Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets (40978 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Sunday2021: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dovegrey:

Source https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-soldiers-shut-imo-markets/
The solidarity has not finish nah, go back to your house until that albino terrorist is released before u come and open your market.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by ifiokjohn(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
udele1:

This is why no country will take the terrorists clamouring for Biafra serious. They have no respect for peoples opinion and rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LW_VeYL2cw
As your country has respect for people's right to open or close.
Keep supporting evil.

I wonder if Jonathan has closeup the business of Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai, etc for protesting against him...will it be fair?

The people have a right to open and close them shop anytime they like...it a God given right. Even the UN knows it.. but atlas you support evil against your own brothers and sisters.
Pray BIAFRA never comes to exist cause if it do...you, your family that support evil govt against your people will be wipe out. I trust Nmandi.
Dem just dey tolerate u cause if na security you no get am pass ekweremadu where Dem don deal with...if na juju lol.. juju pass juju
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by ifiokjohn(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
stinflame:

Stop calling Buhari here, that man done suffer for una hand. The office of the presidency which Bubu occupy causes him to crush any threat to the Republic. Next two years he will sure be out to his Village, and if You or I is elected, we will still crush any threat.
They purposely choose to bring down the days economy activities because of oneo
man. It's high time the governor through the office of the presidency speak to them in the language they understand.
you're a fool. A big one.
Is it not their right and personal liberty to do as they want?
They pay the rent for that property.
It like your landlord telling you not to sign or play music in your house simply because he is your landlord when you pay the rent of that property.

It unfair very unfair. Imagine good luck had lock down the business of Tinubu, Buhari, El Rufai etc for protesting against him....will it be fair?
See you're supporting evil.. tomorrow it might be your turn. U might not like the govt in power and then protest and the govt comes up and lock where you do your business or work. If you're a civil servant then they disengage you....will it be fair?
Isn't it your right to protest?
The international nations are seeing this evil..imagine u travel to their nation and they do same to you?
Imagine it is your religion centres they close up cause the govt doesn't believe in your Religion?

Oga please you're agaisnt Human right and tomorrow I assure you it will be done to you and your irks.
Kamal never fails!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Pumpumking: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Buhari is a demon...fact!

But Dem no born im papa well to carry out the Rubbish you typed up there.
Next time, write in vernacular and save us the headache pls.

Bros, truss me, if they shoot namdy KANU by firing squad..he will be publicaly disgrase so this will teach other IBO terrorist & others to stop recruitment people up & down. He tryin to destroy Nigeria by separating us. He a midget
Even Ibo people don't want separating. KANU is a eddiot man & must stay in jail for Nigeria sake sir! (Preach) angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by adadike(f): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
nooooo when I have my sweet delicious sexy pretty and succulent Adadike as my beautiful wife and companion kiss

Imagine blasting you raw without okpu nnabuebyi shocked
chaiii to the highest heaven
the pinnacle of sweetness.

and I'll follow the saints na ekwezi hosanah n'enu kasi enu shocked
onye nkogheri. Obu so hosanah nenu Kasi enu , iga eso kwa guo ma 'ekwem na muonso, na nzuko nso Catholic'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by calcal: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
With your comment, you are not doing anything good to yourself and your family.

Since 1960 this country is not moving forward, the FG gags everybody, the global index shows this country is at the bottom still your brain is still thinking somehow.

udele1:
Nice. It should remain locked till the end of the trial. Since they are trading with Nigerian currency and closing shops for the Biafran fraud.

They were forcing people to stay at home, spoiling their cars. Let them know what it feels like to force people to do things against their will.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Dexterobi: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Shut up fool
udele1:
Nice. It should remain locked till the end of the trial. Since they are trading with Nigerian currency and closing shops for the Biafran fraud.

