars who suggested that these immigrants were just the most highly driven members of their home countries as evidenced by their willingness to migrate to a foreign country (Butcher, 1990). What most of these theories failed to predict was that the children of these immigrants would also show exceptional achievements, especially academically.

It is only in recent years, as the immigrants have stayed long enough to produce a sufficiently high number of offspring, that it has been observed that they are over-represented among high academic achievers, especially when compared to native blacks, particularly at very elite institutions. What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites. Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities, as reported in the latter section of this article.

http://sundayadelajablog.com/us-academic-report-reveals-brilliant-black-african-race-facts-figures/

28 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

South East is just a little (less than 400 hecters of land) larger than Oyo state

Check google earth to see
Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by BKayy: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bia OP Poiu11, I doubt. Quote me anywhere.
Ndigbo in Oyo state are more than the entire Yoruba in Oyo.
Go to Ibadan and see for yourself.
Ndigbo outnumber Yorubas in Oyo state

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poiu11:

Check google earth to see

Oyo state isn't more populated than SE
No dey drag Yoruba to the mud.

6 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Oyo state is large than the soth east in land size

5 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
BKayy:
Bia OP I doubt. Quote me anywhere.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poiu11:

Oyo state is large than the soth east in land size

No SE is larger than Oyo state with few hectares.

And landmass doesn't mean its more populated

But SE is more populated than Oyo state
Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Jerryherd: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:
Bia OP Poiu11I doubt. Quote me anywhere.

You don smoke igbo Abi... Which Ibadan ?!

Yoruba outnumbers everyone

Followed by Hausa

Igbo

Edo

Delta

Cross Calabar

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by BKayy: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

Go to Ibadan or ask around in Oyo state. You'll see three Igbo people in Oyo before you see two Yorubas. Ask around

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

There is Ibadan in IMO state, don't you know grin

We have igboyo in Imo state grin

8 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by nairalandankrah: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nairalanders should be intelligent by now!
Before you type ask yourself what's the essence of this useless thread created by a Fulani youth or a Yoruba Moslem probably??
TO CAUSE DIVISION BETWEEN IGBOS AND YORUBAS

7 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Jerryherd: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

Go to Ibadan or ask around in Oyo state. You'll see three Igbo people in Oyo before you see two Yorubas. Ask around

How can I ask around where I am ?! Huh! Lobatan

Ibos are in Ibadan but saying they out number indegenes... Na Igbo weed wey you smoke, even aboki out number Ibos in Ibadan

8 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Jerryherd: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

There is Ibadan in IMO state, don't you know grin

We have igboyo in Imo state grin

Lol grin

Na small small them start Lagos Eko no man's land propaganda... As Tinubu no gree them Na My Ibadan remain

6 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Oyo state isn't more populated than SE
No dey drag Yoruba to the mud.

Why dont check google earth
Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

You are wrong

1 Like

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poiu11:

Why dont check google earth

So when do google earth started Showing populated places?

Lol, I suspect you're Fulani man

Why don't you use census
Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nairalanders should be intelligent by now!
Before you type ask yourself what's the essence of this useless thread created by a Fulani youth or a Yoruba Moslem probably??
TO CAUSE DIVISION BETWEEN IGBOS AND YORUBAS

This just fact

3 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Dovegrey: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even nsukka alone is more populated than Ondo, Ekiti and Osun join together.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol grin

Na small small them start Lagos Eko no man's land propaganda... As Tinubu no gree them Na My Ibadan remain

Tinubu is a northerner

1 Like

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by BiafIntel: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dovegrey:
Of course, this is public knowledge.

8 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

So when do google earth started Showing populated places?

Lol, I suspect you're Fulani man

Why don't you use census

Human live houses. Google earth show there are more houses in oyo state than south east
Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Poiu11: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dovegrey:

You have never been there before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by BiafIntel: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Brown roofs everywhere. Without Biafra's oil money, these yoruba people wouldn't know any development despite being ancient people just as Biafrans. With Biafra's oil money, they were able to have Lagos built for them as nigeria's capital. Without Lagos, there is no other viable city in the whole of yoruba land today.

2 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poiu11:

Human live houses. Google earth show there are more houses in oyo state than south east

No dey quote me again abeq.
Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by BKayy: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jerryherd:

How can I ask around where I am ?! Huh! Lobatan

Ibos are in Ibadan but saying they out number indegenes... Na Igbo weed wey you smoke, even aboki out number Ibos in Ibadan

One thing I hate about Nairaland is that there is no neutral person here. Had it been there is one, we would have heard from him on this issue.
NDIGBO outnumber Yorubas visibly in Ibadan and with very close margin in Oyo Town. Those two places are the most populous in Oyo state, therefore Ndigbo outnumber Yorubas in Oyo state

6 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by Omoluabi1stborn: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

One thing I hate about Nairaland is that there is no neutral person here. Had it been there is one, we would have heard from him on this issue.
NDIGBO outnumber Yorubas visibly in Ibadan and with very close margin in Oyo Town. Those two places are the most populous in Oyo state, therefore Ndigbo outnumber Yorubas in Oyo state

Which Oyo state are you talking about?

The one In IMO state or The One in USA (we have Oyo village in USA) ?

4 Likes

Re: Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state by BiafIntel: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

This is a fact they will never ever admit about Ibadan and oyo state in general. Even in Lagos, Ndi Igbo outnumber the yoruba 3 to 1, yet they will tell you otherwise.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits $90 Per Barrel For First Time Since 2014 / Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Returns To Abuja After Bauchi Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.