They were forcing people to stay at home, spoiling their cars. Let them know what it feels like to force people to do things against their will.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by BeardedMeat(m): 2:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bros, truss me, if they shoot namdy KANU by firing squad..he will be publicaly disgrase so this will teach other IBO terrorist & others to stop recruitment people up & down. He tryin to destroy Nigeria by separating us. He a midget
Even Ibo people don't want separating. KANU is a eddiot man & must stay in jail for Nigeria sake sir! (Preach) angry
Get a hold of your emotions boy! Grow up soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Hangulsaram: 3:56am On Jul 28, 2021
adadike:
Dear Gov Hope , pls pity my people Biko
You should have warned them before hand not to lock up their shops for any reason in the first place. Pls open up their shops and go after the armed thugs that we're ready to maim and kill them if they dare open their shops yesterday
Nne kedu, longest time

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by egoldman(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2021
People with their private busineses have right to open or close their shop as they wish.

How low can Nigerian Army go just to punish a tribe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2021
adadike:
onye nkogheri. Obu so hosanah nenu Kasi enu , iga eso kwa guo ma 'ekwem na muonso, na nzuko nso Catholic'.
lol grin

but you know I love you so much
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by thegeniusoye(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2021
egoldman:
People with their private busineses have right to open or close their shop as they wish.

How low can Nigerian Army go just to punish a tribe.

The same tribe that refuse to allow their kith and kin the right to open or close their shop as they wish? Well, its a case of two wrongs! Pathetic..

I am not interested in an ethnic bashing but truth be told, Igbo leaders need to do more to educate the youths the dangers of ipob actions. Its sad the atrocities going unchecked in that region. Everyone will be affected sooner rather than later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by musty2245: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
bandits just kidnapped two of your terrorists soldiers they may be beheaded as well
Na today them they behead soldiers idiot
But u see that yr shops we will lock them till further notice grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by musty2245: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
When I see Nigerian army, they look like toy soldiers to me , very silly set of cowards that boko haram are using and killing like toys and no qualms about that. But when they see unarmed civilians they start claiming demigod
Slap one of them na then you go different between toy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Bedtec: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
musty2245:

Slap one of them na then you go different between toy
You need see how helpless they're without the gun, with the gun they are like rats when facing men with gun
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by ensamy(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2021
The Ghanaian president said... We are now a laughing stock in the eyes of the international community.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
you're a fool. A big one.
Is it not their right and personal liberty to do as they want?
They pay the rent for that property.
It like your landlord telling you not to sign or play music in your house simply because he is your landlord when you pay the rent of that property.

It unfair very unfair. Imagine good luck had lock down the business of Tinubu, Buhari, El Rufai etc for protesting against him....will it be fair?
See you're supporting evil.. tomorrow it might be your turn. U might not like the govt in power and then protest and the govt comes up and lock where you do your business or work. If you're a civil servant then they disengage you....will it be fair?
Isn't it your right to protest?
The international nations are seeing this evil..imagine u travel to their nation and they do same to you?
Imagine it is your religion centres they close up cause the govt doesn't believe in your Religion?

Oga please you're agaisnt Human right and tomorrow I assure you it will be done to you and your irks.
Kamal never fails!

Read what i wrote again Mr , and stop letting your Emotions thing for you little a Little Girl who isn't fit for war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Ashiru97(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Ok o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by ifiokjohn(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2021
stinflame:

Read what i wrote again Mr , and stop letting your Emotions thing for you little a Little Girl who isn't fit for war.
Mr I read what you wrote. You're happy the soldiers lock Dem off the property simply because on Monday they stood in alliance with Kanu.
If that's not evil....I wonder what is!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by adadike(f): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Nne kedu, longest time
my runaway loving loving
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by OBALOLA55(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
nooooo when I have my sweet delicious sexy pretty and succulent Adadike as my beautiful wife and companion kiss

Imagine blasting you raw without okpu nnabuebyi shocked
chaiii to the highest heaven
the pinnacle of sweetness.

and I'll follow the saints na ekwezi hosanah n'enu kasi enu shocked
I NA ENYE THIS GIRL TOO MUCH UNDESERVED ATTENTION HERE, KEDU KA ISI EKWU MAKA ONYE IFUBE ANYA BEFORE embarassed

ECHEM NA NWOKE ONITSHA GURU EGWU SI NA OBU A MINUTE KA EVERYTHING JI EME.

NAPU YA IFE MA O BURU NA AKA SIRI GI IKE BIKO

EMEZINA KA SIMPLETON NWANNE

BESIDES I MARO MA IHU YA ADIKWA MMA ILE ANYA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
UNA GO TIRE...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Pumpumking: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Get a hold of your emotions boy! Grow up soon.

Bros, nIGERIA will be in piece once that Midget Namdy Kanu terrrrrorist is convicted.
And may his sold rest in peace sir. Preach! undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by adadike(f): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I NA ENYE THIS GIRL TOO MUCH UNDESERVED ATTENTION HERE, KEDU KA ISI EKWU MAKA ONYE IFUBE ANYA BEFORE embarassed

ECHEM NA NWOKE ONITSHA GURU EGWU SI NA OBU A MINUTE KA EVERYTHING JI EME.

NAPU YA IFE MA O BURU NA AKA SIRI GI IKE BIKO

EMEZINA KA SIMPLETON NWANNE

BESIDES I MARO MA IHU YA ADIKWA MMA ILE ANYA
kedu zie ka osili basitalu gi? Ga nwuo lu o onwe gi! Ife solu muna onyem kanyi ga ne me. Osukosu nwa mkpi, ya Biko suwo ya, selense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by OBALOLA55(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
adadike:
kedu zie ka osili basitalu gi? Ga nwuo lu o onwe gi! Ife solu muna onyem kanyi ga ne me. Osukosu nwa mkpi, ya Biko suwo ya, selense
LOL NWANYI IGBO ADAGBE O BU NA I MARO NA MU ALUGO NWANYI GINI NA ASUM EBE INO BIKO

OSUKOSU ANA ASU ONYE AMAGHI MA IDI OJI KA IDI OCHA

O BU OCHA KA OBU UKWU KA INWERE KARIA MY YORUBA WIFE

GBARA OGWU GI NUO BIKO angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by adadike(f): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LOL NWANYI IGBO ADAGBE O BU NA I MARO NA MU ALUGO NWANYI GINI NA ASUM EBE INO BIKO

OSUKOSU ANA ASU ONYE AMAGHI MA IDI OJI KA IDI OCHA

O BU OCHA KA OBU UKWU KA INWERE KARIA MY YORUBA WIFE

GBARA OGWU GI NUO BIKO angry
then face your wife and comot face in my own friendship and relationship. Like I said, ga nwuo lu onwegi! Am done dignifying you with a response . Anumanu that doesn't want to respect his old age
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by OBALOLA55(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2021
adadike:
then face your wife and comot face in my own friendship and relationship. Like I said, ga nwuo lu onwegi! Am done dignifying you with a response . Anumanu that doesn't want to respect his old age
LOL WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by Hangulsaram: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2021
adadike:
my runaway loving loving
Runaway kwa, Na who dey pursue me naa?
But you know naa, “Onye a jury aju anaghi aju onwe ya”
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets by udele1: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
As your country has respect for people's right to open or close.
Keep supporting evil.

I wonder if Jonathan has closeup the business of Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai, etc for protesting against him...will it be fair?

The people have a right to open and close them shop anytime they like...it a God given right. Even the UN knows it.. but atlas you support evil against your own brothers and sisters.
Pray BIAFRA never comes to exist cause if it do...you, your family that support evil govt against your people will be wipe out. I trust Nmandi.
Dem just dey tolerate u cause if na security you no get am pass ekweremadu where Dem don deal with...if na juju lol.. juju pass juju

Lol. I should pray Biafra never comes? Thats kanu's prayer point na. How will he be buying FENDI and luxury lifestyle if Biafra comes?

If you don't have a problem with this, you have no right to complain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guuYlqUQwh8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet / Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.